Mika in French Press and Other Media - 2024

Le Progrès

https://www.leprogres.fr/societe/2024/06/29/chris-martin-le-leader-du-groupe-coldplay-a-la-villa-florentine-et-chez-jeff-tetedoie-les-chefs-et-proprietaires-des-meilleurs-restos-de-quartier-a-l-hotel-de-ville-les-people-croises-cette-semaine?

Chris Martin, Mika, et les lauréats des meilleurs restos de quartier... les people croisés à Lyon cette semaine

Le chanteur Mika tenant le Bocuse d'or avec l'équipe de la Brasserie de l'Ouest, dont le chef Christian Lherm très actif dans les cuisines et Laurent Chamaillée directeur de salle.

Les Anglais apprécient le savoir-vivre et la gastronomie lyonnaise. En témoignent la présence à la Villa Florentine du leader du groupe Coldplay Chris Martin. Quant à Will Champion, le batteur du groupe et Jonny Buckland le guitariste, ils ont profité de leur passage à Lyon pour se rendre chez Jeff Têtedoie, figure montante et relève de la cuisine lyonnaise.

Dans la cour de l'Hôtel de ville de Lyon ce sont les patrons et chefs des Restos de quartier des neuf arrondissements qui ont été mis à l'honneur par Le Progrès et la Ville de Lyon. Une cérémonie conviviale et chaleureuse pilotée par Céline Bonnaud, journaliste.

À la Croix-Rousse, rue de Belfort, prolongeant le restaurant Famosa les frères Morreale Fabio et Antony, parrainés par  le papa  Nicolo, ont inauguré le bar l'Aperitivo. dans une ambiance branchée et joyeuse.

:uk: Google translator

Chris Martin, Mika, and the winners of the best neighborhood restaurants... the people we met in Lyon this week

Singer Mika holding the Bocuse d'or with the Brasserie de l'Ouest team, including chef Christian Lherm, very active in the kitchens, and Laurent Chamaillée, hall manager.

The English appreciate Lyon’s savoir-vivre and gastronomy. This is evidenced by the presence at the Villa Florentine of the leader of the Coldplay group Chris Martin. As for Will Champion, the group's drummer, and Jonny Buckland, the guitarist, they took advantage of their stay in Lyon to go to Jeff Têtedoie, a rising figure in Lyon cuisine.

In the courtyard of Lyon City Hall, the owners and chefs of neighborhood restaurants in the nine districts were honored by Le Progrès and the City of Lyon. A friendly and warm ceremony led by Céline Bonnaud, journalist.

At Croix-Rousse, rue de Belfort, extending the Famosa restaurant, the Morreale brothers Fabio and Antony, sponsored by dad Nicolo, inaugurated the Aperitivo bar. in a trendy and happy atmosphere.

Finally at the Halles Paul Bocuse, Bobosse and La Maman launched the Nem Andouillette.

:licks_lips: Restaurants Brasseries Bocuse

INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/restaurantsbrasseriesbocuse/

le-chanteur-mika-tenant-le-bocuse-d-or-avec-l-equipe-de-la-brasserie-de-l-ouest-dont-le-chef-christi-maillee-directeur-de-salle-photo-transmise-1719586992.thumb.jpg.7b459a811b9ef4a3e888de77f0eb996c.jpg

• Like 1

On 6/30/2024 at 6:00 PM, Kumazzz said:

20 minutes France

INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/p/C8z4G_9yIHt/

TikTok

YouTube

20 minutes France

:france:On a rencontré MIKA avant qu'il monte sur la scène des Solidays et il nous a parlé de ses expériences en festivals.

:uk: We met MIKA before he took the Solidays stage and he told us about his festival experiences.

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/C843Y8kB1a7/

X

YouTube

Mika est en interview pour Europe 2 aux Solidays

• Like 2

Paris Match

https://www.parismatch.com/people/solidays-2024-mika-embrase-la-foule-et-brave-la-tempete-239148

01/07/2024

Solidays 2024 : Mika embrase la foule et brave la tempête

EN IMAGES -

Le festival de musique Solidays s'est tenu ce week-end à l’hippodrome de Paris Longchamp.

Programmé dans la soirée du samedi 29 juin, le chanteur Mika a éloigné les orages et réchauffé la foule.

Solidays 2024: Mika sets the crowd on fire and braves the storm

IN PICTURES - The Solidays music festival was held this weekend at the Paris Longchamp racecourse.
Scheduled for the evening of Saturday June 29, singer Mika kept away the storms and warmed up the crowd.

bestimage_00667715_000001.thumb.webp.9e5663b3cdd376fa2c03d959d30ddaf5.webp

bestimage_00667715_000027.thumb.webp.a8acc08be2da8ead56c681e83054a0f3.webp

bestimage_00667715_000012.thumb.webp.c4b845e8a94fc9784f17d95c5b61296f.webp

bestimage_00667715_000006.thumb.webp.632f4fbdcb55abd5afed652eec9180ef.webp

bestimage_00667715_000004.thumb.webp.2dd1f4363279e8535cb934001832ddfc.webp

bestimage_00667715_000016.thumb.webp.f7c84a7749351c18462d288241bb3d07.webp

bestimage_00667715_000003.thumb.webp.6c7f7c92450ed1dbbe77587b388dce57.webp

bestimage_00667715_000021.thumb.webp.c998bd8b83614e4816729f9f4d68ebec.webp

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Paris Match

https://www.parismatch.com/people/solidays-2024-mika-embrase-la-foule-et-brave-la-tempete-239148

01/07/2024

Solidays 2024 : Mika embrase la foule et brave la tempête

EN IMAGES -

Le festival de musique Solidays s'est tenu ce week-end à l’hippodrome de Paris Longchamp.

Programmé dans la soirée du samedi 29 juin, le chanteur Mika a éloigné les orages et réchauffé la foule.

Solidays 2024: Mika sets the crowd on fire and braves the storm

IN PICTURES - The Solidays music festival was held this weekend at the Paris Longchamp racecourse.
Scheduled for the evening of Saturday June 29, singer Mika kept away the storms and warmed up the crowd.

bestimage_00667715_000001.thumb.webp.9e5663b3cdd376fa2c03d959d30ddaf5.webp

bestimage_00667715_000027.thumb.webp.a8acc08be2da8ead56c681e83054a0f3.webp

bestimage_00667715_000012.thumb.webp.c4b845e8a94fc9784f17d95c5b61296f.webp

bestimage_00667715_000006.thumb.webp.632f4fbdcb55abd5afed652eec9180ef.webp

bestimage_00667715_000004.thumb.webp.2dd1f4363279e8535cb934001832ddfc.webp

bestimage_00667715_000016.thumb.webp.f7c84a7749351c18462d288241bb3d07.webp

bestimage_00667715_000003.thumb.webp.6c7f7c92450ed1dbbe77587b388dce57.webp

bestimage_00667715_000021.thumb.webp.c998bd8b83614e4816729f9f4d68ebec.webp

Wow he looks sad in that last one.:no: His thoughts are off so far away…you can see his mom in them.

On 6/30/2024 at 5:17 AM, Kumazzz said:

Le Progrès

https://www.leprogres.fr/societe/2024/06/29/chris-martin-le-leader-du-groupe-coldplay-a-la-villa-florentine-et-chez-jeff-tetedoie-les-chefs-et-proprietaires-des-meilleurs-restos-de-quartier-a-l-hotel-de-ville-les-people-croises-cette-semaine?

Chris Martin, Mika, et les lauréats des meilleurs restos de quartier... les people croisés à Lyon cette semaine

Le chanteur Mika tenant le Bocuse d'or avec l'équipe de la Brasserie de l'Ouest, dont le chef Christian Lherm très actif dans les cuisines et Laurent Chamaillée directeur de salle.

Les Anglais apprécient le savoir-vivre et la gastronomie lyonnaise. En témoignent la présence à la Villa Florentine du leader du groupe Coldplay Chris Martin. Quant à Will Champion, le batteur du groupe et Jonny Buckland le guitariste, ils ont profité de leur passage à Lyon pour se rendre chez Jeff Têtedoie, figure montante et relève de la cuisine lyonnaise.

Dans la cour de l'Hôtel de ville de Lyon ce sont les patrons et chefs des Restos de quartier des neuf arrondissements qui ont été mis à l'honneur par Le Progrès et la Ville de Lyon. Une cérémonie conviviale et chaleureuse pilotée par Céline Bonnaud, journaliste.

À la Croix-Rousse, rue de Belfort, prolongeant le restaurant Famosa les frères Morreale Fabio et Antony, parrainés par  le papa  Nicolo, ont inauguré le bar l'Aperitivo. dans une ambiance branchée et joyeuse.

Chris Martin, Mika, and the winners of the best neighborhood restaurants... the people we met in Lyon this week

Singer Mika holding the Bocuse d'or with the Brasserie de l'Ouest team, including chef Christian Lherm, very active in the kitchens, and Laurent Chamaillée, hall manager.

The English appreciate Lyon’s savoir-vivre and gastronomy. This is evidenced by the presence at the Villa Florentine of the leader of the Coldplay group Chris Martin. As for Will Champion, the group's drummer, and Jonny Buckland, the guitarist, they took advantage of their stay in Lyon to go to Jeff Têtedoie, a rising figure in Lyon cuisine.

In the courtyard of Lyon City Hall, the owners and chefs of neighborhood restaurants in the nine districts were honored by Le Progrès and the City of Lyon. A friendly and warm ceremony led by Céline Bonnaud, journalist.

At Croix-Rousse, rue de Belfort, extending the Famosa restaurant, the Morreale brothers Fabio and Antony, sponsored by dad Nicolo, inaugurated the Aperitivo bar. in a trendy and happy atmosphere.

Finally at the Halles Paul Bocuse, Bobosse and La Maman launched the Nem Andouillette.

:licks_lips: Restaurants Brasseries Bocuse

INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/restaurantsbrasseriesbocuse/

le-chanteur-mika-tenant-le-bocuse-d-or-avec-l-equipe-de-la-brasserie-de-l-ouest-dont-le-chef-christi-maillee-directeur-de-salle-photo-transmise-1719586992.thumb.jpg.7b459a811b9ef4a3e888de77f0eb996c.jpg

Hahahaha he is the same height as the tops of all the Chef’s hats!!!

• Haha 4

48 minutes ago, QueenBigFat said:

Hahahaha he is the same height as the tops of all the Chef’s hats!!!

And he’s not even trying! I’m sure if he really stands tall he will rise above them :lol3:

I’m always impressed by how tall he is every time I see him, although I KNOW that he is tall. Maybe because I’m just really REALLY short… :lol:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

20 minutes France

:france:On a rencontré MIKA avant qu'il monte sur la scène des Solidays et il nous a parlé de ses expériences en festivals.

:uk: We met MIKA before he took the Solidays stage and he told us about his festival experiences.

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/C843Y8kB1a7/

X

YouTube

Mika est en interview pour Europe 2 aux Solidays

Makes me wonder now if it's my or his memory that's messed up about Isle of Wight. 😅 It was raining cats and dogs during his set, but I can't recall any storm or wind. :dunno: It surely wasn't any sort of "hurricane" as he seems to think, I'd remember that! Or can that French word also mean just heavy rain?

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

Makes me wonder now if it's my or his memory that's messed up about Isle of Wight. 😅 It was raining cats and dogs during his set, but I can't recall any storm or wind. :dunno: It surely wasn't any sort of "hurricane" as he seems to think, I'd remember that! Or can that French word also mean just heavy rain?

I think it’s just male logic. It’s like when a man has a cold and they think they are close to extinction, you know? 

(Sorry, male population :teehee:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I think it’s just male logic. It’s like when a man has a cold and they think they are close to extinction, you know? 

Snort.

9 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

This is the same man who kept jumping around on stage with a torn tendon in his foot... so I wouldn't have expected this kind of male logic from him. :dunno_grin: But who knows... maybe you're right and next year he'll remember the mistral in Orange as a tornado. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, mellody said:

This is the same man who kept jumping around on stage with a torn tendon in his foot..

Seriously??!?!?!?!?!!!

Le Réveil du Midi
Lundi 1 Juillet 2024

Mika a fait le show pour fêter les 30 ans de MGT Quidam

MGT Quidam, la célèbre agence de communication, fêtait ses 30 ans ce vendredi 28 juin. 

MGT Quidam a pris l'habitude depuis trois ans de fêter son anniversaire lors de "La soirée du 28".

Instaurée, pour fêter son 28 ème anniversaire avec en guest star le chanteur Christophe Maé. L'année dernière, pour les 29 ans c'est le groupe Deluxe qui avait fait le show.

Pour ses 30 ans, Philippe Gas, un des fondateurs de la société a réussi à faire venir la star internationale Mika.

Une soirée durant laquelle plus de 650 personnes, clients de la société ou entreprises souhaitant participer à une soirée hors-norme ont pu profiter de Mika dans un format intimiste. 

A coup sûr que les participants ont déjà bloqué dans leurs agendas la prochaine soirée du 28 juin, avec le nom d'une star qui selon les confidences de certains serait déjà identifiée...

Mika did the show to celebrate the 30th anniversary of MGT Quidam

MGT Quidam, the famous communications agency, celebrated its 30th anniversary this Friday, June 28.

MGT Quidam has made it a habit for three years to celebrate its birthday during “The Evening of the 28th”.

Established to celebrate its 28th anniversary with guest star singer Christophe Maé. Last year, for the 29th anniversary, it was the group Deluxe who put on the show.

For its 30th anniversary, Philippe Gas, one of the founders of the company, managed to bring in the international star Mika.

An evening during which more than 650 people, clients of the company or businesses wishing to participate in an extraordinary evening were able to enjoy Mika in an intimate format.

It is certain that the participants have already blocked the next evening of June 28 in their diaries, with the name of a star who, according to some, has already been identified...

mika_concert.thumb.jpg.ce4dfd3e4fc7e397336ca58f4013cbe7.jpg

mika_mgt.thumb.jpg.98b1bd94241896878e863a6daa1a30b9.jpg

YouTube

Some INSTAGRAM clips

On 6/30/2024 at 12:19 AM, Kumazzz said:

On 6/30/2024 at 1:11 AM, Kumazzz said:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, QueenBigFat said:

Seriously??!?!?!?!?!!!

Yup. Hollywood, 2009, I was there. He tore his tendon during Love Today but still came back for the encore with some tape around his ankle and performed almost as if nothing had happened.

(Pictures in spoiler, as it's OT)

Spoiler

Screenshot_20240702_111308_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240702_111318_Chrome.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mellody said:

Yup. Hollywood, 2009, I was there. He tore his tendon during Love Today but still came back for the encore with some tape around his ankle and performed almost as if nothing had happened.

(Pictures in spoiler, as it's OT)

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20240702_111308_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240702_111318_Chrome.jpg

I bet it wasn’t fun when the adrenaline wore off….

5 hours ago, QueenBigFat said:

I bet it wasn’t fun when the adrenaline wore off….

I think Mika is talking about this injury in this interview with German tv (starting at 2.00).  Do you confirm @mellody?

• Like 2

Objectif Gard

https://www.objectifgard.com/actualites/gallargues-avec-mika-mgt-quidam-a-fete-ses-30-ans-en-grande-pompe-130876.

GALLARGUES Avec Mika, MGT Quidam a fêté ses 30 ans en grande pompe

L'artiste de 40 ans a illuminé la soirée 

Comme chaque année, le 28 juin, au bord de l'A9 à Gallargues-le-Montueux, la paisibilité de ce parc d'entreprises est troublée en soirée. En effet, depuis deux ans, MGT Quidam, l'agence de communication fondée par Philippe Gas, organise sa soirée du 28. Après Christophe Maé en 2022, le groupe Deluxe l'année dernière, en 2024 la société est encore montée d'un cran pour célébrer en grande pompe ses 30 ans. 

En faisant venir un artiste international en la personne de Mika. À la tombée de la nuit, l'artiste de 40 ans a offert un véritable show aux 500 privilégiés présents composés principalement des chefs d'entreprise locaux, d'élus et des représentants de collectivités. Rani Assaf, président du Nîmes OIympique et Jean-Jacques Bourdin, président d'honneur du NO, étaient également présents. Changement de costume, descente dans la foule, engins pyrotechniques... le public a assisté à un concert grandeur nature à la différence qu'il se trouvait sur un parking et non aux arènes ou dans une salle.

"J'ai senti énormément d'amour"

"Sachez qu'avant de monter sur scène même si on est en tout petit comité, j'ai senti énormément d'amour", a confié le chanteur qui s'est même amusé de chanter sous les fenêtres de bureaux et de voir au portail un chauffeur poids lourd suivre sa prestation depuis son camion. "Relax", "Lollipop", "Grace Kelly", "Big Girl", "Love today"... Mika a évidemment interprété ses plus grands tubes. Mention spéciale pour le morceau "Happy ending", interprété au piano qui a fait couler quelques larmes au premier rang. 

Le titre "C'est la vie", issu de son dernier album sorti en novembre 2023 a aussi ravi le public. Une prestation de plus d'une heure achevée par un lancer de fleurs pour couronner un moment inoubliable. 

GALLARGUES With Mika, MGT Quidam celebrated its 30th anniversary with great fanfare

The 40-year-old artist lit up the evening

Like every year, on June 28, along the A9 in Gallargues-le-Montueux, the peace of this business park is disturbed in the evening. Indeed, for two years, MGT Quidam, the communications agency founded by Philippe Gas, has been organizing its evening on the 28th. After Christophe Maé in 2022, the Deluxe group last year, in 2024 the company has further increased by courage to celebrate its 30th anniversary with great fanfare.

By bringing in an international artist in the person of Mika. As night fell, the 40-year-old artist put on a real show for the 500 privileged people present, made up mainly of local business leaders, elected officials and community representatives. Rani Assaf, president of the Nîmes OIympic and Jean-Jacques Bourdin, honorary president of the NO, were also present. Costume change, descent into the crowd, pyrotechnic devices... the public attended a life-size concert with the difference that they were in a parking lot and not in the arena or in a room.

“I felt a lot of love”

“Know that before going on stage even if we are in a very small group, I felt a lot of love,” confided the singer who even had fun singing under the office windows and seeing through the gate a heavy goods vehicle driver follows his performance from his truck. "Relax", "Lollipop", "Grace Kelly", "Big Girl", "Love today"... Mika obviously performed her biggest hits. Special mention for the song “Happy ending”, performed on the piano which brought a few tears to the front row.

The title “C’est la vie”, from his latest album released in November 2023, also delighted the public. A performance lasting more than an hour ending with a flower toss to crown an unforgettable moment.

objectifgard-.thumb.jpg.f589f2cf35b96cb7e629b3e4b50b5739.jpg

objectifgard.thumb.jpg.1556655c2568b33e8d32896eece7972c.jpg

FACEBOOK VIDEO links

Le chanteur Mika fait le show à Gallargues-le-Montueux pour célébrer les 30 ans de la société MGT QuidamRELAX

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=443865398411397

Mika met le feu à Gallargues-le-Montueux pour célébrer les 30 ans de la société MGT QuidamElle Me Dit

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1156442808937655

• Like 1

RMC Story

Diffusée le 21 mai 2024 à 04h14 sur RMC STORY

https://www.rmcbfmplay.com/video/rmc-story/kendji-girac-revelations-sur-la-face-cachee-du-chanteur

Kendji Girac : révélations sur la face cachée du chanteur

2,5 grammes d’alcool dans le sang, consommation de cocaïne, blessure par arme à feu. Qu’arrive-t-il donc à la star française Kendji Girac ?Dans la nuit du 21 au 22 avril, un drame se produit sur le camp des gens du voyage de Biscarosse dans les Landes. Le chanteur de 27 ans Kendji Girac est conduit aux urgences : une balle a perforé sa poitrine. Deux jours plus tard, alors que le chanteur a évoqué un accident de manipulation dans un premier temps, le procureur de la République de Mont-de-Marsan livre une version tout autre en direct sur BFMTV : Kendji a en réalité tenté de "simuler un suicide" pour faire du chantage à sa compagne. L’enquête ouverte par la Justice devrait donc être classée sans suite mais les circonstances de ce fait divers restent floues.Une bien mauvaise publicité pour Kendji qui est toujours apparu comme le gendre idéal auprès de son public. Depuis sa victoire dans "The Voice" en 2014, alors qu'il avait seulement 17 ans, le chanteur aux 5 albums n’a jamais fait parler de lui. Un premier opus vendu à plus de 1 million d’exemplaires et resté 12 semaines N°1 des ventes, sa trajectoire parmi les chanteurs français était toute tracée. Mais alors que s’est-il passé ces dernières années dans la vie de l’interprète de "Color Gitano" ?Certains parlent d’addiction à l’alcool, à la cocaïne. Quels sont ses liens avec la communauté gitane dans laquelle il a grandi et avec laquelle il continue de cohabiter au moins six mois dans l’année ? Sa femme l’avait-elle vraiment menacé de le quitter en emmenant sa fille avec elle ?  A-t-il exercé un chantage au suicide pour que sa femme renonce à le quitter ? De Paris à Biscarosse, enquête sur la descente aux enfers du chanteur de 27 ans.

Kendji Girac: revelations about the hidden side of the singer

2.5 grams of alcohol in the blood, cocaine use, firearm injury. So what happens to French star Kendji Girac? On the night of April 21 to 22, a tragedy occurred at the Biscarosse Traveler camp in the Landes. The 27-year-old singer Kendji Girac is taken to the emergency room: a bullet has perforated his chest. Two days later, while the singer initially mentioned a handling accident, the public prosecutor of Mont-de-Marsan delivered a completely different version live on BFMTV: Kendji actually tried to "simulate a suicide" to blackmail his partner. The investigation opened by Justice should therefore be closed without further action but the circumstances of this news item remain unclear. Very bad publicity for Kendji who has always appeared as the ideal son-in-law to his public. Since his victory in “The Voice” in 2014, when he was only 17 years old, the singer with 5 albums has never been talked about. A first opus sold more than 1 million copies and remained No. 1 in sales for 12 weeks, its trajectory among French singers was clear. But what has happened in recent years in the life of the “Color Gitano” singer? Some people talk about addiction to alcohol and cocaine. What are his links with the gypsy community in which he grew up and with which he continues to live together for at least six months a year? Had his wife really threatened to leave him and take his daughter with her? Did he blackmail suicide so that his wife would not leave him? From Paris to Biscarosse, investigation into the 27-year-old singer's descent into hell.

You can see the documentery from

YouTube

Including some scenes from The Voice: la plus belle voix season 3 ( 2014 ).

KendjiGiracLaFaceCacheeDuChanteur2024-2.thumb.jpg.a451e26ba64519ae5e4bbca3c79ac0f8.jpg

KendjiGiracLaFaceCacheeDuChanteur2024-1.thumb.jpg.c063b747cce3bbf80aee7b0ec1019edc.jpg

KendjiGiracLaFaceCacheeDuChanteur2024.thumb.jpg.ffdae536340a6adb7d9542402d670879.jpg

Posted (edited)

Libération

Samedi 13 et Dimanche 14 Juillet 2024

SUCCESSION DE MACRON Gabriel Attal entre en piste

Dès ses débuts à ce poste prestigieux, l’ancien conseiller de Marisol Touraine au ministère de la Santé sous la présidence de François Hollande entamait un virage à droite en faisant de l’interdiction de l’abaya à l’école sa première bataille. La succession des annonces qui avaient suivi (retour de l’uniforme à l’école, restauration de l’autorité des profs, brevet obligatoire pour passer au lycée, création de groupes de niveau) faisait s’étrangler l’aile gauche de la macronie, tel son prédécesseur rue de Grenelle, Pap Ndiaye, qui soufflait : «C’est un retour à Blanquer avec la dimension intellectuelle en moins.»

En parallèle, Gabriel Attal profitait de ce ministère ultra-exposé pour travailler son réseau, recevant à tour de bras, de la présidente de Radio France, Sibyle Veil, à l’acteur Vincent Lindon, en passant par le metteur en scène Eric Ruf. De quoi élargir un premier cercle éclectique de proches, parmi lesquels on trouve le chanteur Mika, le patron de BFMTV Marc-Olivier Fogiel ou l’animatrice de télévision Claire Chazal.

SUCCESSION OF MACRON Gabriel Attal enters the track

From his beginnings in this prestigious position, the former advisor to Marisol Touraine at the Ministry of Health under the presidency of François Hollande began a turn to the right by making the ban on the abaya at school his first battle. The succession of announcements which followed (return of the uniform to school, restoration of the authority of teachers, compulsory certificate to move on to high school, creation of level groups) made the left wing of the macronie strangle , like his predecessor on rue de Grenelle, Pap Ndiaye, who whispered: “It’s a return to Blanquer with less of the intellectual dimension.”

At the same time, Gabriel Attal took advantage of this ultra-exposed ministry to work on his network, receiving in spades, from the president of Radio France, Sibyle Veil, to the actor Vincent Lindon, including the director Eric Ruf. Enough to expand an eclectic first circle of relatives, among whom we find the singer Mika, the boss of BFMTV Marc-Olivier Fogiel or the television host Claire Chazal.

li130724_89_page-0002.thumb.jpg.d2cd3d27286a5393765ad4d942363a02.jpg

2024-07-13_Libration.thumb.jpg.6cff6ead4cbdf7c8d2dab3652df699fc.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

Libération

Samedi 13 et Dimanche 14 Juillet 2024

SUCCESSION DE MACRON Gabriel Attal entre en piste

Dès ses débuts à ce poste prestigieux, l’ancien conseiller de Marisol Touraine au ministère de la Santé sous la présidence de François Hollande entamait un virage à droite en faisant de l’interdiction de l’abaya à l’école sa première bataille. La succession des annonces qui avaient suivi (retour de l’uniforme à l’école, restauration de l’autorité des profs, brevet obligatoire pour passer au lycée, création de groupes de niveau) faisait s’étrangler l’aile gauche de la macronie, tel son prédécesseur rue de Grenelle, Pap Ndiaye, qui soufflait : «C’est un retour à Blanquer avec la dimension intellectuelle en moins.»

En parallèle, Gabriel Attal profitait de ce ministère ultra-exposé pour travailler son réseau, recevant à tour de bras, de la présidente de Radio France, Sibyle Veil, à l’acteur Vincent Lindon, en passant par le metteur en scène Eric Ruf. De quoi élargir un premier cercle éclectique de proches, parmi lesquels on trouve le chanteur Mika, le patron de BFMTV Marc-Olivier Fogiel ou l’animatrice de télévision Claire Chazal.

SUCCESSION OF MACRON Gabriel Attal enters the track

From his beginnings in this prestigious position, the former advisor to Marisol Touraine at the Ministry of Health under the presidency of François Hollande began a turn to the right by making the ban on the abaya at school his first battle. The succession of announcements which followed (return of the uniform to school, restoration of the authority of teachers, compulsory certificate to move on to high school, creation of level groups) made the left wing of the macronie strangle , like his predecessor on rue de Grenelle, Pap Ndiaye, who whispered: “It’s a return to Blanquer with less of the intellectual dimension.”

At the same time, Gabriel Attal took advantage of this ultra-exposed ministry to work on his network, receiving in spades, from the president of Radio France, Sibyle Veil, to the actor Vincent Lindon, including the director Eric Ruf. Enough to expand an eclectic first circle of relatives, among whom we find the singer Mika, the boss of BFMTV Marc-Olivier Fogiel or the television host Claire Chazal.

li130724_89_page-0002.thumb.jpg.d2cd3d27286a5393765ad4d942363a02.jpg

2024-07-13_Libration.thumb.jpg.6cff6ead4cbdf7c8d2dab3652df699fc.jpg

Could someone please please explain please?

Edited by QueenBigFat

53 minutes ago, QueenBigFat said:

Could someone please please explain please?

Please see this thread.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

• 🎆Dimanche en fête sur NRJ Hits ! Un feu d'artifice de bonheur avec @mikasounds dès 20h !
  • 🖥Retrouvez l'artiste aux nombreux hits dans un best-of de ses clips
  • ❤️Bonne soirée sur votre chaine musicale préférée

1ml4MzwP_bigger.jpg

GSRT_PPWoAADVNA.thumb.jpg.af6cf1aeaf54c93902cc8968413f3f62.jpg

• Like 1