The NEW Extra Ticket Thread

dcdeb
Message added by dcdeb,

REMINDER: For legal reasons, we are not permitted to sell tickets on this site. To avoid any misunderstandings, please do not use the word "sell" or include any prices when offering extra tickets you may have. For example, do not write: "I am selling two tickets to the Paris gig." Instead: "I have two spare tickets for the Paris gig. Please contact me privately if you are interested." Any questions? Just ask! Thanks.

hi! has anyone a spare ticket for paléo on july 28th? i'm desperately looking for one 😞 

please let me know! thanks!!

noémie

Hello everybody! Unfortunately I had a small accident and I now have a spare ticket for Lucca. Indeed it’s a great seat. block c row 1 seat 10. I can transfer the ticket straight to your email. Please feel free to contact me for more infos if you are interested. 

I’m sorry I’m not very active on here but I have several people on the forum who can vouch for me as being a real and genuine loyal fan for ages. Just not good with social media

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Julien said:

Hello everybody! Unfortunately I had a small accident and I now have a spare ticket for Lucca. Indeed it’s a great seat. block c row 1 seat 10. I can transfer the ticket straight to your email. Please feel free to contact me for more infos if you are interested. 

I’m sorry I’m not very active on here but I have several people on the forum who can vouch for me as being a real and genuine loyal fan for ages. Just not good with social media

I wrote you in pm. 🌝🤞

6 minutes ago, GRAZIA ARTUSO said:

Hi! I have an extra ticket to Lucca. Block D row 3 place 4. Write me in private for more details if you are interested. Thank you! 

Edited to take out the price, as well as saying 'sell' this can also get MFC into trouble, sorry! 

You can still discuss things privately by pm of course! :)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Edited to take out the price, as well as saying 'sell' this can also get MFC into trouble, sorry! 

You can still discuss things privately by pm of course! :)

Ok thanks! 

• Like 1

Hello, I have 3 extra tickets for Carcassonne on Thursday! Please note that these are NOT Carré Or seats and so they are not numbered. Please don't hesitate to contact me in private if interrested.

On 7/15/2024 at 11:10 PM, noe said:

hi! has anyone a spare ticket for paléo on july 28th? i'm desperately looking for one 😞 

please let me know! thanks!!

noémie

JFYI

https://yeah.paleo.ch/en/tickets

1500 tickets will be on sale every morning of the Festival at 9 a.m. (virtual waiting line opening at 8:45 a.m., maximum 2 tickets per person), for the same evening: Tuesday morning sale for Tuesday tickets, Wednesday morning sale for Wednesday tickets and so on!

Hope you can get your tickets. :rolleyes:

• Like 5

I am looking for a ticket for Les Solidarités Namur, August 24 and/or Roi Arthur festival, August 25. Let me know if you have a spare one. Thanks :)

Edit : not looking anymore

Edited by camille*

I have a friend with a Paléo Festival spare ticket for tonight. Please contact me if interested 

Edit : not available anymore

Edited by camille*

I have two extra tickets (general standing) for the Mika gig in Schwetzingen on August 1st.

Way below face value, let me know if you're interested.

On 7/27/2024 at 8:04 PM, camille* said:

I am looking for a ticket for Les Solidarités Namur, August 24 and/or Roi Arthur festival, August 25. Let me know if you have a spare one. Thanks :)

Ohhh! I was not aware that Namur was sold out already. I wanted to go spontaneously…

So if anyone has a spare ticket for Les Solidarités Namur, I am interested, too! 

Got a ticket! Not looking for one anymore 

Edited by holdingyourdrink

5 hours ago, mariposa said:

I have two extra tickets (general standing) for the Mika gig in Schwetzingen on August 1st.

Edited just to take out the price, it can still get mfc into trouble, sorry!

• Thanks 1

On 7/29/2024 at 8:49 AM, mariposa said:

Edit: Still available. 

On 7/27/2024 at 8:04 PM, camille* said:

On the Ticketmaster website they offer tickets to resell from time to time. I just got mine from there. I am sure you can get one for Namur from there in the next few days, too: https://www.ticketmaster.be/event/les-solidarites-2024-samedi-billets/60093?language=fr-be

• Like 3

I won't be going to the Essonne-en-scene gig on August 31, so if anyone needs a ticket, please contact me. It's an e-mail ticket.

Edit: SOLD

• Like 1