2024 - MIKA @ Preston Park, Brighton, UK, Fabuloso - Brighton & Hove Pride, 4 August

dcdeb

S Club performing right before Mika is on, gosh would I have loved to be there! I have their first album and can sing along to every song :lol3: 

Okay maybe it’s for the good (of others) that I’m not there to sing along :lol3:

(Same thing happened in Madrid last year, Mel C and Anastasia were on and I think I very effectively scared away everyone around me!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, silver said:

Seems like the weather will be OK today for this - not too hot, and no rain.

It's very warm, and sunny,  lots will have sunburn tomorrow! 

• Like 1

On 7/30/2024 at 7:22 PM, Hero said:

We dont know yet. :dunno_grin:The event is 1pm to 10pm, with last entry at 7pm. If he's doing a full set then I would guess around 8.30pm, but it depends on the other acts and any intervals, plus how strict they are about finishing by 10pm. I'd probably aim to be at the stage area by 7.30pm, 8pm latest (assuming you're not queuing). 

Sorry, just seeing this now... Thanks for getting back to me though. And great meeting you in Brighton on Sunday 😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Claire Haroche said:

Sorry, just seeing this now... Thanks for getting back to me though. And great meeting you in Brighton on Sunday 😄

No worries! It was lovely to meet you too. 😄

• Like 1

On 8/1/2024 at 5:06 PM, jord1012 said:

they’ve just announced the set times for sunday! mika starts at 8:30 and i think it’s set to finish at 10 so that’s an hour and half set☺️

IMG_9497.jpeg

Thanks so much. Sorry, I missed the notification. Great seeing you there btw 🌈