2024 - Mika at Warwick Castle, UK, 7 July!

silver

9 minutes ago, mellody said:

Warwick tickets are sold out on the link from the festival (gigantictickets ... only VIP package still available), and on ticketmaster it's still avaiable but they've nearly doubled the price of the Gold Circle tickets! :shocked: They say "the organizer has priced these tickets according to their market value" - I know this is common practice nowadays but hadn't Mika said at some point that he doesn't want to do this? :no: Most hardcore fans will already have their tickets, but still, this feels so wrong. For some other gigs they don't only raise the price after weeks or months, but within minutes or even seconds when they go on sale and demand is high. I just hope this never happens for Mika's gigs. Well, I guess for the festivals the organizers can decide this without his consent. :emot-sad: 

it's called dynamic pricing - there's a UK petition asking for the practice to be banned

Hello! The reason I'm writing here is that I'm attending this concert alone and I was wondering if anyone else is too as I am quite nervous, I have a gold circle ticket!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! I know other UK gigs have had fan action before, is anything planned for warwick? I'm happy to help make it happen if so!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ArranGargett said:

Hey, does anyone know if there’s a chance of a meet& greet for this show?

We might be able to see him, when he comes out. There isn't an arranged meet&greet as far as I know.

I was going with my partner but we spilt up. so now going alone   scared but soo excites to see mika. he the only man I need lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pip said:

I was going with my partner but we spilt up. so now going alone   scared but soo excites to see mika. he the only man I need lol

Don't worry, I'm sure the other MFCers will welcome you

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Pip said:

There seems to be a few of us going alone, so I'm sure we will all find each other!

2 hours ago, Kapybara said:

There seems to be a few of us going alone, so I'm sure we will all find each other!

maybe  the ones alone we should all wear a pink flower in our hair lol 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kapybara said:

Is anyone here being dropped off? I'm not sure where to get dropped off and what time to get there?

yeh I dont know what sort of time either. I'm travelling  quite far away and staying in a hotel. 

6 hours ago, Pip said:

yeh I dont know what sort of time either. I'm travelling  quite far away and staying in a hotel. 

Same for me, I'm hoping someone here that maybe lives closer can give us an idea 🤣

What time is everyone arriving? I’m coming from Manchester but not sure if it’s ok to arrive at 4pm to get front row. Parking opens at 4pm and gates are 5pm… 

Also is anyone going to be trading bracelets? :) I think I will make some tonight x

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LeylaDalkic said:

What time is everyone arriving? I’m coming from Manchester but not sure if it’s ok to arrive at 4pm to get front row. Parking opens at 4pm and gates are 5pm… 

Some people will be queuing from early morning, so it's unlikely you'll be front row arriving later,  but we never really know. If security mess up the entry or decide to let people in randomly, you could still find yourself near the front. 

Posted (edited)

I have two VIP tickets with Golden circle access listed on Twickets and Tixel, 25% less than market value! I am happy to consider offers if being bought together. Unfortunately illness has forced a sale 😞

Edited by Gemkirkham94
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Hero said:

Some people will be queuing from early morning, so it's unlikely you'll be front row arriving later,  but we never really know. If security mess up the entry or decide to let people in randomly, you could still find yourself near the front. 

Will people be able to queue? The castle is open until 4pm, I wonder if this is why they sent us such specific times, maybe to prevent queues?

11 minutes ago, Hero said:

Hi, this is in the wrong thread, it's for Kew, not Warwick. :wink2:

Thanks, deleted. :facepalm:

• Like 1