2024 - Mika @ La Sucriere, Lyon, FRANCE, 13 April REPORTS / VIDS / PICS

Kumazzz

Posted (edited)

McDo Music Tour site

https://mcdomusictour.replay.universalmusic.fr/

Vous avez gagnédes codes replayspendant le jeu McDO music tour chez McDONALD's ?

Encore un peu de patience, les replays du concert McDo de Mika et Vacra seront disponibles

du 25 avril au 10 mai !

Did you win replay codes during the McDO music tour  game at McDONALD's?

A little more patience, the replays of Mika and Vacra's McDonald's concert will be available from April 25 to May 10!

Universal.thumb.jpg.8ad95ec42d1d575feca660caeb785e70.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

It was a short but amazing experience! Really loved the intimate atmosphere and especially when he played ‘Jane Birkin’ in the middle of the crowd.

It was nice meeting some other fans as well in the queue and during the waiting period inside, but it was clear only people from MFC where there. 🙈

As it was my birthday on Friday and we traveled all the way from Belgium it really felt like a very long and special birthday weekend! ☺️

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Froy said:

It was a short but amazing experience! Really loved the intimate atmosphere and especially when he played ‘Jane Birkin’ in the middle of the crowd.

It was nice meeting some other fans as well in the queue and during the waiting period inside, but it was clear only people from MFC where there. 🙈

As it was my birthday on Friday and we traveled all the way from Belgium it really felt like a very long and special birthday weekend! ☺️

Happy belated birthday to you  :huglove:Happy Birthday GIF by Mumbai Indians

8 hours ago, Froy said:

Happy belated birthday!!

Really? Only MFCers there? How many people were there in total, guesstimated? 

Thank you guys!!

Didn’t really had the impression other people than us from mfc were there no, it was like about 300 people or so!

• Like 3

A big thank you to the MFC for the ticket! I didn't expect to see him again before the festivals this summer so this was a really nice surprise!

Waiting outside with other fans was nice and the weather was hot and sunny so it was a nice change compared to the other shows I've been to this year! The show was short but really amazing! :wub2:

I will post the pictures and videos I took in the next few days :) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

That is so cool and so special! What a perfect birthday gift :wink2:

It really was the most amazing birthdayweekend in years!

• Like 1

On 4/15/2024 at 7:21 AM, Froy said:

Heeey so good to meet you in the queue, love to see us on the forum now too :D and happy late birthday!

• Like 1

On 4/13/2024 at 9:44 PM, Kumazzz said:

McDo Music Tour site

https://mcdomusictour.replay.universalmusic.fr/

Vous avez gagnédes codes replayspendant le jeu McDO music tour chez McDONALD's ?

Encore un peu de patience, les replays du concert McDo de Mika et Vacra seront disponibles

du 25 avril au 10 mai !

Did you win replay codes during the McDO music tour  game at McDONALD's?

A little more patience, the replays of Mika and Vacra's McDonald's concert will be available from April 25 to May 10!

Universal.thumb.jpg.8ad95ec42d1d575feca660caeb785e70.jpg

did anyone get the access code to rewatch the concert? it would be so great if they could record it and then share... :D

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Eli19 said:

did anyone get the access code to rewatch the concert? it would be so great if they could record it and then share... :D

I am sure some fans will :thumb_yello: I will try but I won't be home from the April 25th to May 2nd 

I got a code which gives access to the replay and to behind the scene bonuses  I was wondering if other people did too? 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I am sure some fans will :thumb_yello: I will try but I won't be home from the April 25th to May 2nd 

I got a code which gives access to the replay and to behind the scene bonuses  I was wondering if other people did too? 

In case you don't manage to use your code, happy to do a screen recording on my end and share here if someone has a code to share. let's keep in touch :)

On 4/17/2024 at 10:48 AM, Eli19 said:

Heeey so good to meet you in the queue, love to see us on the forum now too :D and happy late birthday!

Thank you! 
it was so nice to get to talk to you both in the queue, lovely to get to know you guys!