2024 - Mika @ Choregies d'Orange 2024, Orange, France, 23 June

Prisca

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So the concert will be recorded!!!!!!

Another chance to watch it somewhere, someday on TV!!!!!!

Yes, just saw that too! The organizers replied to a fan's question on their IG post: https://www.instagram.com/p/C74CFJio-oj/?igsh=MWVzc2E3anoyZ2tnbQ==

Would be even more awesome if it wasn't just for French TV, but maybe a DVD, or international TV... :fisch:

12 minutes ago, Hero said:

Are we sending a bouquet of flowers from MFC? 

There are a few florists nearby, this one has excellent reviews and beautiful displays:

Le Bosquet Fleuri

https://fleuristes-et-fleurs.com/fleuriste/le-bosquet-fleuri-orange-84100

Maybe? @dcdeb what do you think?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Yes, just saw that too! The organizers replied to a fan's question on their IG post: https://www.instagram.com/p/C74CFJio-oj/?igsh=MWVzc2E3anoyZ2tnbQ==

Would be even more awesome if it wasn't just for French TV, but maybe a DVD, or international TV... :fisch:

Maybe? @dcdeb what do you think?

I think flowers would be nice to kick off the summer tour. Andrea's florist has some gorgeous arrangements. :)

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Hero said:

Are we sending a bouquet of flowers from MFC? 

There are a few florists nearby, this one has excellent reviews and beautiful displays:

Le Bosquet Fleuri

https://fleuristes-et-fleurs.com/fleuriste/le-bosquet-fleuri-orange-84100

Lovely bouquets, especially Nature Authentique and Joies Festives, they are both made with orange flowers :original:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Lovely bouquets, especially Nature Authentique and Joies Festives, they are both made with orange flowers :original:

Maybe that's what we could specify when ordering -- that they use lots of orange, to go with the theme. And it looks like their arrangements are very reasonably priced, for the most part under 50 Euros.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Maybe that's what we could specify when ordering -- that they use lots of orange, to go with the theme. And it looks like their arrangements are very reasonably priced, for the most part under 50 Euros.

Yes, it could be a "bouquet surprise" with orange flowers.

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Very reasonable indeed, and for the biggest bouquet the shipping it's free, I hope we can get the big one! For this one the decorative elements are also gorgeous, apart from the flowers, a bit different :original:

Screenshot (552).png

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hero said:

I love the Sublime Lumière. It's a gorgeous mix of shapes and colours.  Just realised it has succulents in it too!

Wow, this looks wonderful indeed!

• Like 2

Really beautiful flowers! 🥰  I think these are my faves - especially the first, because of the fluff, haha! :lol3:

Screenshot_20240607_214636_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240607_214712_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240607_214820_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240607_214929_Chrome.jpg

• Like 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/C74CFJio-oj/?img_index=1

I MIKA PHILHARMONIQUE I

Plus que quelques semaines avant Mika Philharmonique ! 🤩

Vivez un festival d'émotions ! 🎻

-
Mika Philharmonique
23 juin
(prix : à partir de 75,5€)
Informations & réservations : www.choregies.fr /
-

#choregies #chiregiesorange #theatreantique #orange #orangeville #festivalmusique #mika #mikaphilharmonique #mikamusique #mikalive #livemusic #musicfesival

447411056_871167798383173_1789736628224962848_n.jpg

447654779_871167921716494_7824448770625378639_n.jpg

447717106_871167981716488_8100500461995681550_n.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/14/2024 at 9:27 AM, krysady said:

Any decision about the flowers yet? Only 9 days till the concert now! :punk:

@dcdeb @mellody what do you think? Should we pick an arrangement, order a large, then work out the cost per person? Or should we collect donations for whatever people want to contribute, and order accordingly - maybe even a florists design? Maybe a smaller one for Mr Leclerc too, if we have enough? 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Hero said:

@dcdeb @mellody what do you think? Should we pick an arrangement, order a large, then work out the cost per person? Or should we collect donations for whatever people want to contribute, and order accordingly - maybe even a florists design? Maybe a smaller one for Mr Leclerc too, if we have enough? 

This is a good idea! Usually in an orchestra there is the conductor and the concertmaster (often the first violin, but not necessarily), so if we want to be super correct it’s best to have 3 arrangements. What do the others think? 

• Like 4

Looks like we can expect new songs as well in Orange!!!!!!

On va également jouer des nouveaux morceaux de Mika" confie à "La Provence" Alexis Labat, directeur général de l’ONAP.

We are also going to play new pieces by Mika” confides to “La Provence” Alexis Labat, general director of ONAP.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Looks like we can expect new songs as well in Orange!!!!!!

New symphonic songs (compared to previous symphonic gigs) or brand new songs? :D I do expect some new songs from the French album but not brand new songs tbh. We will see. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

New symphonic songs (compared to previous symphonic gigs) or brand new songs? :D I do expect some new songs from the French album but not brand new songs tbh. We will see. 

Yes, it means his recent new songs, not the songs not released yet. So from his French album.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

This is a good idea! Usually in an orchestra there is the conductor and the concertmaster (often the first violin, but not necessarily), so if we want to be super correct it’s best to have 3 arrangements. What do the others think? 

It would be great if we can buy the one for Mika first, and the big one if it's possible and there's enough time to collect the money... not sure how many people would want to participate and how much money they'd donate, since the price for the tickets were already quite high :wink2:

• Like 4

Could someone who speaks French please take care of the communication with the florist - and for now, please ask them how much in advance they need the order? Would they deliver it to the theatre? On a Sunday? Or do we have to pick it up in advance? Who could do that, if necessary? I'll only arrive on the gig day.

I can collect the money. If you want to contribute, please paypal your contribution to mellody24@gmx.de or let me know the amount if you want to give it to me at the concert. We'll see how much we get and then decide on the flowers & size. In Berlin we had nearly 300€, which was a bit much tbh, I think a smaller bouquet than the Berlin one would be good. 😅

Is it Simon Leclerc? I thought it was a different conductor this time?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, mellody said:

Or do we have to pick it up in advance? Who could do that, if necessary?

I can do that, I already told to @dcdeb, I will be there with my car. I hope they are open on Sunday.

Yes, it is Simon Leclerc again.

Edited by krysady
  • Like 3