MIKA's future English album

Is it a bit too early to talk about MIKA's future English album? :dunno:
Anyway, I want to start collecting his statements on this next musical project!

-> MIKA's answers fan questions for Pure Charts (here)

"Is the English album linked to the French one ?"

- There's no connection between the two. It's oddly more crazy, very unpredictable. It's thanks to the French album that I'm able to make this album, that is a kind of alien that is coming together, in English.
Concerning the featurings, I think it has to be truthful. I like when something happens, and naturally the collaboration takes place. So we'll see.

-> MIKA's interview for MAD TV GREECE (here)
"Are you planning to release new songs, or maybe a new album ?"

- I'm working on a new album now. It's an album in English, because the last one, that I released a few months ago, was in French. This one's in English, and it's completely insane. That's all I can say. It's colorful, it's eclectic, it's really daring, and it's a kind of record that only I could make because it's as joyful as it is mad. And it feels really good to be working on it.

(91)OMIKA(_@MikaSoundsOfficial_)alkToMad!-YouTube-0-11-01.thumb.jpeg.42088bba023d2b369a74509070b9d205.jpeg

Edited by Juless
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1

I don't think it's too early at all to be discussing his next album, we had similar discussions before QTTFT was released.

I'm very excited about the next English album especially now he's talking more about it in interviews. I'm glad to hear he's still working on it and enjoying the process too. Thanks for sharing the transcript above! :)

• Like 6

7 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I don't think it's too early at all to be discussing his next album, we had similar discussions before QTTFT was released.

I'm very excited about the next English album especially now he's talking more about it in interviews. I'm glad to hear he's still working on it and enjoying the process too. Thanks for sharing the transcript above! :)

Yes, I’m very excited, too! It sounds… MAD! And to be honest I’m here for it! His French album was soft and tender, so honest and open. I have the feeling it contributed to having the courage to be open in English, poetically, but also literally. 

I expect nothing and am open to anything! 

• Like 6

19 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Yes, I’m very excited, too! It sounds… MAD! And to be honest I’m here for it! His French album was soft and tender, so honest and open. I have the feeling it contributed to having the courage to be open in English, poetically, but also literally. 

yes me tooo

• Like 2

19 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Can't wait :excite:

• Like 2

On 6/13/2024 at 1:35 PM, Juless said:

Is it a bit too early to talk about MIKA's future English album? :dunno:
Anyway, I want to start collecting his statements on this next musical project!

-> MIKA's answers fan questions for Pure Charts (here)

"Is the English album linked to the French one ?"

- There's no connection between the two. It's oddly more crazy, very unpredictable. It's thanks to the French album that I'm able to make this album, that is a kind of alien that is coming together, in English.
Concerning the featurings, I think it has to be truthful. I like when something happens, and naturally the collaboration takes place. So we'll see.

-> MIKA's interview for MAD TV GREECE (here)
"Are you planning to release new songs, or maybe a new album ?"

- I'm working on a new album now. It's an album in English, because the last one, that I released a few months ago, was in French. This one's in English, and it's completely insane. That's all I can say. It's colorful, it's eclectic, it's really daring, and it's a kind of record that only I could make because it's as joyful as it is mad. And it feels really good to be working on it.

(91)OMIKA(_@MikaSoundsOfficial_)alkToMad!-YouTube-0-11-01.thumb.jpeg.42088bba023d2b369a74509070b9d205.jpeg

Thanks a million for opening this very exciting thread :flowers2:  :wootjump: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Thanks a million for opening this very exciting thread :flowers2:  :wootjump: 

yes thank you so much... we wait

• Like 1