Tour rumours 2024

Anna Ko Kolkowska

https://www.instagram.com/p/C66XF-8NYsR/?img_index=7

BRB, just digesting our sweet line up for @troyesivan ‘s Honey Remix launch party at #MagnumCannes! 🤯 Stay tuned on our Instagram + TikTok so you don’t miss a beat, and see Troye & Nicky Doll LIVE at our Honey Remix Listening Party via the link in our bio. 🍯

@troyesivan @thenickydoll @pierregarniermusique @mikainstagram @etjusticepourtous @the_mura_masa

#MagnumXTroye #WhereverPleasureTakesYou

436379361_18439390195026573_8447272737243937356_n.jpg

• Like 3

On 5/13/2024 at 3:33 PM, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C66XF-8NYsR/?img_index=7

BRB, just digesting our sweet line up for @troyesivan ‘s Honey Remix launch party at #MagnumCannes! 🤯 Stay tuned on our Instagram + TikTok so you don’t miss a beat, and see Troye & Nicky Doll LIVE at our Honey Remix Listening Party via the link in our bio. 🍯

@troyesivan @thenickydoll @pierregarniermusique @mikainstagram @etjusticepourtous @the_mura_masa

#MagnumXTroye #WhereverPleasureTakesYou

436379361_18439390195026573_8447272737243937356_n.jpg

If he doesn't sing Ice Cream at this concert I'll be very disappointed! :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Tunisia

58th International Carthage Festival

• The artist Asala returns to participate in the 58th Carthage International Festival after an absence of 10 years.
• The session is scheduled to be opened by Tunisian artist Lotfi Bouchnak, and to be concluded by Assala Nasri.
• The session includes 18 evenings performed by Arab and international artists, including Magda El Roumi and Mika. Negotiations are also ongoing with Kazem El Saher, Tamer Hosni, and Cheb Khaled.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Tunisia

58th International Carthage Festival

• The artist Asala returns to participate in the 58th Carthage International Festival after an absence of 10 years.
• The session is scheduled to be opened by Tunisian artist Lotfi Bouchnak, and to be concluded by Assala Nasri.
• The session includes 18 evenings performed by Arab and international artists, including Magda El Roumi and Mika. Negotiations are also ongoing with Kazem El Saher, Tamer Hosni, and Cheb Khaled.

No, no, I'm not looking at how much plane tickets to Tunisia cost, not me. 🙈

• Haha 4

If Tunisia is confirmed, be aware that the Tunisian dinar is a closed currency - it's illegal to take it in and out of the country. This means you'll need to take cash to exchange once in the country, and change it back before leaving. Euros, US $ or British £ are recommended as the most readily accepted for exchange. Good info here:

https://www.travelex.co.uk/currency/tunisian-currency#:~:text=If you're happy to,in tourist resorts and towns.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

https://etbilarabi.com/موسيقى/أصالة-تعود-إلى-مهرجان-قرطاج-الدولي-بعد-غياب-10-سنوات

أصالة تعود إلى مهرجان قرطاج الدولي بعد غياب 10 سنوات

مع قرب انطلاق الدورة 58 من مهرجان قرطاج الدولي، تم الإعلان عن بعض الأسماء والنجوم من العرب والأجانب المشاركين في الحدث.
ميكا وماجدة الرومي يشاركان في مهرجان قرطاج الدولي 2024

ومن المقرر أن يتم إفتتاح المهرجان في حفل يحييه لطفي بوشناق، أما حفل الختام فسوف تحييه أصالة نصري، بعد غياب 10 سنوات عن المهرجانات التونسية.

أيضاً سوف تتضمّن الدورة الجديدة من المهرجان المُنتظر، 18 سهرة، تؤدي فيها نُخبة من أهم الأصوات العربية والغربية، أبرزها ماجدة الرومي، وميكا، كما ذكرت تقارير أن المفاوضات جارية للتعاقد مع كاظم الساهر وتامر حسني والشاب خالد.

Asala returns to the Carthage International Festival after an absence of 10 years

With the start of the 58th edition of the Carthage International Festival approaching, some names and stars from Arabs and foreigners participating in the event were announced.

Mika and Magda El Roumi participate in the 2024 Carthage International Festival

The festival is scheduled to be opened with a ceremony performed by Lotfi Bouchnak, while the closing ceremony will be performed by Assala Nasri, after a 10-year absence from Tunisian festivals.

The new session of the anticipated festival will also include 18 evenings, in which an elite group of the most important Arab and Western voices will perform, most notably Majda Al Roumi and Mika. Reports also stated that negotiations are underway to contract with Kazem Al Saher, Tamer Hosni and Cheb Khaled.

0c5f8b6e-a47e-4c9d-bfe3-af28b64c73d9.thumb.webp.c9af10a264307352dc7aeb0968ff0a4a.webp

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

12 years ago, Mika has performed at the Carthage International Festival.

It makes me so sad to see his face expression, you can tell that he'd like to be anywhere else but in this situation (and very understandably!). :tears: I really hope fans in Tunisia are calmer this time. Well... he hardly comes out to meet fans anymore now, and I suppose that situations like this are the reason why. :sad: He was lucky that Thomas was between him and that crazy girl.

Does it say anywhere when this festival is supposed to be this year? As it was in July in 2012, I guess that'd be a bit short notice now?

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

It makes me so sad to see his face expression, you can tell that he'd like to be anywhere else but in this situation (and very understandably!). :tears: I really hope fans in Tunisia are calmer this time. Well... he hardly comes out to meet fans anymore now, and I suppose that situations like this are the reason why. :sad: He can be lucky that Thomas was between him and that crazy girl.

Does it say anywhere when this festival is supposed to be this year? As it was in July in 2012, I guess that'd be a bit short notice now?

Here is the last year's official video.

From Wikipedia

International_Festival_of_Carthage

It was established as a two-day Jazz festival on the initiative by intellectuals in the early 1960s.
In 1964 it was taken over by the Tunisian Ministry of Culture and its location became the Carthage Amphitheatre which was renovated for the festival. The amphitheatre has a capacity of 7,500 spectators.

Carthage International Festival and cultural diplomacy

https://www.musicinafrica.net/magazine/carthage-international-festival-and-cultural-diplomacy

festivalinternationaldecarthage.png?itok

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mellody said:

No, but last year was 14 July to 19 August. It's possible he might squeeze it in between AtlanticFest and Carcassonne in July. otherwise August before his birthday seems most likely. But with SuperMika, we never know! 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
On 5/16/2024 at 3:21 PM, mellody said:

On 5/16/2024 at 3:21 PM, mellody said:

The concert there in 2012 was on the 31st of July and was announced 7 weeks before on the 8th of June.So if it is not in August it will be probably a bit short of notice.

BUT i noticed the likes of this gig on his twitter are gone:blink: . But the one from the gigs in Cannes and Biarritz are also gone when i looked yesterday.:blink:

Sorry @mellody: the second part was from me but something got wrong here with quoting.

Edited by Liv1680
  • Thanks 1

On 5/16/2024 at 3:34 PM, Kumazzz said:

Here is the last year's official video.

From Wikipedia

International_Festival_of_Carthage

It was established as a two-day Jazz festival on the initiative by intellectuals in the early 1960s.
In 1964 it was taken over by the Tunisian Ministry of Culture and its location became the Carthage Amphitheatre which was renovated for the festival. The amphitheatre has a capacity of 7,500 spectators.

Carthage International Festival and cultural diplomacy

https://www.musicinafrica.net/magazine/carthage-international-festival-and-cultural-diplomacy

festivalinternationaldecarthage.png?itok

Tunisia is not on the list. Let's see if it is confirmed at a later date or if it remains a rumour. 🤔

image.thumb.png.eb3bdcdd6947aef42b06b304ce9eacac.png

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

A new festival announced Mik'a presence the 3rd of September at Fiestas Valladolid festival in Spain.

This date was already on the banner on Mika's FB account - but it disappeared in the morning.

Maybe added too early. So we can expect Mika's confirmation soon.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 4

49 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

A new festival announced Mik'a presence the 3rd of September at Fiestas Valladolid festival in Spain.

This date was already on the banner on Mika's FB account - but it disappeared in the morning.

As he's doing more festivals in September, I'd have loved to see him at the Superbloom festival in Munich! But they've already announced their full lineup. :emot-sad:

Anyway, looks like I won't book my travels to Chamarande yet. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

Anyway, looks like I won't book my travels to Chamarande yet. :rolleyes:

I am checking flights and hotels in Valladolid. It sounds great. A beautiful place.

And it looks like the festival in La Coruna last year - in the main square of the city. I wasn't there.

Let's see if it is for free or there will be tickets sale. Mika's part is at night at 22:30.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

:yikes: I did not notice 03 SEP. Valladolid, Es !

on mikasounds HEADER X

https://x.com/mikasounds/header_photo

1500x500.thumb.jpg.d736201c922ed77336c03c5272937d55.jpg

Xheader.jpg.c9065d9d0b8e2ceb43087920c84fe40a.jpg

03 SEP.  VALLADOLID, ES      Fiestas Virgen de San Lorenzo

• Like 1

:spain:

Mika avanza que actuará en la Plaza Mayor con motivo de las Fiestas de la Virgen de San Lorenzo

El artista británico formará parte del cartel festivo

Mika ha avanzado en sus redes sociales que será el artista que actúe en la Plaza Mayor con motivo de la Feria y Fiestas de la Virgen de San Lorenzo 2024. Se trata del concierto internacional que prometió en su momento el alcalde de Valladolid, Jesús Julio Carnero, cuando se le preguntó al respecto aprovechando la llegada de Ana Mena a la capital.

Será el próximo martes 3 de septiembre cuando Mika esté presente en el escenario. Su puesta en escena será tras los conciertos ya confirmados de Omar Montes del 31 de agosto y del grupo Mago de Öz, el 2 de septiembre. Mika, de hecho, se sumará a los conciertos también de Joyce, Yves V, Juicy M y Paul Van Dyk (miércoles 4), Siloé (5 de septiembre), María Peláe e India Martínez (6 de septiembre) y de Raphael (8 de septiembre).

El alcalde esta misma tarde ha sido el encargado de confirmar una noticia que ha saltado en redes sociales cuando el propio artista ha filtrado que estará en Valladolid en la semana de las Fiestas.

Mika announces that he will perform in the Plaza Mayor on the occasion of the Festivities of the Virgin of San Lorenzo

The British artist will be part of the festive poster

Mika has announced on his social networks that he will be the artist who performs in the Plaza Mayor on the occasion of the Fair and Festival of the Virgin of San Lorenzo 2024. This is the international concert that the mayor of Valladolid, Jesús Julio Carnero, promised at the time. , when asked about it, taking advantage of Ana Mena's arrival in the capital.

It will be next Tuesday, September 3 when Mika will be present on stage. The staging of it will be after the already confirmed concerts of Omar Montes on August 31 and the group Mago de Öz, on September 2. Mika, in fact, will also join the concerts of Joyce, Yves V, Juicy M and Paul Van Dyk (Wednesday 4), Siloé (September 5), María Peláe and India Martínez (September 6) and Raphael (8 of September).

The mayor this afternoon was in charge of confirming news that broke out on social networks when the artist himself leaked that he will be in Valladolid during the week of the Festivities.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I found an information concerning 2023.

Concerts were for free.

"Admission to the 2023 Valladolid Festival concerts will be essentially free. However, due to high demand, it is recommended to arrive early to ensure a good seat. Concerts usually start around 9 p.m. and last until the early morning hours."

https://conciertosvalladolid.es/festival-valladolid/conciertos-fiestas-de-valladolid-2023/

And there is many other tings happening all around the city.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

About Valladolid festival.

https://www.diariodevalladolid.es/valladolid/240523/221730/mika-concierto-internacional-fiestas-valladolid.html

No public intervention has been necessary from the mayor of Valladolid or his events team to reveal who will be the international artist of the next edition of the Fair and Festivals of the Virgin of San Lorenzo. It was the singer himself, MIKA, who released the surprise through his social networks on a poster announcing his different concerts around the world. And on the last date of all, the one corresponding to September 3, Valladolid dazzled there on the occasion of its patron saint festivities.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2024 at 4:11 PM, Prisca said:

Tunisia is not on the list. Let's see if it is confirmed at a later date or if it remains a rumour. 🤔

image.thumb.png.eb3bdcdd6947aef42b06b304ce9eacac.png

Obviously, anything is possible in Mika World, but as of earlier today when I spoke to the team there was no confirmation of this Tunisian festival. The Valladolid show was confirmed, however, and I've started a thread for that, and will add it to the calendar.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• 2 months later...

:swiss: Basel !!

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-7SXKiqFtW/

screenshot

Screenshot2024-08-18.thumb.jpg.ad18fd9397e65cb28912c14a9ab79757.jpg

Baloise Session

https://www.baloisesession.ch/en/session/power-songs-2024-10-26

Ticket sales starts on Wed, 28. Aug 2024, 8 AM

Tickets Categories
  • 1 Swiss franc 130.-
  • 2 Swiss franc 110.-
  • 3 Swiss franc 90.-

Mika  9.45 PM

Natalie Imbruglia  8 PM

• Sat, 26. Oct 2024, 8 PM | Power Songs
  • Event Halle Messe Basel
  • Door opening: 18.30 Uhr

The protagonists of this evening’s concert create powerful music that stirs, excites and remains long in the memory! With his emotional, melodic and anthemic hits such as «Relax, Take It Easy», «Grace Kelly» and «Happy Ending», Mika has sung his way into the hearts of his fans the world over. And with her characteristic voice and timeless classics like «Torn» and «Shiver» as well as the new duet «Ultime Parole», Natalie Imbruglia has also conquered the world. Both artists share a love of catchy melodies and emotional lyrics, with which they continuously enrich pop music: Power Songs indeed!

Zeno van Essel

With the kind support of the «Friends of the Baloise Session»

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1