5 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

DESPITE? You are never too close to Mika :lol3:

Well, which row do you have to be "afraid" to be close to them? :lol3:

Sorry, i didn't mean "despite" ahah. But "despite NOT". I wrote too fast. Oops. Editing it now. My bad  

I am not close... I wish! (Never too close to Mika indeed, that's the dream. Like you said.) But hopefully I'll have a good view. I forgot they would sit in the audience and just bought a ticket based on what was left, not taking that into consideration. Oh well. Always hard to know in advance. And glad I get to be there, no matter the seat. 

Edited by Claire Haroche
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Claire Haroche said:

Brilliant, thanks! 🙏 What we see on TV doesn't usually reflect the taping length so can be tricky to guess & plan. Not sure if I should get the last train or wait for the nightbus... You never know ahah. I'll take my chances I guess... See you there? 

I'll be there, yes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hero said:

Oh was it that short? It seemed longer to me. :lmfao:

I looked in the thread from last year. The estimated film time was 90 minutes. I can't remember exactly how long it really was. 😅 I guess, it was more or less that. :dunno_grin:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I looked in the thread from last year. The estimated film time was 90 minutes. I can't remember exactly how long it really was. 😅 I guess, it was more or less that. :dunno_grin:

April is last year? :lmfao: It's been a busy summer hasn't it? :hug:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Hero said:

April is last year? :lmfao: It's been a busy summer hasn't it? :hug:

:lmfao:

OK, the thread from The Piano season 2. I'm sure about that. :lol3:

Well, The Voice is usual only once a year (at least in France) so I didn't think about it that it was this year. :lol3:

• Haha 2

Unrelated to the UK version, but I just found out that the moderator of the German version of The Piano (Annika Lau) is the daughter of my Mum's friend, whom we visited many times when I was a kid (they lived about an hour away from Munich). So you could kind of say she was my playground friend. :lol3:  Well, to keep to the facts, I was friends with her older sister who is my age - and when you're 6 of course you feel much older and wiser than the little 3-year-old, so I wouldn't really have called Annika my friend. But of course I remember her and she's in many of the old photos from our visits there. I knew at some point later that she was a radio moderator, but only now discovered that meanwhile she's a well-known TV moderator in Germany. Funny coincidences, lol! :lol: 

(Now it's only a shame Mika isn't in the German version of The Piano, that would have finally given me the chance to maybe have some insider connections for once in my life, lol! :lmfao:)

• Like 6