Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

22 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

His speech in Namur about holidays.

Ā 

You know how it feels when you are leaving on holidays since last 10-12 month?

The first day it's delicious.

Two weeks ago the first day for me was delicious.

And then the whole week in Greece was one big s**t. To be honest people were everywhere....

Ā 

I think he continued after this but the video stopped here. Maybe someone has the next part?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Found this on Twitter:

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, mellody said:

Ā 

Found this on Twitter:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks. So he continues:

Ā 

People was everywhere. Nasty people.Ā 

And honestly while you have been living several months on a tour, a year surrounded by the energy like this here. And then you were going on holidays ... Don't worry. I took my lesson. During this s**ty week I had everything. Everything: storms.. like for everyone.Ā 

There was this moment when I was at the airport. They cancelled our flight. People in front of me we fighting for the last ice cream in the fridge...Ā  I closed my eyes and I thought about one moment from my concerts during last months and last weeks.Ā 

And especially about one melody. And I said to myself. F**k this airport. I am thinking only about this.Ā 

(and he starts to sing la la la la la la la)

Ā 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ā 

Since last year I have been wanting to spend one hour in an Airbus simulator. We have one in Cracow.

It looks very realistic.

It must be cool to feel like really sitting at the captain chair!

Ā 

Ā 

image.thumb.png.f3e43f8bd2b4f018b84d4ba551ecc8a4.png

We have one or two as well near our airport. I want to go there some time.Have toĀ  google it if it is still there.

When i was in the 6thgrade our physics teacher invited us to a day with flying lessons and theory, so i know how fun that is. Altough not so much the theory part.Ā :wacko:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

There was this moment when I was at the airport. They cancelled our flight. People in front of me we fighting for the last ice cream in the fridge...Ā  I closed my eyes and I thought about one moment from my concerts during last months and last weeks.Ā 

Ā 

Mika's way of telling his fans that he loves them (especially when singing Jane Birkin's la la la)Ā :wink2:Ā He thinks about us in hard moments of his life!

So how can we expect him to tell Andy directly what we wanted to say in Moi Andy et Paris?:bleh:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ā 

Mika's way of telling his fans that he loves them (especially when singing Jane Birkin's la la la)Ā :wink2:Ā He thinks about us in hard moments of his life!

So how can we expect him to tell Andy directly what we wanted to say in Moi Andy et Paris?:bleh:

Ā 

Well, he did tell us directly that he loves us several times last year. Of course it's a nice thought that he misses his gigs & fans while he's on holiday :lol3:Ā but that moment during JB just IS amazing and something to think about to make yourself feel better. :wub2:Ā (and makes me wonder again why he doesn't sing this song at each of his gigs instead of just in french-speaking areasĀ :dunno:). I hope I can hear it again in Basel ... it might be in the German-speaking part of Switzerland but at his last gig in Basel in 2010, after starting in German, he later spoke in German, English and French, as the crowd was so international. :lol3:Ā and even sang a bit of GK in French.

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, mellody said:

Ā 

Well, he did tell us directly that he loves us several times last year. Of course it's a nice thought that he misses his gigs & fans while he's on holiday :lol3:Ā but that moment during JB just IS amazing and something to think about to make yourself feel better. :wub2:Ā (and makes me wonder again why he doesn't sing this song at each of his gigs instead of just in french-speaking areasĀ :dunno:). I hope I can hear it again in Basel ... it might be in the German-speaking part of Switzerland but at his last gig in Basel in 2010, after starting in German, he later spoke in German, English and French, as the crowd was so international. :lol3:Ā and even sang a bit of GK in French.

I am absolutely hoping to hear French songs in Basel too !!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1