2024 - Mika at Warwick Castle, UK, 7 July!

silver

MIKA Customer Information

Welcome to The Castle Sessions show with MIKA at Warwick Castle on Sunday 7th July 2024.

The following email contains important information about the show, please read the below to make your time at the event as enjoyable as possible.

IMPORTANT TIMES

• Car Parks Open: 4:00 PM
  • Box Office Opens: 4:30 PM
  • Doors: 5:00 PM
  • Food and Drink Available From: 5:00PM
  • Entertainment Starts: 7:00 PM
  • Last Entry: 8:30 PM
  • Entertainment Finishes (subject to change): 10:00 PM

Venue Entry

Tickets
All tickets for this event are e-tickets.

These can be printed out or shown on your phone to our gate staff to allow entry into the event.

Due to large crowd sizes and lack of cell phone coverage in some areas, we advise you to download your ticket prior to arriving at the event.

For ticket collections, the box office will be open at the Warwick Castle Stables entrance from 4:30 PM on the event day.

Event tickets are not valid for daytime access to Warwick Castle.
General Admission: This ticket is for standing in the General Admission Area.
Gold Circle: This ticket is for standing in the Golden Circle Area.
VIP: This ticket is for the VIP area’s and the Gold Circle Area.
Accessible Viewing Platform: This ticket is for the Accessible Viewing Platform.

Accessibility

For information on Accessibility for the show, please visit the FAQ here: https://www.aegpresents.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/accessible-terms-warwick-castle-2024-shows/
This will contain all information for accessible customers, and if you require further information, you can contact us at enquiries@aegpresents.co.uk.

Accessible viewing area customers will be sent further information separately which will provide details on how to get to the event, parking, services and facilities.

Please note that only accessible viewing platform ticket holders will have access to the dedicated accessible facilities.

General Admission, Gold Circle and VIP ticket holders don't have access to this area. If you require assistance or support at any time while at the event, please visit the welfare tent which is located at close to Gate 2 Entrance and labelled on the venue map.

Upgrades
If you have purchased a VIP or Gold Circle upgrade, please collect this from the box office before entering the show.

VIP Ticket Holders

• • On arrival, please collect your souvenir VIP event lanyard and souvenir ticket from the Box Office – we recommend collecting these between 4:30-5pm so you can enter when doors open at 5pm to enjoy the VIP areas.
  • • Your souvenir VIP event lanyard provides you with fast-track entry and access to the VIP Areas.
  • • Please enter the VIP Entrance and follow the Accessible Route to the ‘Great Hall VIP Area’.
  • • Enter the ‘Great Hall VIP Area’ for welcome canapes and complimentary Prosecco or soft drinks. Please contact enquiries@aegpresents.co.uk if you have any dietary requirements before 25th June so they can best cater to you.
  • • Complimentary drinks will be served from the ‘Great Hall VIP Area’ from 5pm until 7pm.
  • • Guests can access the ‘Great Hall VIP Area’ and ‘Castle Ramparts VIP Area’ until 7pm.
  • • After 7pm, guests can enjoy the show from the Golden Circle Area.

Cashless Payment:
This show will be fully cashless. All merchandise, food and drink, and other vendors will only accept payment through card or a mobile device.

Please ensure you are prepared with one of these methods, as no cash will be accepted on site.

No Re-Entry
There is no re-entry to the site once you have entered the event.

Please make sure you have everything you need with you. If you need to re-enter the event for exceptional circumstances, please contact enquiries@aegpresents.co.uk well in advance of the event.

• Thanks 1

Hello Mfcers

I am in the ship from France to Dover. Not planning to be arriving before 4 o’clock as the car park opens at 4.

See you there 🎉🥳🎊 and have a nice gig 👌🏻

• Like 4

On 7/5/2024 at 2:20 PM, LeylaDalkic said:

What time is everyone arriving? I’m coming from Manchester but not sure if it’s ok to arrive at 4pm to get front row. Parking opens at 4pm and gates are 5pm… 

Also is anyone going to be trading bracelets? :) I think I will make some tonight x

I've only made a few as I joined the trend a bit late hahah but I've got a couple spare 🥰

On 7/5/2024 at 8:17 PM, Kapybara said:

Will people be able to queue? The castle is open until 4pm, I wonder if this is why they sent us such specific times, maybe to prevent queues?

We're queuing.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

All ready and can’t wait. First Mika gig let’s goooo. If anyone has any bracelets spare I’d really appreciate one 🙏I don’t have any to give though

image.jpg

Edited by ArranGargett
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, ArranGargett said:

All ready and can’t wait. First Mika gig let’s goooo

image.jpg

Trying to pluck up the courage to wave to you (or in your direction) but might just look like a total loon! 

1 minute ago, Cordelia said:

Trying to pluck up the courage to wave to you (or in your direction) but might just look like a total loon! 

Hahah don’t worry with my crippling anxiety I feel your pain 😭😭not to mention the judgmental father next to me 😭

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cordelia said:

Ready and waiting!

IMG_20240707_174940283.jpg

That stage looks reeeaally far away from the audience! :shocked:

Maybe Mika will use this distance to come into the crowd more often. :lol:

Enjoy, everyone! :biggrin2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Is it a correct setlist ?

SETLIST

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/mika/2024/warwick-castle-warwick-england-63ab92f7.html

1. Origin of Love
  2. Lollipop
  3. Ice Cream
  4. Big Girl
  5. Underwater
  6. Relax
  7. Good Guys
  8. Popular Song
  9. Billy Brown
  10. Elle Me Dit
  11. Grace Kelly
  12. Happy Ending
  13. Love Today
  14. Any Other World
  15. We Are Golden

Edited by Kumazzz
update

10 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Is it a correct setlist ?

SETLIST

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/mika/2024/warwick-castle-warwick-england-63ab92f7.html

1. Origin of Love
  2. Lollipop
  3. Ice Cream
  4. Big Girl
  5. Underwater
  6. Relax
  7. Good Guys
  8. Popular Song
  9. Billy Brown
  10. Elle Me Dit
  11. Grace Kelly
  12. Happy Ending