2024 - MIKA @ Choregies d'Orange 2024, Orange, France, 23 June REPORTS / VIDS / PICS

5 minutes ago, SusanT said:

a fan posted a link on mikafanclub instagram a few hours ago. I wonder if it works

I think it's the same link.

6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It started to show right now

Mine keeps cutting out completely now but I do get the screen and sound here and there.

So the last time I was able to watch on my ithings for brief periods but not screenshare. I eventually was able to use a link someone sent me but the onscreen image juttered and the one on my iphone of course sounded like stuff. I ended up listening through my sound bar and watching it with (this isn’t funny , but I am a faithful fan..) my stooopid iphone pressed up to my nose. Eventually I watched it low def on YT.

This time I finally fixed whatever the screenshare issue was with my tv but the concert won’t play. I am tired of this now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenBigFat said:

So the last time I was able to watch on my ithings for brief periods but not screenshare. I eventually was able to use a link someone sent me but the onscreen image juttered and the one on my iphone of course sounded like stuff. I ended up listening through my sound bar and watching it with (this isn’t funny , but I am a faithful fan..) my stooopid iphone pressed up to my nose. Eventually I watched it low def on YT.

This time I finally fixed whatever the screenshare issue was with my tv but the concert won’t play. I am tired of this now.

I tried one more time. I'm giving up now. It's not enjoyable to watch this way, it's all just fiddling with electronics.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, linzijay said:

I tried one more time. I'm giving up now. It's not enjoyable to watch this way, it's all just fiddling with electronics.

You and I are in the US. We're out of the Mika loop in lots of ways but I had hoped at least on tv or the interweb we could access this stuff. I am actually not unhappy that we are the only ones struggling. Maybe his team will get a clue and make sure his fans have better access in the future. And watching the last one in lo def was not a treat. None of this feels good.:damn:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, linzijay said:

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

For sure tomorrow @Kumazzz will bring us a beautiful version of the whole concert 

Ncaa Football Please GIF by ESPN College Football

Last time that was no better, for me at least.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, linzijay said:

Hey, linzijay, you wanna go out for a beer?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, QueenBigFat said:

You and I are in the US. We're out of the Mika loop in lots of ways but I had hoped at least on tv or the interweb we could access this stuff. I am actually not unhappy that we are the only ones struggling. Maybe his team will get a clue and make sure his fans have better access in the future. And watching the last one in lo def was not a treat. None of this feels good.:damn:

I try to hope the internet will work out with Mika stuff too, but so many times it does not. I wish US fans did get better access. I hope it changes. I thought things were getting better with the PBS broadcast and other efforts around that time, but not anymore, it seems.

I think a few other non-US fans--probably not in major Mika countries--are struggling to watch today too, so that's sad.

4 minutes ago, QueenBigFat said:

Hey, linzijay, you wanna go out for a beer?

Sounds good to me. I cleared out my afternoon for this! Now I'm just sitting here.

25 minutes ago, linzijay said:

I try to hope the internet will work out with Mika stuff too, but so many times it does not. I wish US fans did get better access. I hope it changes. I thought things were getting better with the PBS broadcast and other efforts around that time, but not anymore, it seems.

I think a few other non-US fans--probably not in major Mika countries--are struggling to watch today too, so that's sad.

Sounds good to me. I cleared out my afternoon for this! Now I'm just sitting here.

That pbs concert—-well, a later rebroadcast on their secondary channel in the upper cable channels—were how I stumbled on Mika for the very first time, just last year. The quality was so wonderful. I kept it on my dvr box until I had to change out the box.  It was so easy to just visit periodically. 

I actually am selfishly glad to not be the only one struggling for a change. C'mon, Mika, give your fans a break.

At least this time I am not frantically scrambling to fix the problem, like last time. I was SO frustrated. This time I didn't expect it to work. I still spent 45 minutes trying to resolve everything. 

Edited by QueenBigFat
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, QueenBigFat said:

I actually am selfishly glad to not be the only one struggling for a change. C'mon, Mika, give your fans a break.

I'm not glad, just a bit relieved. I always feel like I'm the only one out of the loop!

2 minutes ago, QueenBigFat said:

That pbs concert—-well, a later rebroadcast on their secondary channel in the upper cable channels—were how I stumbled on Mika for the very first time, just last year. The quality was so wonderful. I kept it on my dvr box until I had to change out the box.  It was so easy to just visit periodically. 

I keep going back to it myself, I enjoy that concert so much. I also have a DVD of his 2016 Sinfonia Pop concert that I watch all the time. Those are the only two MIKA-things that I feel US fans really get consistent access to.

3 minutes ago, linzijay said:

I keep going back to it myself, I enjoy that concert so much. I also have a DVD of his 2016 Sinfonia Pop concert that I watch all the time. Those are the only two MIKA-things that I feel US fans really get consistent access to.

Oh god I just flashed an image of—you know the stereotype of kids sitting around a table smashing on the table their fists with spoons in them while chanting “more food more food more food”? No? Well, try to picture it…all the Mika fans in America sitting at a table pounding their fists and chanting MI-ka, MI-ka, MIKA!!!

Edited by QueenBigFat
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, linzijay said:

I'm not glad, just a bit relieved. I always feel like I'm the only one out of the loop!

You're a nicer person than I am :lmfao:

• Haha 1

I'm sorry it didn't work for you guys, I could watch it using a VPN and had no problems. Now I hope someone got to record it and everyone to be able to watch it, and re-watch it  :crossed:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Juless said:

Download link for MIKA Philharmonique aux Chorégies d'Orange !!
That is the best quality I can provide you right now, I'll try to find better later :)

Thanks a million !! You are a star !!! :fangurl:

Mika posts on INSTAGRAM, X and FACEBOOK.

FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/mikasounds/videos/1000131468325916

X - https://x.com/mikasounds/status/1811087128031547807

23 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

10/07/2024

mikainstagram story

L’inoubliable show symphonique des @choregies
. En prime 21h sur France3 !

X

RE-uploaded to YouTube

• Like 1

3 hours ago, krysady said:

I'm sorry it didn't work for you guys, I could watch it using a VPN and had no problems. Now I hope someone got to record it and everyone to be able to watch it, and re-watch it  :crossed:

2 hours ago, Juless said:

Download link for MIKA Philharmonique aux Chorégies d'Orange !!
That is the best quality I can provide you right now, I'll try to have better later :)

I recorded it with a vpn too. Will try to upload to you YouTube tonight. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

MIKA Philharmonique aux Chorégies d'Orange

Music credits

Toy Boy

• Authors - Composers: Mika, Marr Jodi Tony Bert Nilsson, Stefan Bo Olsson
  • Editions: Sony Music Publishing France Sony ATV Music publishing Scandinavia KB

Underwater

• Authors Composers: Mika Nick Littlemore, Paul Steele
  • Editions: Mika Punch (BMI) administered by Irving Music, Inc. (BMI), Sola Limited/Universal Music Publishing, Chenfeld limited Universal Music Publishing Limited

Boom Boom Boom

• Authors - Composers: Laurent Lescarret, Mika
  • Editions: Universal Music Publishing, Irving Music Johnny Flyer Music, Mika Punch

Last Party

• Authors - Composers: Hales Matthew Nicholas Brunila Teemu William, Mika
  • Editions: Irving Music, BMG Rights Management UK Limited, Mika Punch, Sony ATV Music Publishing

I went to hell

• Authors - Composers: David Sneddon, Mika
  • Editions: Irving Music, Mika Punch, Reservoir Reverb Music LTD, Universal Music Publishing, Sony Music Publishing

Good Guys

• Authors - Composers: Skyler Stonestreet, Mika
  • Editions: Stonestreet Works, Irving Music Warner Tamerlane Publishing CO, Mika Punch Warner Chappell Music France, Universal Music Publishing

Je sais que je t'aime

• Authors Composers: Mika, Renaud Rebillaud / Carla De Coignac
  • Editions: Universal Music Publishing, Daktari Editions Mika Puch, Peermusic France, Gohan Music

Love you When I'm drunk

• Authors - Composers: Mika, Horovitz Jodi Maureen
  • Editions: Irving Music, Sony ATV Tunes LLC Mika Puch Universal Music Publishing, Sony Music Publishing

Heroes

• Authors - Composers: Mika, Nick Littlemore, Jack Milas, Oli Chang
  • Editions: Casablanca Records, Island UK, Universal Music Publishing

C'est la Vie

• Authors - Composers: Mika, Doriand / Mika, Tristan Salvati
  • Editions: Mika Punch, administered by Warner Chappell France / Malmaison Publishing, Johnny Flyer Music

Over my shoulder

• Author - Composer: Mika
  • Editions: Universal Music Publishing, Mika Punch, Irving Music

Jane Birkin

• Authors - Composers: Carla De Coignac, Renaud Rebillaud, Mika / Renaud Rebillaud, Mika
  • Editions: Mika Punch (administered by Warner Chappell) Gohan Music- Peermusic France, Daktari Editions (operated by RightBack Music)

Happy Ending

• Editions: Mika Punch (BMI) administered by Irving Music, Inc. (BMI)

Origin of Love

• Authors Composers: Mika, Paul Steel Orge Littlemore, Nicholas GE
  • Editions: Normal Music Limited, Irving Music Universal Music Publishing limited GB, Mika Punch

Relax (Take It Easy)

• Editions: Mika Punch (BMI) administered by Irving Music, Inc. (BMI) Incorporating elements of "(I Just) Died in Your Arms" written by Nicholas Eede, Published by Sony ATV Music Publishing.

Elle Me Dit

• Authors - Composers: Mika, Doriand
  • Editions: Mika Punch (BMI) administered by Irving Music, Inc. (BMI), Johnny Flyer Wagram Publishing

Grace Kelly

• Authors - Composers: Mika, Jodi Marr
  • John Merchant, Dan Warner Editions: Mika Punch (BMI) administered by Irving Music, Inc. (BMI) Jodi Marr Music/Sony tunes (ASCAP) Daniel L Warner Music Publishing (ASCAP) Kill Me While I'm Happy Songs (ASCAP)

Love Today

• Editions: Mika Punch (BMI) administered by Irving Music, Inc. (BMI)
Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1