2024 - Mika @ Lucca Summer Festival, Lucca, ITALY, 19 July

mellody

I'm not going but looked it up.Google says Orange is smaller.A little over 29.000 People live there.Lucca has over   88.000 people.

Edited by Liv1680
  • Thanks 1

Got to Lucca this afternoon when it was pretty hot. Now my husband and I are sitting on a bench near the city walls about 5 minutes away from Piazza Napoleone, where Mika performs tomorrow. We can hear tonight's artist singing ( Salmo). The temperature is pleasant and there's a little breeze. It's 9.40 pm. Here's weather info:

20240718_213723.thumb.jpg.93e73b3cef1c5db8563e5577df675f4b.jpg

Hi everyone

Hope you all enjoyed the concert as much as I did yesterday.

After the show I collected three of the ballooons that were spread. I already have the green, blue and purple one. 

Are there people who collected some other colours and maybe can send me a picture of these, because im thinking to use the balloons for some sort of artwork💕🫶🏻🌈

On 7/19/2024 at 4:59 PM, SusanT said:

Thanks for posting. Don't know if I can make it.

On 7/19/2024 at 6:38 PM, Arianne921 said:

Thank you for sharing. I would have loved to meet someone of you today but I only just arrived in Lucca.

I hope to meet someone of you at the concert tonight. 

Was lovely to meet you guys at / after the gig. Thanks for saying Hi! :group_hug:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mellody said:

Was lovely to meet you guys at / after the gig. Thanks for saying Hi! :group_hug:

Thank to you too @mellody

It was a pleasure for me too, to be able to meet you and talk to you a little after the concert.

I hope there will soon be other opportunities to see you and exchange a few words.

We captured the moment with a photo that I will keep with affection and that, if you like and agree, I can also share here on the forum, on Instagram or I could send to you in PM.

Thanks again, I send you an affectionate greetings from Italy.

• Like 1

I have just posted a comment about the concert of Lucca here but, I don't know why, I have found it on the Lucca Summer Festival Thread of photos, videos from press. If it isn't the right place someone can move it here? Thank you!

I'm sorry

:dunno:

Edited by Arianne921

2 hours ago, Arianne921 said:

Thank to you too @mellody

It was a pleasure for me too, to be able to meet you and talk to you a little after the concert.

I hope there will soon be other opportunities to see you and exchange a few words.

We captured the moment with a photo that I will keep with affection and that, if you like and agree, I can also share here on the forum, on Instagram or I could send to you in PM.

Thanks again, I send you an affectionate greetings from Italy.

Sure, you can share the photo.

1 hour ago, Arianne921 said:

I have just posted a comment about the concert of Lucca here but, I don't know why, I have found it on the Lucca Summer Festival Thread of photos, videos from press. If it isn't the right place someone can move it here? Thank you!

I'm sorry

:dunno:

This is the pre-show thread, so the reports thread is the right one for your report or thoughts about the show. :thumb_yello: I suppose one of the Mods moved it to there.