Hi im Anna

I actually discovered mika last year when I was in a low point in my life. Since october  i am in med school. Since I didnt find any friends there studying was hard and kinda confusion and no one wanted to help me. I needed to learn for an exam where most people fail and I was full of despair. Then randomly on spotify his music was recommended to me while I was learning (I always learn while studying). I quickly found out that I not only can study with his music really good (Still study while listening to mika) but also that his music makes my mood better. I did not feel so alone anymore at college. He also wrote many songs which I can relate. I also had the motivation to dtart drawing again thanks to him (and drew 2 portraits of him).  I also usually never go to concerts but will go to the concert in Bonn (I cant wait!)

Nice to meet you all ❤️

• Like 12

Hi and welcome :bye:

Mika's music has helped a lot of people, there is something joyful about his songs.

You will have a great time in Bonn, Mika's giga are like being at a big party

• Like 3

Hi @Pencilshy!!! :bye:

I've seen your drawings and they're so good! 

Have fun at Bonn and I'm sure you'll meet plenty of new Mika friends here! 😊

• Like 2

Hello @Pencilshy 

:welcomeani:to the MFC! 

I identified with your story a little.

Mika and his music helps me a lot and has given and give me the strength in many things, so I understand you well.

I hope you have fun here and I hope you will find new friends. :wootjump:

• Like 3

On 6/15/2024 at 11:12 AM, TinyLove_CJ said:

Hi @Pencilshy!!! :bye:

I've seen your drawings and they're so good! 

Have fun at Bonn and I'm sure you'll meet plenty of new Mika friends here! 😊

Thank You ♡

On 6/15/2024 at 11:26 AM, CharlotteL said:

Hello and welcome! :)

Lots of German fans are going to the gig in Bonn (myself included).

Have a great time here and let us know if you have any questions.

I did read somewhere then sometimes the MFC organize after concerts fan meetings (I followed the one in Bonn ) when do I found out if a meeting is really happening? 

On 6/19/2024 at 5:16 AM, QueenBigFat said:

Hi FutureDoc,

welcome! Why are you pencilshy?

This is a great place. 
Time For Bed Massage GIF

Comfortable!!!

Its just a Name I use since 2010 and made it a habit to have this username on every Website I use haha

On 6/22/2024 at 2:21 PM, Gabry74 said:

Hi @Pencilshy! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and see you around... :cheer:

Oh cool! Me and my best friend will be in italy from 17th august zu 24th of august (2days venice , 3 days florence, 2 days Bergamo)

I am also thinking if i should go the festival rtl 2 on 31 of august in paris where mika will also be there. Just so I can see mika twice haha im also thinking about drawing a new potrait of him has any of you good or cute mika pics i should Use ♡-♡

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pencilshy said:

I did read somewhere then sometimes the MFC organize after concerts fan meetings (I followed the one in Bonn ) when do I found out if a meeting is really happening? 

If you check the "Before the Show" thread for concerts you plan to attend, you will find a link in the first post so that you can RSVP (respondez, s'il vous plait) to confirm you are attending.

If (and it is only ever "if") we manage to arrange a Meet & Greet, the fans on the RSVP list will be notified.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Pencilshy said:

And if you're talking about meet-ups just among the fans, these are often organized on the "before the show" thread. You might keep an eye out there and you are always welcome to initiate sth :)

For Bonn that would be this thread:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...