2024 - Mika @ KUNST!RASEN Bonn, GERMANY, 29 July

mellody

I have also already arrived and was able to check into my hotel early. 🫶 Will have a rest and the slowly make my way to the "venue", so I should arrive around noon. 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Would have loved to come as it is around the corner from me, but I’m currently 1300km away and am dancing with Vikings and huskies instead! 

That does sound almost as attractive, though!

• Like 1

Oh noo, I was looking forward to this show, but now I'm sick and tested positive on Covid 😭😭 I tried sooo hard to get better on time but unfortunately that failed ☹️ Guess my only Mika show this year was the one in Amsterdam. 

So have fun everybody!! The weather is great so it'll be great!!! I look forward to all the video's so I can enjoy it from home! 🥳 

• Sad 6

i’m from rotterdam and have 2 hours to go till i arrive at the hotel. I’m with my mom and we have front stage tickets. When we arrive we will unpack and eat something and then head to the concert. I hope we will still have some good sight because so many are queuing 😭. Does anyone by the way know how long the show takes? Im looking forward and also an a bit nervous hahaha🩷 Didnt know i was going till last week because it is my birthday present 

7 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Veel Spaß! Veel plezier en VEEL dans iedereen!!!

Ik had er graag naartoe willen gaan, want het is om de hoek, maar ik ben nu 1300 km verderop en dans in plaats daarvan met Vikingen en husky's! 

Poeh...ben of ga je naar Noorwegen?? Ben ik heel vaak geweest... Fijne. Vakantie!!