2024 - MIKA @ Preston Park, Brighton, UK, Fabuloso - Brighton & Hove Pride, 4 August

dcdeb

Mika will be headlining at Brighton & Hove Pride's Fabuloso on Sunday, 4th August, at Preston Park.

Tickets are on sale now at: https://book.pride-tickets.org/

2024-brighton-pride.jpg

Don't forget to RSVP to let us know whether you're going here:

• Like 2

Has someone find out which tickets are next to stage? Sunday Gold Circle Super Early Bird?

image.thumb.png.25fb41d33dd0e9ad527f7958f1194bad.png

This is the map from 2023 but it doesn't say anything about Gold Circle. :dunno_grin:image.thumb.png.ec51a73a42c162f5713d921fe748858b.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2024 at 7:59 PM, Prisca said:

Has someone find out which tickets are next to stage? Sunday Gold Circle Super Early Bird?

image.thumb.png.25fb41d33dd0e9ad527f7958f1194bad.png

This is the map from 2023 but it doesn't say anything about Gold Circle. :dunno_grin:image.thumb.png.ec51a73a42c162f5713d921fe748858b.png

I got a Gold Circle ticket. It might be something new this year.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, Maz McRyb said:

Wonder if he'll go into the main crowd or circle crowd. 

With Mika you never know, in Dublin he went even up in the circle zone and balconies  :original:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, krysady said:

With Mika you never know, in Dublin he went even up in the circle zone and balconies  :original:

And the toilets. :lmfao:

• Haha 3

Hi, I'm going to Fabuloso and it's my first time going to Mika's Europe gig(I'm Asian)

and I wonder how the queueing system works. Approximately what time should I wait to catch the front row?

• Like 1

On 7/27/2024 at 2:10 AM, nab said:

Hi, I'm going to Fabuloso and it's my first time going to Mika's Europe gig(I'm Asian)

and I wonder how the queueing system works. Approximately what time should I wait to catch the front row?

I don't think queueing will work here, as it is a festival, not a theatre gig.  People will be moving around as the different artists appear.   All you can do is try to work your way to the front row by the time Mika is due to perform.

• Thanks 1

On 7/27/2024 at 6:45 PM, silver said:

I don't think queueing will work here, as it is a festival, not a theatre gig.  People will be moving around as the different artists appear.   All you can do is try to work your way to the front row by the time Mika is due to perform.

Thank you! It helps me a lot

On 7/27/2024 at 6:45 PM, silver said:

To be honest, I don't entirely agree. Probably 95% will be there on Sunday for Mika. It's highly recommended to be already at the beginning at the front.

On 7/27/2024 at 2:10 AM, nab said:

• Like 2

On 7/29/2024 at 2:20 AM, Prisca said:

To be honest, I don't entirely agree. Probably 95% will be there on Sunday for Mika. It's highly recommended to be already at the beginning at the front.

So what I wonder is, If I go early(3hours before the gate open for example), do I have to queue whole time until the gate open or can I have the rest time? I saw some pictures that people got numbers on their hands and I want to know what that means.

14 hours ago, nab said:

So what I wonder is, If I go early(3hours before the gate open for example), do I have to queue whole time until the gate open or can I have the rest time? I saw some pictures that people got numbers on their hands and I want to know what that means.

The people get a number when they arrive by fans. That's where they are in the queue when the doors open in the best scenario (not all people respect the numbers). That number allows you to go the toilet, get something to eat, go to change clothes and similar things (it's not for sightseeing). You are supposted to be there the most time. You shouldn't go away for more than an hour.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Claire Haroche said:

What time will MIKA be on stage on Sunday in Brighton? It doesn't say... Thanks ❤️

We dont know yet. :dunno_grin:The event is 1pm to 10pm, with last entry at 7pm. If he's doing a full set then I would guess around 8.30pm, but it depends on the other acts and any intervals, plus how strict they are about finishing by 10pm. I'd probably aim to be at the stage area by 7.30pm, 8pm latest (assuming you're not queuing). 

• Thanks 1

On 7/28/2024 at 6:20 PM, Prisca said:

Probably 95% will be there on Sunday for Mika.

Probably, but don't underestimate all the

S Club fans wanting to relive their teeny-bopper days. 

Oh lord. Bring ear plugs. :lol3:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

There is nothing wrong with that!! Because we…. don’t stop, never give up! 

(I had to, I just had to) 

🎶 Don't stop, never give up

Hold your head high and reach the top🎵

The creamiest milk, the whitest bar

The good taste that's in Milky Bar! 🍼🍫🤠

:lol3:

10 hours ago, Prisca said:

The people get a number when they arrive by fans. That's where they are in the queue when the doors open in the best scenario (not all people respect the numbers). That number allows you to go the toilet, get something to eat, go to change clothes and similar things (it's not for sightseeing). You are supposted to be there the most time. You shouldn't go away for more than an hour.

Oh I see, Thank you so much!

6 hours ago, Hero said:

🎶 Don't stop, never give up

Hold your head high and reach the top🎵

The creamiest milk, the whitest bar

The good taste that's in Milky Bar! 🍼🍫🤠

:lol3:

I honestly was wondering where this was going with the third sentence :blink: :lol3:

Anyway, I wish everyone lots of fun, I won’t be there, but I will send you lots of energy and happiness!! 

• Like 1