2024 - Mika @ Kew The Music Festival, Kew Gardens, Richmond, UK, 9 July

mellody

Is anyone planning to queue somewhere else ?

I've learned that there WILL be some merch available at this show -- there wasn't any at Warwick Castle, as they didn't get it there in time. :(

In any case, it will be limited, as it is the end of the QTTFT tour merch -- some signed tour books, some tee shirts and sweatshirts.

So get it while you can! :dog:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, frenchfan84 said:

Is anyone planning to queue somewhere else ?

I think some of the early risers are looking at where to queue, and how best to manage it.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hero said:

I think some of the early risers are looking at where to queue, and how best to manage it.  

We are queuing at Elizabeth Gate.

• Like 1

I have no plans to do any queuing. Hopefully will get bus from hotel then can have picnic if weather fine aim to get there for 6/6.30 so enjoy the area as Kew is beautiful then pack up picnic stuff ready to do some dancing!

• Like 3

I was coming, and now can't make it. I'm quite sad as I couldn't make the last date I had booked due to the train strike! But it does mean I have a spare ticket if anybody wants it (free, of course)? I bought it on Ticketmaster and I think I'm able to transfer it through them if you have also have a ticketmaster account. I don't know if there's a system in this fan club for passing on tickets. I always get lost on this site!

I will try to check back through the day (although might be tied up because of the reason for having to cancel). I know it's unlikely that there's anybody who didn't manage to get a ticket and can also get there at short notice on a Tuesday, but just in case .. maybe somebody who was short of money but would like to go?  Let me know!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Mika is on his way to the festival

450541119_18442911904004000_6293414749458797312_n.jpg

I was in the same queue of traffic around the same time, he probably over took us. 

• Haha 1