2024 - MIKA @ Choregies d'Orange 2024, Orange, France, 23 June REPORTS / VIDS / PICS

We can't wait for your posting !!!

Please post the SETLIST, IG links, TikToks, VIDEOS, REPORTS and PICS !!!

Thank you :heart:

SETLIST by @Glitterbug

1. Toyboy
  2. Underwater
  3. Boom Boom Boom
  4. Last Party
  5. I Went to Hell Last Night
  6. Good Guys
  7. Je Sais que Je T’aime
  8. I Love You When I’m Drunk
  9. — Just the Orchestra and Ida (instrumental pause)—
  10. Heroes
  11. C’est la Vie
  12. Over My Shoulder
  13. Jane Birkin
  14. Blue
  15. Happy Ending
  16. Origin of ❤️
  17. Relax
  18. Elle Me Dit

————-

Encore:

1. Grace Kelly
  2. Love Today

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8jpeMKAcur/

448967939_1000333141749015_1039134796809788907_n.thumb.jpg.cc3d6d3886b834047e9387ea1d0ad54a.jpg

The concert will be broadcast on July 10 at 21:10 by France 3.

https://mediasinfosblog.wordpress.com/2024/06/23/capte-au-theatre-antique-des-choregies-dorange-2024-le-23-juin-dernier-le-concert-philharmonique-de-mika-sera-diffuse-sur-france-3-le-10-juillet-a-21h10-decouvrez-les-premieres-im/

Edited by Kumazzz
update
  • Like 8

Hello! The concert was great as always! Second symphonic concert I go after the one in Paris.

Can anybody explain to me what happened with that person right before Mika started performing Heroes? I hardly understand French, so couldn’t get most of what Mika said during the concert. Thank you!

• Like 2

The concert was great and the setlist wow.. just perfect! I would’ve loved a couple more from the new album like 30 seconds but OMG it was amazing. 

This was the order as I wrote it down:

Toyboy

Underwater

Boom Boom Boom

Last Party

I Went to Hell Last Night

Good Guys

Je Sais que Je T’aime

I ❤️ You When I’m Drunk

— Just the Orchestra and Ida (instrumental pause)—

Heroes

C’est la Vie

Over My Shoulder

Jane Birkin

Blue

Happy Ending

Origin of ❤️

Relax

Elle Me Dit

————-

Encore:

Grace Kelly

❤️ Today

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my GOD! That was such a beautiful, incredible night. It's going to take me a while to process it. We laughed, we cried, we sang, we danced, we held our breath, and we roared like the Mistral rumbling over the theatre. A night full of emotion. FANTASTIQUE! 

• Like 12

Playlist

Toy Boy

Underwater

Boum Boum Boum

Last Party

I Went To Hell Last Night 

Good Guys

Je Sais Que Je T'Aime

I Only Love You When I'm Drunk

Zodi et Tehu medley (Ida and orchestra/choir only, Mika had a break)

Heroes

C'est La Vie 

Over My Shoulder

Jane Birkin (impromptu crowd singalong)

Blue

Happy Ending

Origin of Love

Relax

Elle Me Dit 

Encore:

Grace Kelly

Love Today

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

— Just the Orchestra and Ida (instrumental pause)—

The instrumental pause was a little mash-up of a couple of the pieces from Zodi et Tehu.

I think it was a slightly altered version of The Beginning (with Ida singing those vocals beautifully) and I Tehu‘s Theme.
Or "The butterfly and the miracle"?? I‘m not sure now 🤔

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Alvaro Lopez said:

Can anybody explain to me what happened with that person right before Mika started performing Heroes? I hardly understand French, so couldn’t get most of what Mika said during the concert. Thank you!

Same! If anybody remembers what Mika was saying during the concert, please share. 

The concert was absolutely amazing, one of my favourites for sure! I enjoyed it even more than Paris. Looking forward to the recording! :cloud:

• Like 5

Télé 2 Semaines - 29 Juin 2024

page 19

T_l__2_Semaines_-_29_Juin_2024_p.19_page-0001.jpg.758bbb21e3e84535b15ec2b49ce1d0c0.jpg

T_l__2_Semaines_29_Juin_2024_p_19.thumb.jpg.5a088898dfdb4c06e842d111f003ed69.jpg

page 132

• Mercredi 10 JUILLET
  • FRANCE 3
  • 21.10 - 22.50

Tl2Semaines-29Juin2024.thumb.jpg.e18d5ff260534db70cc1c7abd9de9f7e.jpg

T_l__2_Semaines_29_Juin_2024_p_132.thumb.jpg.30009893b7ec8fdbb47c720a606d2cc8.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CharlotteL said:

The instrumental pause was a little mash-up of a couple of the pieces from Zodi et Tehu.

I think it was a slightly altered version of The Beginning (with Ida singing those vocals beautifully) and I Tehu‘s Theme.
Or "The butterfly and the miracle"?? I‘m not sure now 🤔

I think it was both, or maybe even some more of the songs. I'd call it "Zodi et Tehu Medley". :dunno_grin: I recorded a little snippet of it, but my internet here on the train keeps coming and going, so I think I'll only upload it together with the other videos when I'm home.

I've posted my recording of Je sais que je t'aime on my IG (see the link Anne posted) and 2 clips on the MFC Tiktok (the crowd singing during Jane Birkin and Mika talking about the woman who held the music sheets) .

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I moved some posts here from the pre show thread.

11 hours ago, Alvaro Lopez said:

Hello! The concert was great as always! Second symphonic concert I go after the one in Paris.

If you mean the one who was shouting from the upper side, someone told me that they said they couldn't hear Mika when he's talking. I suppose the wind messed up the sound a bit for those in the back (at least on the sides), especially the quiet sound of Mika's talking. Well... if anyone was still wondering why the tickets in the front were 4 times the price of those in the back, apparently it wasn't only for the close-up view of Mika. 

• Like 4

Btw, this is our flower bouquet.

20240623_173020.jpg

@krysady and her husband were so kind to pick it up and store it in their room until the afternoon. We met at 5:30 and tried to find someone who would take the bouquet to Mika's dressing room, which turned out harder than expected, the wind kept pulling at the flowers and the security guys at the doors all said they can't help us. So we finally put them inside of the restaurant where we had reserved a table at 6, to protect them from the strong wind. We had a view on the backstage entrance, and so we thought we'd just wait until we saw someone from Mika's crew and ask them. In fact, just 10 or 15 minutes later Max and Ida arrived, and luckily they had to wait at the door long enough for me to dash over and ask Max whether he could help us. He replied that he'd talk to someone and after 2 minutes a woman came out and I asked her if I could get the flowers from the restaurant and give them to her. She said yes, so back to the restaurant and when I returned with the flowers I saw a big car and Adam and Mika's Dad standing next to it (later I also saw Andy & said Hi). Apparently Mika had just gone inside. :facepalm: So I gave the flowers to the woman and went back to the restaurant.

After the show I saw them putting our bouquet (among others) in the trunk of Mika's car, so wherever he is now (or at least where he was yesterday night), he has it with him. :thumb_yello:

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, mellody said:

I moved some posts here from the pre show thread.

If you mean the one who was shouting from the upper side, someone told me that they said they couldn't hear Mika when he's talking. I suppose the wind messed up the sound a bit for those in the back (at least on the sides), especially the quiet sound of Mika's talking. Well... if anyone was still wondering why the tickets in the front were 4 times the price of those in the back, apparently it wasn't only for the close-up view of Mika. 

There was a problem with the sound in the back parts of the venue.

Mika confirmed it when he was leaving (see my video ). Because of the strong wind they had to put the big speakers sets on the stage.

Usually they are suspended on the level of last circle of the audience.

This is what we saw on Saturday when I was visiting the venue.

As Mika said they decided to put the speakers on the stage instead of cancelling the whole concert.

IMG_20240622_185244147.jpg

• Like 6

I'm still floating. :cloud: :lustslow: It was absolutely incredible. 

I was sat on the 2nd row of the stone steps, directly opposite the stage. The sound and view was perfect. When he looked into the audience it was as if he was singing directly to me. Incredible. Then when everyone started applauding, I remembered there were other people there! :lmfao:

• Like 11

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Yes, I think it was an issue on both sides. 

He said something like "my dear friends, if I had the power, I would love nothing more than to come up there and sing with you." But of course he can't do that with a sinfonic.  

At one point the two upper sides were competing to see who could call/cheer the loudest. He had to gently remind them "this is an ancient theatre. It is not a gladiators arena." :facepalm::lol3:

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

13 hours ago, Hero said:

Playlist

Toy Boy

Underwater

Boum Boum Boum

Last Party

I Went To Hell Last Night 

Good Guys

Je Sais Que Je T'Aime

I Only Love You When I'm Drunk

Zodi et Tehu medley (Ida and orchestra/choir only, Mika had a break)

Heroes

C'est La Vie 

Over My Shoulder

Jane Birkin (impromptu crowd singalong)

Blue

Happy Ending

Origin of Love

Relax

Elle Me Dit 

Encore:

Grace Kelly

Love Today

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thanks for the set list. I've seen at least short clips from everything except Origin, Relax and Love Today.

Thank you so much to those of you sharing full videos, they are treasures! So sorry about the wind, though!

• Like 5