:heart: Hello for everyone!

I'm Lilla, I joined like half a year ago. I somehow forgot to write an introduction , but I'm gonna do one now, if it's okay.

I'm a high school student in Hungary, I have been learning English for two years. (I often make grammar mistakes, sorry for that!).

I met Mika in an interesting way: I've got an English friend, who I only met once with, but we're texting a lot. I showed her my favourite singer, and she showed me Mika. I didn't like his music first (still can't understand why, I now love all his songs :biggrin2:), but then Blame It On The Girls started to play, which I loved. I checked Mika again, and I spent a whole day with listening to his music and reading about him. I thought I know everything about him, but MFC still have lots of new informations! 

I was in a Mika concert once, in Berlin. It was the best day of my life (obviusly):lustslow: My parents (who aren't a fan of Mika at all) were also amazed by the way Mika communicated with all of his fans. I really wanna go to another concert of his, but didn't found any locations nearby Hungary (why is Hungary so abandoned!:crybaby: I really wish I could live in England!)

I never joined to any fan clubs before, but MFC is such a cozy place, with the nicest people in it:wub2: (@TinyLove_CJ, you literally became a legend for all my

friends :lol3:)

I adore you all, and even though I rarely write, I like to think that I read almost everything.

Edited by Lilla
  • Like 9

• Lilla changed the title to Hi, I'm Lilla :)

Hi, Lilla!  I hope you'll get another opportunity to see Mika live, we all know this is addictive :wink2:  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Lilla :bye:

Never too late for an introduction :naughty: and it's always good to hear how people discovered Mika.

Hope you get to see him again (he has played in Hungary before so there's always a chance ...)

• Thanks 1

Hi Lilla! 

I think sharing music with friends is one of the best ways to connect and I love that you decided to give Mika a chance and continue listening to his music. Hopefully he will perform near you once again in the future!

2 hours ago, Lilla said:

@TinyLove_CJ, you literally became a legend for all my

friends :lol3:

Well you're the first to call me a legend! 😅 I'm not so sure about that myself but to you and your friends thank you!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Well you're the first to call me a legend! 😅 I'm not so sure about that myself but to you and your friends thank you!

Wooow, the legend replied to me:cloud:

:wub2: 

35 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I'm not so sure about that myself

If someone likes Mika, than that person IS great. If someone loves Mika and Totoro, than that person is a legend for sure! 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Hi Lilla!

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Hi Lilla

1 hour ago, linzijay said:

Hi @Lilla!

2 hours ago, silver said:

Hi Lilla :bye:

3 hours ago, krysady said:

Hi, Lilla!

Thanks for the kind words everyone! MFC always makes my day better :heart:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lilla said:

Wooow, the legend replied to me:cloud:

:wub2: 

If someone likes Mika, than that person IS great. If someone loves Mika and Totoro, than that person is a legend for sure! 

I do like Totoro! (All Ghibli films actually!)

I can only assume you've seen me mention this in the film recommendation thread? Or there is a picture of me with a plush Totoro somewhere around... :fisch:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I can only assume you've seen me mention this in the film recommendation thread? Or there is a picture of me with a plush Totoro somewhere around

Both, actually. I downloaded the MFC Yearbook 2021, and your message for Mika was mostly about Totoro. :teehee: I swear I wasn't spying on you! 

Totoro_image.gif

Edited by Lilla
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I do like Totoro! (All Ghibli films actually!)

I only saw Kiki's delivery service (if that's the english title, I'm not sure) Totoro (6 times, at least) and  Spirited Away. But they're probably my three favourite movies:wub2:

• Like 1

Hi @Lilla

I'm a little late for my welcome but.. :welcomeani:to MFC! 

I'm agree with you, Mika's concerts are always something of special and unique! :wub2:

I hope you are having fun here, and I hope all your curiosities about Mika can be satisfied.

And...you are right, there are always something new to learn about Mika!

It's beautiful to never be bored! :)

Edited by Arianne921
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...