The Fans' Wedding Thread

We are also still trying to figure out what song @TinyLove_CJ wants for the first dance.

So far we have wrongly guessed:

Love you when I'm drunk

Good wife

Make you happy

Blame it on the girls

The only lonely one

No time to leave

C'est la vie

Origin of love

Love today

Last party

Relax

Boum boum boum

Happy ending

Ice cream

Talk about you

We are golden

Apocalypse calypso

It's my house

Platform ballerinas

Step with me

Tiny love

No place in heaven

Sound of an orchestra

Sweetie banana

Promiseland

My interpretation

Ta-Dah

Lollipop

Elle me dit

Underwater

Celebrate

Ready to call this love

Staring at the sun

I see you

Feels like love

Dear jealousy

• Haha 2

Just now, Hero said:

@CharlotteL I hope you're ready for the incoming fans reading that title and going nuts ...    :mf_rosetinted: :biggrin2:

OMG I SWEAR I DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF THAT.

I could still change it I guess if it leads to confusion :sweatdrop:

Suggestions?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, CharlotteL said:

Suggestions?

Just "Our Wedding Thread"?

3 hours ago, goose said:

Good guys!? Or stardust, or 30 secondes??

👀 

Now to guess which out of the three!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CharlotteL said:

Suggestions?

"The Fans' Wedding Thread" 

"Party Planners' Nightmare" 

"CJ and Charlotte break the forum" ? :teehee:

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Lilla said:

I'll guess Stardust :lol3: 

@TinyLove_CJ, who is right? (the glory is @Arianne921's anyway :wink2:)

DING DING DING we have our winners!!! :cheer:

Stardust holds a special place in my heart and I think it would be perfect for the first dance! :wub2:

• Like 3

I love how this thread has been opened with very little context as to why! 😅

Hoping Mika fans realise they can come here for general chat about Mika themed weddings of their own and not just about guessing what songs I want! 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Yeeey, thank you!:wub2: But don't forget that the real victory is @Arianne921's, I just guessed from three songs :blush:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Hoping Mika fans realise they can come here for general chat about Mika themed weddings of their own and not just about guessing what songs I want! 😆

What do you think, if an old-time Mikafan, who Mika knows personally would ask Mika to sing in their wedding, would there be a chance that he'll say yes?

(It's just a random theoretical question, I really don't want to manage somehow to rule the whole MFC, go to every single Mika concert, and then invite Mika for my wedding. :naughty:)

Edited by Lilla
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• CharlotteL changed the title to The Fans' Wedding Thread

Went for @Hero's suggestion since I like how open it is and could be about anything from Mika songs at weddings to fans getting married,…

Congrats to those who guessed right.

I can definitely get behind that, Stardust it is for our first dance @TinyLove_CJ:heart:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Stardust holds a special place in my heart and I think it would be perfect for the first dance! :wub2:

Yeahhh! I knew it! :boing::cheer:

From the beginning I thought could be that, but I also thought that it had already been said, insteadi...

Probably it came to mind because for me too,  "Stardust: holds a bit special place. :blush:

Congrats to @Lillatoo!

We did it! 

:hi5::cheers:

Edited by Arianne921
  • Like 3

58 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I love how this thread has been opened with very little context as to why! 😅

You are right.

Unfortunately, I think that I'll only be able to comment other's people wedding because I don't think I will find a person who will fall in love to that extent. So far, at least, I don't think there has been anyone who has really fallen in love with me. :no:

Oh...but what I'm saying! :confused:

Ok, that's enough! I don't want to sadden anyone and I don't want to turn my post into a session with a phycologist! :lol3:

1 hour ago, Lilla said:

What do you think, if an old-time Mikafan, who Mika knows personally would ask Mika to sing in their wedding, would there be a chance that he'll say yes?

For what concern me I would be happy if Mika sang for me, but maybe not for my wedding. If he sang in my wedding I think I would be tempted to run away with him! In frienship, is clear! ( Sorry Andy) :teehee:

Ok, it's official! Today there was something strange in my breakfast! :fisch:

• Haha 2

I kinda think “Feels Like Fire” would make a helluva sexy first dance at a wedding. Or maybe on a honeymoon. (And I really must add here that before I caught it I was in the fat fingered process calling it a hineymoon . No, I am not kidding. 

• Haha 1

As for Mika singing at the wedding....do you know that it already happened?...I saw a video somewhere (here on the forum or on sm) and If I remember correctly, it was some kind of TV program where people shall to write their wishes and Mika had choose one of those wishes that he decided to fulfill. And it was a letter from someone who wanted Mika to come and sing at his friends' wedding. Certain family members knew about this because they had to prepare Mika's secret arrival and also the small stage hidden outside, where the wedding party took place. When Mika suddenly appeared and started singing, everyone was happy :cheer::clap:, but the bride was completely shocked, she was not capable of any reaction, emotions, she just looked in disbelief, and that was not only the initial reaction, but the whole time that Mika was there, she was offline ... Mika saw it on her, and when he finished singing, he came to congratulate the couple and asked her if she was ok. The bride just nodded that she did, but she still neither smiled nor rejoiced, she just looked at him...:o

It was funny video ( but unfortunately I can't find it anymore...)

• Like 3