Celebrities who Mika has met/befriended?

Jaela

16 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Thanks a lot for reminding ! @dcdeb

@kreacher has posted a pic of Yusuf Islam to the cat thread. :cat:

Hmm, didn't see that pop up when I searched, but thanks Eriko!

• Like 1

On 9/8/2024 at 11:30 PM, Kumazzz said:

Mika met Charles Aznavour at Sacrée Soirée ( TF1 ) in December, 2009.

2009_12.16TF1_Sacre_Soire_CharlesAznavour.thumb.jpg.f18da4edd9b84aa5ece464c5d93d8e87.jpg

2009_12.16TF1_Sacre_Soire_CharlesAznavour.thumb.jpg.b79ecf0b7443a1ffb0b1016d3d7e11eb.jpg

Aww this was so touching to watch! 🥹 I think I've seen excerpts of it before but never watched it all because I couldn't understand much of what they were saying. I still don't understand everything, but just watching Mika's reactions brings tears to my eyes. :wub2: And also the bits I do understand, like that he said he once came from London to see Charles' concert and he waited for him at the stage door but didn't get to meet him there... he was one of us, back then. :mikalove: Thank you for posting this!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mellody said:

Aww this was so touching to watch! 🥹 I think I've seen excerpts of it before but never watched it all because I couldn't understand much of what they were saying. I still don't understand everything, but just watching Mika's reactions brings tears to my eyes. :wub2: And also the bits I do understand, like that he said he once came from London to see Charles' concert and he waited for him at the stage door but didn't get to meet him there... he was one of us, back then. :mikalove: Thank you for posting this!

I imagine the French were thrilled that Mika, an international star, knew songs in their language.  😍

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for sharing, Mellody. I just adore Mika in this video and the interaction with him and Charles Aznavour is so beautiful to watch indeed. My mum used to listen to Charles Aznavour and French chansons in general, so I recognize some of the background music of my childhood :heart:

• Like 1