2024 - MIKA @ Valladolid, Spain for Fiestas de la Virgen de San Lorenzo , 3 September

dcdeb

2024-valladolid-spain.jpg

Looks like this show is actually happening -- Mika at Valladolid, Spain, on 3 September.

No word yet on tickets or whether the show will be free of charge as it has been in the past.

Don't forget to RSVP if you'll be attending this event!

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

2024-valladolid-spain.jpg

Looks like this show is actually happening -- Mika at Valladolid, Spain, on 3 September.

No word yet on tickets or whether the show will be free of charge as it has been in the past.

Good to know. Because I bought already my flight tickets - for a very good (low) price :wink2:

I suppose there will not be any tickets. All costs are on the city. The festival takes several days.

Anyway I am ready to visit Spain again. It will be my second time in this country.

• Like 3

hello! I will go alone (from Madrid) it would be great to meet other fans. Or if you are going to prepare something special, I would like to help 🤗

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I was thinking about a final fan action for this very last show scheduled for this year (so far).

It will be as well my last festival I am going to.

In Carcassonne I distributed all my spare balloons.(A shame we did not do any big fan action in this venue)

This time I want to use the whole color paper sheets I have,

So I decided to cut the hearts. I ended up with 580 pieces.

I will need help in distribution.

First I thought about using them during Live Your Life.

But I realized that it makes no sense.

So it would be better to show them during Origin Of Love. Usually the second song on the setlist.

And I thought as well about some sheets with THANK YOU, GRACIAS, MERCI, DANKE, GRAZIE. as the final touch. But maybe 40-50 sheets would be enough? To show them at the end of the gig (like we did it some years ago in Strasbourg). Maybe during We Are Golden?

If anybody would like to make more hearts here is a tutorial. But 580 might be enough.

IMG_20240802_220414578.jpg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello ,

does anyone know at what time he’ll be playing? (When do we need to be there ?)

my friends won’t be able to go with me so I may go alone, it’d be nice if we can arrange a little meet-up for those who are going by themselves !!

1 hour ago, Shirley999may said:

Hello ,

does anyone know at what time he’ll be playing? (When do we need to be there ?)

my friends won’t be able to go with me so I may go alone, it’d be nice if we can arrange a little meet-up for those who are going by themselves !!

On 8/16/2024 at 3:10 PM, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-ugFKRiSBM/?img_index=6

Ferrari Suites

🎤Martes 3 de septiembre: Dulzaro - MIKA

get (1).jpg

get.jpg

Mika starts at 9pm.