2024 - Mika @ Choregies d'Orange 2024, Orange, France, 23 June

Prisca

Hello everyone I hope you are all good and ready for this wonderful night (I'm so excited just a few days !!!!). For the flowers I don't know if anybody already who speak French offered her/his help to talk with the florist (I try to look on the previews answers but I did not see). If not I can offer my help ? I live in Nîmes not so far away from orange and we'll be driving with my car so I can take the bouquet and give it to the member of the MFC who will give to the Orange team to put in Mika's room. 

Another question : will there be a gathering with the MFC member before the concert ? :cloud:

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, SarahV said:

Hello everyone I hope you are all good and ready for this wonderful night (I'm so excited just a few days !!!!). For the flowers I don't know if anybody already who speak French offered her/his help to talk with the florist (I try to look on the previews answers but I did not see). If not I can offer my help ? I live in Nîmes not so far away from orange and we'll be driving with my car so I can take the bouquet and give it to the member of the MFC who will give to the Orange team to put in Mika's room. 

Another question : will there be a gathering with the MFC member before the concert ? :cloud:

I've written them a message via the contact form yesterday, but no reply yet. I'm not even sure whether that contact form is for this specific florist, as the top part of the website / shop seems to be some florist organization that they're part of.

So if you could call them and ask, that'd be perfect, as I don't know if they even got the message.

The other question I asked was whether a delivery is even possible Sunday afternoon around 5pm. They're open on Sundays, but only until 1pm. If they don't deliver flowers Sunday afternoon, maybe it's best if @krysady picks them up Sunday morning and we give them to someone of the venue or Mika's crew to get them to him.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, mellody said:

I've written them a message via the contact form yesterday, but no reply yet. I'm not even sure whether that contact form is for this specific florist, as the top part of the website / shop seems to be some florist organization that they're part of.

So if you could call them and ask, that'd be perfect, as I don't know if they even got the message.

The other question I asked was whether a delivery is even possible Sunday afternoon around 5pm. They're open on Sundays, but only until 1pm. If they don't deliver flowers Sunday afternoon, maybe it's best if @krysady picks them up Sunday morning and we give them to someone of the venue or Mika's crew to get them to him.

Ok i will call them ! Just to be sure is the florist is the "Bosquet fleuri" , and do we order the "Sublime Lumière" bouquet ? We do have 150 € for the bouquet is that right ? 

And I ask them these question : How many days before can we order ? Do they need money in advance/What type of payment they need ? Can they deliver on Sunday afternoon or do we have to pick up the bouquet Sunday morning ? 

I prefer to be sure of what I'm asking since I have some phone anxiety xD 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SarahV said:

Hi, I don't know if you remember me from Paris but it will be nice to see you again! :bye:

I think some of us wants to meet before the concert so you can join us. Me and my friend should arrive to Orange from Lyon by train the day before the concert so we will spend the whole Sunday in Orange. I've been to Orange before (also to Nimes btw) and I know it's small, so I guess we will have enough time for a gathering.

Now I'm a bit nervous because of the bad weather forecast, we should fly to Lyon tomorrow :sweatdrop: We have to be prepared for a possible delay.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Hi, I don't know if you remember me from Paris but it will be nice to see you again! :bye:

I think some of us wants to meet before the concert so you can join us. Me and my friend should arrive to Orange from Lyon by train the day before the concert so we will spend the whole Sunday in Orange. I've been to Orange before (also to Nimes btw) and I know it's small, so I guess we will have enough time for a gathering.

Now I'm a bit nervous because of the bad weather forecast, we should fly to Lyon tomorrow :sweatdrop: We have to be prepared for a possible delay.

Yes I remember you it will be great to meet again ! :D 

Oh that's nice ! I'm going with my boyfriend I think we'll arrive the day of the concert but maybe around 3 to 4 pm so I'll be happy to join you if there is something planned.  I hope the weather will be good I'm crossing the fingers for you and your friends :making-a-wish:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, SarahV said:

Yes I remember you it will be great to meet again ! :D 

Oh that's nice ! I'm going with my boyfriend I think we'll arrive the day of the concert but maybe around 3 to 4 pm so I'll be happy to join you if there is something planned.  I hope the weather will be good I'm crossing the fingers for you and your friends :making-a-wish:

There is nothing really planned yet but we talked with @Hero and @Prisca about a gathering so we will see if more fans want to join us. :original:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SarahV said:

Ok i will call them ! Just to be sure is the florist is the "Bosquet fleuri" , and do we order the "Sublime Lumière" bouquet ? We do have 150 € for the bouquet is that right ? 

And I ask them these question : How many days before can we order ? Do they need money in advance/What type of payment they need ? Can they deliver on Sunday afternoon or do we have to pick up the bouquet Sunday morning ? 

I prefer to be sure of what I'm asking since I have some phone anxiety xD 

You don't have to order anything, just ask them 1. if they deliver Sunday afternoon ca. 5pm and 2. if they do, ask if they can deliver to an artist at the theatre (to his dressing room) if we put that as an order address. If I have these infos, I can order online and pay with Paypal. ( @krysady I might need some details from you if you have to pick up the flowers ). Thank you :flowers2:

And yes, this florist: https://fleuristes-et-fleurs.com/fleuriste/le-bosquet-fleuri-orange-84100

As for a meetup, I'd be happy to join Sunday afternoon from 3pm or so.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, mellody said:

You don't have to order anything, just ask them 1. if they deliver Sunday afternoon ca. 5pm and 2. if they do, ask if they can deliver to an artist at the theatre (to his dressing room) if we put that as an order address. If I have these infos, I can order online and pay with Paypal. ( @krysady I might need some details from you if you have to pick up the flowers ). Thank you :flowers2:

And yes, this florist: https://fleuristes-et-fleurs.com/fleuriste/le-bosquet-fleuri-orange-84100

As for a meetup, I'd be happy to join Sunday afternoon from 3pm or so.

I just had a very nice person on the phone, she said that they didn't deliver after 1pm so we have to go directly to the store to pick up the flower. She also said that if I order the bouquet by phone it was a little less money because they add the shipping cost if you order online (even if they don't deliver and you pick up the bouquet directly at the shop). But ordering online and pick up the bouquet before 1pm is totally possible. If you want to save a bit I can call back and order the bouquet by phone but I need the exact name of the person who will pick up the bouquet and the time when she will be there ! :cloud:

EDIT : I don't think ordering by phone is possible because it means that @krysady will have top pay at the shop ! So forget what I said and order online xD

Edited by SarahV
More information
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, SarahV said:

I just had a very nice person on the phone, she said that they didn't deliver after 1pm so we have to go directly to the store to pick up the flower. She also said that if I order the bouquet by phone it was a little less money because they add the shipping cost if you order online (even if they don't deliver and you pick up the bouquet directly at the shop). But ordering online and pick up the bouquet before 1pm is totally possible. If you want to save a bit I can call back and order the bouquet by phone but I need the exact name of the person who will pick up the bouquet and the time when she will be there ! :cloud:

EDIT : I don't think ordering by phone is possible because it means that @krysady will have top pay at the shop ! So forget what I said and order online xD

Thank you very much, that helps a lot! :flowers2:

@krysady would 12 noon be ok for you? Then you have a little spare time until they close at 1pm. Earlier would be ok too, but we have to keep the flowers fresh. Can I use the name you used for the paypal contribution? 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, mellody said:

Thank you very much, that helps a lot! :flowers2:

@krysady would 12 noon be ok for you? Then you have a little spare time until they close at 1pm. Earlier would be ok too, but we have to keep the flowers fresh. Can I use the name you used for the paypal contribution? 

Sure, I will be there, you can use my name from Paypal. If you want, I can pay the bouquet and get the money from you later when we will meet.

So @SarahV can order by phone if it's easier.

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1

Bouquet is ordered and paid! @krysady I put your name as the one who picks up the flowers - they didn't ask a specific time, I could just pick morning or afternoon - for Sunday only morning, because they're closed in the afternoon. So you can pick up the flowers on Sunday any time before they close.

On 6/19/2024 at 11:06 PM, crazyaboutmika said:

I sent you my contribution by paypal. 

you're already on the list Anne. :thumb_yello:

We got 204,75€ altogether, the bouquet (Sublime Lumière, large) costs 55€ (no cost for delivery, as we'll pick it up at the shop), so we have 149,75€ left to contribute to the birthday donation. :thumb_yello:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

On 6/19/2024 at 8:22 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And I wonder if Ida will come to Orange as well.

Ida Falk Winland should be there at Orange!!

In Mika: «La rencontre avec le monde de l’opéra a changé ma vie» interview, while talking about the friends he made at the Royal College he says :
"Plusieurs d'entre eux sont encore des partenaires réguliers et amis. Comme Ida Falk Winland, soliste de l'opéra de Göteborg, qui fera le déplacement à Orange." (
Several of them are still regular partners and friends. Like Ida Falk Winland, soloist of the Gothenburg Opera, who will travel to Orange.)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

Great to see that Ida will be there, she had wonderful voice 🤗

I will came from East of France in Orange tomorrow. Can't wait 😱. I came lately but except flowers, is everything on preparation ?

I hope I can see some of you tomorrow 👋

• Like 2

Hi all,

I have to spare tickets for the Orange concert on 23 June 2024. unfortunately we can’t go due to work commitments. Do contact me, if you want to have to tickets! 

best wishes

Sha

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, CharlotteL said:

Soooo Meet-Up tomorrow?? Who, when, where, how? 😂

Yes!! Seeing as we're with you count us in😎

• Like 2

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Goose! Are you in Orange?! 

Yes!!!! I'm currently sat at a train station but I went on a plane for the first time ever today! My mum is with me also

• Like 4
  • Haha 1