2024 - Mika @ Choregies d'Orange 2024, Orange, France, 23 June

Prisca

Hi everyone, I’ll be in Orange tomorrow too, I will arrive around 2pm. Do you know when the gates will open and at what time we should be at the theater ?

Does someone would like to have a drink or get diner begore the concert :) ?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, carafon said:

Forget about summer clothes..... It's damned cold

Too late. :dunno_grin: But I packed tights and a jacket and a shawl that I can wear with my summer dress if necessary, that has to do. :mf_rosetinted:

For one of the other shows I read that the doors would open at 8pm, so if that's the case also for Mika, we could meet for dinner at 6?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Too late. :dunno_grin: But I packed tights and a jacket and a shawl that I can wear with my summer dress if necessary, that has to do. :mf_rosetinted:

For one of the other shows I read that the doors would open at 8pm, so if that's the case also for Mika, we could meet for dinner at 6?

Do you mind if I join you for dinner ? :blush:

Actually, that’s embarassing, but I think I’m right behind you in the train :sweatdrop: 

• Like 2

I'm also interested and some people that are not here in the forum as well.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Clemnc said:

Do you mind if I join you for dinner ? :blush:

Actually, that’s embarassing, but I think I’m right behind you in the train :sweatdrop: 

What a funny coincidence! :lol3: Good to have company during the waiting time in Lyon! :thumb_yello:

3 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I'm also interested and some people that are not here in the forum as well.

Maybe those who are already in Orange can try to find a place that would host 20 or 30 people? :teehee:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mellody said:

Maybe those who are already in Orange can try to find a place that would host 20 or 30 people? :teehee:

I'm not in Orange yet...

• Like 1

I will ask the restaurant right opposite from the theatre if they can house us! They have a terrace outside and choice of crepe, but also pizza and meals with fries, salads etc. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Wow Thats amazing !! 😍

btw i’m not sure to be there really in advance at 4pm like i was supposed to, we Will eat lunch at my in laws so it will take some time ahaha !

9 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

We heard the soundcheck and saw Mika!:cloud:

(Sorry for the very blurred photos...)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I will ask the restaurant right opposite from the theatre if they can house us! They have a terrace outside and choice of crepe, but also pizza and meals with fries, salads etc. 

What did they say?

55 minutes ago, Prisca said:

What did they say?

I have made a reservation for 25 people at 18h at La Crémaillière at 7 Pl. des Frères Mounet, 84100 Orange, right across the theatre! On the name Michelle. 

This is the menu:

IMG_2172.thumb.jpeg.baf102f3980430277aa81e96a4b406e5.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

10 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I have made a reservation for 25 people at 18h at La Crémaillière at 7 Pl. des Frères Mounet, 84100 Orange, right across the theatre! On the name Michelle. 

This is the menu:

Thank you a lot for reserving. :original:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

This is the menu:

Thanks! :flowers2: I hope it's possible to have a salad without a complete menu? I can't eat wheat anymore and have to be very careful with lactose, so I'll need to stick with a suitable salad.

25 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

This is the menu:

Thanks a lot !!

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

This is the menu:

Thanks so much Michelle! 🙏 

46 minutes ago, mellody said:

Thanks! :flowers2: I hope it's possible to have a salad without a complete menu? I can't eat wheat anymore and have to be very careful with lactose, so I'll need to stick with a suitable salad.

I'm sure it will be okay, all these restaurants have salad, a mixed leaf and veg with vinaigrette dressing should be no problem. :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SarahV said:

Wow Thats amazing !! 😍

It was also a big surprise for us, we were randomly walking through Orange and chatting and suddenly, we heard music from the theater. My friends thought there is another concert tonight but then I heard the melody of BBB. But it seemed I'm the only one hearing it so for a moment, I thought I'm hallucinating. :teehee: Then I heard it again and was pretty sure that I'm not crazy so I told them that I REALLY hear BBB. Idk if my friends thought I'm joking but after a while (and a few loud cars passing by) they finally heard it too and we went closer and heard Mika singing. :cheer: That was already totally unexpected so the fact that we even saw him afterwards was like a dream. We didn't expect him to use the same entrance as the other musicians until we saw a fancy car parking in front of the entrance and then he showed up shortly after. :jawdrop: I still can't believe it happened, what a marvellous night. :cloud:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Hello I’m sorry I wont be going to the dinner, there was a lot of traffic and we just arrive !! I’m so exhausted of the driving aha !! I Hope you have a good meal, and I really hope to see you after 🥰🥰

• Like 2