The NEW Extra Ticket Thread

dcdeb
Message added by dcdeb,

REMINDER: For legal reasons, we are not permitted to sell tickets on this site. To avoid any misunderstandings, please do not use the word "sell" or include any prices when offering extra tickets you may have. For example, do not write: "I am selling two tickets to the Paris gig." Instead: "I have two spare tickets for the Paris gig. Please contact me privately if you are interested." Any questions? Just ask! Thanks.

On 5/5/2024 at 9:07 AM, camille* said:

Hello, a friend of mine is looking for a General Admission ticket to Kew Gardens Festival in London, July 9.

Please contact me if you have an extra one, thanks ! :thumb_yello:

Edit : Reserved enclosure would be fine too !

On 5/9/2024 at 11:50 PM, KoalaBear said:

Hi everyone, I'm also looking for 2 tickets for Kew Gardens London on July 9. :clap::dog:

On 5/20/2024 at 2:57 AM, TalkaboutU said:

Looking for two tickets to Kew Gardens!

For those of you looking for tickets to Kew Gardens, a fan contacted me on Facebook a few days ago saying that she had some spare tickets. I haven't heard from her if they are still available, but I've asked her to come here to post if she still has them. Here's what her original message said:

"I have got three tickets for Mika at Kew. If you know anyone who would like them in the fan club before i put them on twickets pls let me know. I have 2 adults, one under 16 and in the reserved enclosure with a veg hamper."

If you're interested, lmk and I'll try again to reach her.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2024 at 10:41 PM, Ronzier Mareva said:

Hi!!

the bananas are looking for 2 seating tickets for the Perouges gig (27th june)

let us know if you have something!

thank you!!

bye bye 🍌🕺🏻

You could try Ticketmaster. 

CARRE OR seats are still available.

https://www.ticketmaster.fr/en/manifestation/mika-julien-granel-ticket/idmanif/571339/idseance/3736290

Posted (edited)

Hello, I am looking for a seated ticket in one of the blocks from A to D for Lucca Summer Festival, July 19.

Please contact me if you have anything. Thanks :)

Edit : ticket found, thanks 

Edited by camille*

Posted (edited)
On 5/27/2024 at 1:15 AM, dcdeb said:

For those of you looking for tickets to Kew Gardens, a fan contacted me on Facebook a few days ago saying that she had some spare tickets. I haven't heard from her if they are still available, but I've asked her to come here to post if she still has them. Here's what her original message said:

"I have got three tickets for Mika at Kew. If you know anyone who would like them in the fan club before i put them on twickets pls let me know. I have 2 adults, one under 16 and in the reserved enclosure with a veg hamper."

Hello , it is me who has these tickets.  Its weird being back on this forum after so many years!! AAAAAAh why did i stop visiting.  Anyway if you are interested in the tickets let me know.  I was taking my dh and 15 yo but she is an actress and it clashed with one of her final rehearsals!! If I no one wants them, then maybe someone will meet me there instead.... 

Edited by jengafer
  • Like 1

My Warwick Gold Circle ticket is also still available. I bought it for the original price when tickets first went on sale - the ones still available now on ticketmaster & AXS are more expensive.

Edit: ticket is gone

On 5/27/2024 at 1:15 AM, dcdeb said:

So you know if she’d be willing to split them? I’m only after 2 tickets but would love to go!

2 hours ago, TalkaboutU said:

So you know if she’d be willing to split them? I’m only after 2 tickets but would love to go!

You should send a PM to @jengafer, she has the tickets

• Like 1

Hi Mikafans,

I am looking for one ticket to Lucca, sector A,B,C,D ( close to a stage). If anyone has one spare ticket, please contact me here or IG @zlataberkiova.

Thank you :)

Posted (edited)

Wasn't sure where to put this, but as it relates to tickets this thread seems best. 

In case anyone hasn't seen the news, Ticketmaster/LiveNation has been hacked, with over 500 million customers' personal info being sold on the black market. Includes names, postal addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, credit card numbers, ticket orders, etc.  Advice is to immediately change your password on ticketmaster and on any other sites that use the same password. If you have a payment card linked to the account, keep an eye on your balance for unusual activity. Also be wary of emails, phone calls, messages, purporting to be from Ticketmaster, asking for further information as it could be the scammers seeking info. Ticketmaster should be emailing those affected by the data breach with info, but they're taking their time about it, and with so many people affected its best to assume the worst and take action now. 

If scammers have your account details and password, they can access your tickets and transfer to their own accounts/emails. 

Edit:

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cw99ql0239wo

Note about the credit card details, they are partial details only (last 4 numbers and expiry date) so not useful by itself, but may prompt increased phishing attempts as the scammers seek additional info. So don't panic, but be aware. Also, the potential for exploitation is several years, the scammers dont have to immediately use the data, so long-term awareness is required. 

Edited by Hero
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 12

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone!

I have one ticket available for the Orange concert on 23 June:

Block D, row 13, seat 131

If interested please send a DM to pascale_geneva. Thanks! 😃

Edited by pascale_geneva
  • Like 1

Hello, a friend of mine is looking for a standing ticket for Printemps de Pérouges, June 27.

Please let me know if you have anything available. Thanks :)

Posted (edited)

Hi there  :pinkbow:

New ticket holder found

❁23.06.2024 ❁   

Orange, France / Choregies d'Orange

Fosse  ( Centre block ) ×1 

New ticket holder found :

❁07.07.2024 ❁ 

Warwick, UK / Warwick Castle

Gold Circle Standing  ×1

New ticket holder found

❁09.07.2024 ❁ 

Kew Gardens, UK / Kew the Music

General Admission  (Pre-sale)  ×1

PM me if interested.

NaoMika☆

Edited by NaoMika
update
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I have  a spare ticket for:

❁23.06.2024 ❁   

Orange, France / Choregies d'Orange

Zone B  rang 2 place 21 

Edited by Lorlore
  • Like 1

On 6/2/2024 at 1:44 PM, Hero said:

Wasn't sure where to put this, but as it relates to tickets this thread seems best. 

In case anyone hasn't seen the news, Ticketmaster/LiveNation has been hacked, with over 500 million customers' personal info being sold on the black market. Includes names, postal addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, credit card numbers, ticket orders, etc.  Advice is to immediately change your password on ticketmaster and on any other sites that use the same password. If you have a payment card linked to the account, keep an eye on your balance for unusual activity. Also be wary of emails, phone calls, messages, purporting to be from Ticketmaster, asking for further information as it could be the scammers seeking info. Ticketmaster should be emailing those affected by the data breach with info, but they're taking their time about it, and with so many people affected its best to assume the worst and take action now. 

If scammers have your account details and password, they can access your tickets and transfer to their own accounts/emails. 

Edit:

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cw99ql0239wo

Note about the credit card details, they are partial details only (last 4 numbers and expiry date) so not useful by itself, but may prompt increased phishing attempts as the scammers seek additional info. So don't panic, but be aware. Also, the potential for exploitation is several years, the scammers dont have to immediately use the data, so long-term awareness is required. 

Thank you so much :shocked:, I go immediately on their sites, I checked that Ticketmaster has several domains, not always managed with the same credentials.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

!!! I could buy my ticket this morning at "bourse aux billets" :cloud:

Hello everyone, 

I’m looking for 1 ticket for the Paléo Festival in Nyon, Switzerland, the 28th of July.

Please contact me if you have one to sell.

Thank you so much !

Michelle 

Edited by Michelle Blondet
  • Like 1

I have an extra ticket for Mika Philharmonique in Orange June 23, the 3rd row in the fosse area. I bought it originally for a family member. Please contact if interested. 

• Like 1

EDIT / UPDATE: RESOLVED! thank you all for your help! Can't wait to see some of you in Warwick!! 🥰

Hiya! It's been a long while since I've been active on here, but I'm looking for 2 spare tickets for either Warwick Castle or Kew Gardens for me and my partner. I can travel to either, but wasn't able to get tickets because at the time of sale I didn't have the money (uni student struggles!) and I would really appreciate it if anyone had any they could spare - please respond or message if you do! Many thanks :heart:

Edited by MikaFreaka2003

7 hours ago, MikaFreaka2003 said:

Hiya! It's been a long while since I've been active on here, but I'm looking for 2 spare tickets for either Warwick Castle or Kew Gardens for me and my partner. I can travel to either, but wasn't able to get tickets because at the time of sale I didn't have the money (uni student struggles!) and I would really appreciate it if anyone had any they could spare - please respond or message if you do! Many thanks :heart:

Cerise had 2 spares for Warwick, not sure if she still has them... but you can ask her on Instagram, @ cerise_mfc (or here @Cerise, but not sure how often she checks the forum).

• Like 3