Mika collaboration with champagne "Nicolas Feuillatte"

8 minutes ago, mellody said:

Just out of curiosity, how much is the bottle?

It's a nice design, but I don't really drink champagne... I suppose it's too expensive to just stand next to my Mika Coke bottle for the next 15 years. :teehee: Maybe at some point he'll do a collab with a winery - I might give a Mika Chianti a try (if affordable). :naughty:

The price for the bottle is 38,50€ and the Etui (box) costs 2,50€ extra.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Tried using the Nicolas Feuillatte site but when I get to payment it says "no payment options available", tried 3 times and still no luck. Anyone else having this problem?

If anyone can buy from the UK (or again, finds it somewhere else) let me know, I'd be willing to pay someone else to get me one.

The Nicolas Feuillatte post on IG says France only but I don't know if they mean just the link is French or delivery.

16 minutes ago, Sunrise.mika.fan said:

Can you already order to Germany or not yet? I am a bit confused 😅 if yes could someone explain me how?

I was able to order it to Germany.

Here is how I have done it:

I use Nord VPN and in it a connection to France - so that my device thinks it is in France. This allowed me to access the following link:

https://www.nicolas-feuillatte.com/fr/champagne/143-reserve-exclusive-brut-edition-limitee-mika.html

I was then able to select Germany as the delivery address and was able to complete the order.

Just now, Nessaja said:

I use Nord VPN and in it a connection to France - so that my device thinks it is in France. This allowed me to access the following link:

https://www.nicolas-feuillatte.com/fr/champagne/143-reserve-exclusive-brut-edition-limitee-mika.html

I was then able to select Germany as the delivery address and was able to complete the order.

Why does this Sound like I will mess it up😅 do you know when it will be available without vpn?

They write that it's rolling out all over the globe and will be available at your local wine merchant soon. So that sounds to me as if you'll be able to buy it everywhere. (Except if "all over the globe" just means the usual countries where Mika is touring 🙈)

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, mellody said:

They write that it's rolling out all over the globe and will be available at your local wine merchant soon. So that sounds to me as if you'll be able to buy it everywhere. (Except if "all over the globe" just means the usual countries where Mika is touring 🙈)

Trying to find a "local wine merchant" now. Hopefully you can buy online too😅

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nessaja said:

They don‘t make it easy, though … Their system doesn‘t accept German mobile numbers because they are one cipher too long (?) - but you need to enter one for delivery because they want to send a code via SMS and email. I hope the email one will work because I have not been able to trick the form :dunno:

We‘ll see what happens!

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Hero said:

For those buying it - are you drinking it, or saving the bottle intact? 

How can you not drink champagne? :shocked:

• Haha 5

Still can't get any payment methods to show up on the website so I am going to message them and see if it's a problem with the website.

I will still look for UK suppliers, John Lewis stocks Nicolas Feuillatte wines and champagne so I may keep my eye on their store.

• Like 1

In the Instagram post of Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte, it's  said that it will be available at " local wine merchant soon, already available at Boutique Nicolas Feuillatte in Paris and Chouilly" or in their online shop (but only for France).

It also will be available from 29th October at La Rinascente, Milan (Italy).

What does it means? If that I wanted to buy it from Italy, for example, I have to wait until 29th October? :shocked:

Edited by Arianne921
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Hero said:

For those buying it - are you drinking it, or saving the bottle intact? 

I plan to keep it intact like the coca cola bottle... unless I get Mika to drink it with me :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, silver said:

How can you not drink champagne? :shocked:

Because the bubbles give me a stomachache. :dunno: But even back when I was still able to drink bubbly drinks I always preferred wine to anything sparkling. Or Bailey's, mmh! :licks_lips:

The topic "champagne" does make me remember tho that a photo of me exists where I'm holding a Magnum bottle of Moët, pretending to drink from it. :lmfao: It was one of those after-Oktoberfest parties back in my 20s, don't ask. :naughty: 

Anyway, to me champagne is just a very expensive way to get drunk - there are many other drinks that (imo) taste better and/or make you drunk more quickly (depending on the reason why you consume alcohol on a particular occasion). :dunno_grin:  :lol:  Champagne lives from its exclusive status, and - apart from fun party photos when I'm pretty drunk - I don't give a sh*t about status symbols.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I plan to keep it intact like the coca cola bottle... unless I get Mika to drink it with me :naughty:

I have thought the same thing! :yes:

Always if I manage to buy it, first of all! :confused::lol:

• Like 3

:wait: SOON ???

:japan:

In Japan

X

ニコラ・フィアットが、国際的に高く評価されているデザイナー、MIKA(ミーカ)とのコラボレーションが決定 本日からパリやミラノで販売開始! 日本でもまもなく発売予定ですので、どうぞお楽しみに

Nicolas Feuillatte has announced a collaboration with internationally acclaimed designer MIKA  Sales start today in Paris and Milan!
It will be released in Japan soon, so please look forward to

Official site

https://www.nicolas-feuillatte.com/jp/-/143-reserve-exclusive-brut-edition-limitee-mika.html

Réserve Exclusive Brut - Mika

reserve-exclusive-brut-edition-limitee-mika.thumb.jpg.4f5790223918e53c35f0555ac8f45be6.jpg

reserve-exclusive-brut-edition-limitee-mika.thumb.png.8dc2edb07045766d097268ebfb2af8ea.png

• Like 4

6 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

And I thought the 10 € delivery fee included Mika delivering it to my doorstep, now I‘m thoroughly disappointed! :lol3:

• Haha 8