Tour rumours 2024

Anna Ko Kolkowska

Just now, Maria Patricia said:

@Prisca

So much publicity and ticket sales would be impossible if Mika did not perform.

Remember what happened with "El Piano" too.

If you put it in the search engine:

"Cultua y orgullo empresarial en las islas Canarias 6, 7 diciembre  2024"

There is a lot of advertising.

Yes, it's very likely that it's true, but I'd still prefer Deb's confirmation.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Maria Patricia said:

Ok.

But, I say this with all the affection in the world,  there is one thing I would like to make very clear, I am not trying to impose myself on anyone. 

I'm by no means saying that, but the press is not a confirmation.

Otherwise Mika would also have been in Tunisia this year...

https://directinfo.webmanagercenter.com/2024/05/17/mika-sera-present-au-festival-international-de-carthage/

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

I'm by no means saying that, but the press is not a confirmation.

Otherwise Mika would also have been in Tunisia this year...

https://directinfo.webmanagercenter.com/2024/05/17/mika-sera-present-au-festival-international-de-carthage/

The festival's official Facebook page has just changed its cover photo to announce this year's concerts, and Mika is indeed headlining for both concerts (Tenerife and Las Palmas). Tickets are already available online on the official website. For Carthage, it was only "press" information before the official conference... 

If every announcement had to wait for approval from his team, half of the festivals wouldn’t have been announced on his social media. :lmfao:

There is the link of the festival's Facebook page and the website:

https://www.facebook.com/culturebusinesspride/photos?locale=es_LA

https://www.arnculturepride.org/?fbclid=IwY2xjawFP3L9leHRuA2FlbQIxMAABHdSrT3dXF3iCL6ai26QtgM2Q3g4NaX8NoxNpNEmJeyZXfXoZrz6WnLFdIA_aem_kTh5UpOQbVoVTkcwsCfwPQ

• Like 1

1 minute ago, roz said:

For Carthage, it was only "press" information before the official conference... 

It was on the Carthage festival website.

2 minutes ago, roz said:

If every announcement had to wait for approval from his team, half of the festivals wouldn’t have been announced on his social media. :lmfao:

ALL festivals this year were confirmed by Deb or Mika.

• Like 4

So, if anyone new is reading this thread and doesn't know, unfortunately it does occasionally happen that a promoter will get ahead of themselves and announce Mika's involvement before the contract is agreed. Or they tell the press they're hoping to get him, and the press misinterpret that into "he's coming". It doesn't happen often, but it's disadvantaged some fans previously,  so now some fans prefer to wait for official confirmation from him or his team (either via social media or on here via Deb, the admin) rather than trusting the rumours (while crossing our fingers and hoping it's a big YES!!) :crossed: :pray: 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Maria Patricia said:

@Hero

You're welcome.

But on  MFC a member has announced that he will be performing both days.

I haven't received a reply yet, but I assume that's how it will be.

Anyone can register here on MFC and write anything they want (within the rules). The only MFCer who can officially confirm something here is @dcdeb, because she's in contact with Team Mika. And if Mika doesn't post the news, they might just tell Deb about it that it's a confirmed event. So unless we hear from Deb or from Mika himself / on his official website or social media, it is NOT officially confirmed. That's why it's still in "Tour rumours". @Hero summed it up quite well. It's your decision to believe the media and buy a ticket for it, but from experience we know that there's a small possibility that it's fake news. I've also bought tickets for events before they got confirmed by Team Mika, but that was my personal decision. On here, as we are the OFFICIAL fanclub, we only announce events as OFFICIAL if we get an OFFICIAL confirmation for them. :wink2:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Maria Patricia said:

@roz

Not a member of MFC?

You said she "IS" MFC. She is a member of MFC like everyone who posts here in the MFC forum. If she doesn't want/need confirmation from Deb and Mika, that's totally fine. But she knows no more than any other person who posts here.

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

Anyone can register here on MFC and write anything they want (within the rules). The only MFCer who can officially confirm something here is @dcdeb, because she's in contact with Team Mika. And if Mika doesn't post the news, they might just tell Deb about it that it's a confirmed event. So unless we hear from Deb or from Mika himself / on his official website or social media, it is NOT officially confirmed. That's why it's still in "Tour rumours". @Hero summed it up quite well. It's your decision to believe the media and buy a ticket for it, but from experience we know that there's a small possibility that it's fake news. I've also bought tickets for events before they got confirmed by Team Mika, but that was my personal decision. On here, as we are the OFFICIAL fanclub, we only announce events as OFFICIAL if we get an OFFICIAL confirmation for them. :wink2:

Thanks for the explication. :flowers2:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

For everyone's information, I have asked about the Canary Island shows, but have received no official word as to whether Mika will actually be performing then. When I know for sure, I'll be sure to let you all know. (I've also asked about Mika participating in La Voz -- that's another rumor that's floating around. Again, I haven't heard anything "from the horse's mouth" as we say.)

So... your guess is as good as mine as to whether these things are really happening. Let's hope we have official confirmation soon. :dunno:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 8

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

Ok, the Canary Islands is official. It should be posted on Mika’s website soon. :thumb_yello: Wish I could go! 

Thank you for the confirmation. :flowers2:

Do you know if Mika will be on both days?

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think I will wait for The Piano and El Piano finals.

I hope there will be tickets or invitations for both.

Best Wishes Good Luck GIF by Studios 2016

Me too (well not El Piano, I can't travel to Spain)

• Like 1