2024 - Mika @ KUNST!RASEN Bonn, GERMANY, 29 July

mellody

In cooperation with @happysammi, all the details about the Bonn fanaction:

Screenshot_20240722_204107_Instagram.jpg

Alternatively, you could get circle connectors and make glowstick flowers for yourself and your friends. I have a few of those too that I'll bring & distribute in the front, but for the general public a simple glowstick surely is the easier and thus better option.

istockphoto-483838161-612x612.jpg

• Like 6

And here are the times for Bonn:

Screenshot_20240722_211051_Chrome.jpg

Please note that it's not allowed to bring any bags bigger than size A4. Also flags and banners are only allowed if the fabric meets certain fireproof standards, which you'll need a certificate for - so basically forget it. 🙄

All the info (in German) is here: https://kunstrasen-bonn.de/39-2/service/?fbclid=PAZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAaZ2XHi2assENetclu_3LsnX8_MqZsZVqwespTwPLHrlFtg83wHkRxNRd-M_aem_VzwqI2w56_V31LQfA0ShMw 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/22/2024 at 11:39 PM, mellody said:

Alternatively, you could get circle connectors and make glowstick flowers for yourself and your friends. I have a few of those too that I'll bring & distribute in the front, but for the general public a simple glowstick surely is the easier and thus better option.

Great idea! I just got some glowsticks and can also distribute a few of them to anyone of you or in the crowd on Monday :original:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm taking one pack of glowsticks too :original:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

That's a really great idea @happysammi + @mellody. :clap:

I  still have a few glow sticks left over from New Year's Eve, so  I'm happy to bring them along and distribute them..... :original:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/25/2024 at 4:59 PM, Sunrise.mika.fan said:

Hello, I have a question (not sure if I accidently over read it): Is there a different entrance for the front of stage area in Bonn? (No VIP Ticket just the normal FOS)

I can't find anything about this online, but I suppose we'll see that when we arrive - usually at festivals the entrances are marked. However, it only says for the VIP tickets that there's a separate entrance, not for the FOS tickets. :dunno:

6 hours ago, Big Girlie said:

Huhuuu :) komme mit meiner Tochter. Die hat sich das auch mal gewünscht :) wann seid ihr in etwa da? 

I think the first ones will arrive in the morning, as also many international fans are going to this gig, so I don't think it'll be much different than for other Mika gigs.

Btw, if you prefer to chat in German, here's the thread for it: :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

On 7/25/2024 at 4:59 PM, Sunrise.mika.fan said:

Hello, I have a question (not sure if I accidently over read it): Is there a different entrance for the front of stage area in Bonn? (No VIP Ticket just the normal FOS)

Im not sure about a different entrance but i know the FOS area is seperated by fences and security to make sure that the Fos ticket holders also can be at their places. 

• Like 3

Nice idea! I'll bring some too.

:original: Even found two of these flower connectors.

Oh wow, I thought this would be a little more relaxed (i.e. later) regarding queuing. I'm gonna arrive only around 3 pm, hope that will still work too.

Weather forecast looks nice, haha :original::yay:

On 7/27/2024 at 8:23 AM, mellody said:

I think the first ones will arrive in the morning, as also many international fans are going to this gig, so I don't think it'll be much different than for other Mika gigs.

• Like 1

hello hello, just discovered this amazing forum :) 

I'm coming to the gig in Bonn tomorrow, first Mika concert ever!

Was wondering, I'll be there alone (young women). Does anyone have info of how it is security-wise? I imagine Mika crowds are nice but it's always a bit stressful.

• Like 2

Hi! I’m going to Mika in Bonn tomorrow but i had some notifications earlier that the time has changed. Those times are different for the different platforms like facebook, mail and the internet. Does anyone know what time Mika will come up on stage? 

2 hours ago, Lexa said:

Oh wow, I thought this would be a little more relaxed (i.e. later) regarding queuing. I'm gonna arrive only around 3 pm, hope that will still work too.

You're not alone! I'll have to work until noon, and I won't be there before 5:30 pm. But I'm sure it'll be an epic experience wherever I end up in the crowd :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bibou said:

hello hello, just discovered this amazing forum :) 

I'm coming to the gig in Bonn tomorrow, first Mika concert ever!

Was wondering, I'll be there alone (young women). Does anyone have info of how it is security-wise? I imagine Mika crowds are nice but it's always a bit stressful.

Of course there's never a guarantee for every single person in a crowd but yes, generally Mika crowds are nice. :) There are lots of other young women from MFC coming to Bonn, like @Mubbin Sarina @CharlotteL or @happysammi, I'm sure you'll find company. :)

2 hours ago, Lexa said:

Oh wow, I thought this would be a little more relaxed (i.e. later) regarding queuing. 

I hope I'm wrong, haha! :lol: There's 35 people on the RSVP list - I suppose even if they were all in front of you, you'd still be in 2nd or 3rd row. And I know they're not all queueing. I'm sure the general public won't arrive early - maybe from 4pm or so? At least that's how it was in Berlin.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, AnoukCAS said:

Hi! I’m going to Mika in Bonn tomorrow but i had some notifications earlier that the time has changed. Those times are different for the different platforms like facebook, mail and the internet. Does anyone know what time Mika will come up on stage? 

Hopefully someone can confirm the times

11 minutes ago, mellody said:

There are lots of other young women from MFC coming to Bonn, like @Mubbin Sarina @CharlotteL or @happysammi, I'm sure you'll find company. :)

Yes that‘s right @Bibou, I‘ll be there with some other MFC friends and someone I haven‘t met yet. You're always welcome to join us if you spot me or message me beforehand if you‘d like to meet up :)

Mika fans are very friendly and I wouldn‘t be too concerned about security but obviously you never know what happens, so it‘s good you‘re cautious.

Maybe see you there and if not, have fun!! 

2 minutes ago, silver said:

Hopefully someone can confirm the times

I got an email saying doors open at 18:00 then 19:00 is the official start so I assume of the opening act.

And then Mika around 20:00 or 20:30?

1 minute ago, CharlotteL said:

I got an email saying doors open at 18:00 then 19:00 is the official start so I assume of the opening act.

And then Mika around 20:00 or 20:30?

Yees thats the same info I have . Mika starts at 20.00 i think 

Screenshot_20240728_154911_Chrome.jpg

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, mellody said:

I hope I'm wrong, haha! :lol: There's 35 people on the RSVP list - I suppose even if they were all in front of you, you'd still be in 2nd or 3rd row. And I know they're not all queueing. I'm sure the general public won't arrive early - maybe from 4pm or so? At least that's how it was in Berlin.

Ok, that sounds a little less scary. 😅 And I would be happy with 2nd row, that's fine. 3rd row hmm...😂

I was happy in Berlin with my 2nd/3rd row place after I turned up around 2 pm, so I think 3 pm in Bonn should be fine.

Just a thought.. when Mika starts at 8 pm already, it won't be dark until 21:45 /22:00 ... Regarding the glowsticks... You already mentioned that, I know. Just thought now that at that time the concert will be (almost) finished already. :-( When is Grace Kelly played (according to the past summer gigs)?

However, once we make them glow, they can glow until the end...

2 hours ago, CharlotteL said:

Yes that‘s right @Bibou, I‘ll be there with some other MFC friends and someone I haven‘t met yet. You're always welcome to join us if you spot me or message me beforehand if you‘d like to meet up :)

Mika fans are very friendly and I wouldn‘t be too concerned about security but obviously you never know what happens, so it‘s good you‘re cautious.

Maybe see you there and if not, have fun!! 

absolutely! you can message me here @Bibou or on instagram if you'd like (I might reply a bit faster on there), @origin.of.sammi :) same applies to everyone who wants to meet up beforehand and chat a bit. Looking forward to seeing all of you! :heart:

2 hours ago, Lexa said:

Ok, that sounds a little less scary. 😅 And I would be happy with 2nd row, that's fine. 3rd row hmm...😂

I was happy in Berlin with my 2nd/3rd row place after I turned up around 2 pm, so I think 3 pm in Bonn should be fine.

Just a thought.. when Mika starts at 8 pm already, it won't be dark until 21:45 /22:00 ... Regarding the glowsticks... You already mentioned that, I know. Just thought now that at that time the concert will be (almost) finished already. :-( When is Grace Kelly played (according to the past summer gigs)?

However, once we make them glow, they can glow until the end...

usually grace kelly is one of the last 2 or 3 songs he does :) It probably won't be pitch black by then, but dark enough that the glowsticks will be visible - and like you said, they will glow until the end :D <3

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lunavansebille said:

Im going from The Netherlands to Bonn tomorrow.  Im travelling alone so hope to see some of you there 😊 really looking forward to it🥳

Me too!

• Like 1