2024 - Mika @ Basel, Baloise Session, Switzerland - 26 October

Prisca

1 hour ago, Vero Bott said:

This is from the comment section under one of the videos on their IG - no official info, but that's what one of the visiitors replied to other fan (I removed usernames for the sake of privacy)

Screenshot_20241018-214617~3.png

Maybe because of the photographers only after the first three songs?

• Like 6

3 hours ago, mellody said:

Yes, I had written to the Baloise Sessions about that, and they replied you just need to turn off the sound on your phone.

For Take That the area in front of the stage was pretty crowded. Looks like they don't care much about that either, as long as there's room for the securities & cameras. :dunno_grin:

Ah they ment with turning of the sound on the phone, things like ringtones  button tones.Ok.

Because when i read it, it said you have to turn off your phone and it ment to me no taking videos or pics.

Edited by Liv1680
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Liv1680 said:

Ah they ment with turning of the sound on the phone, things like ringtones  button tones.Ok.

Because when i read it, it said you have to turn off your phone and it ment to me no taking videos or pics.

Yes, that's how I had understood it too. That's why I wrote to them and asked if you need to turn off your phone in the whole venue or just during the shows. And they replied you just need to turn off the sound. :dunno_grin:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, mellody said:

Yes, that's how I had understood it too. That's why I wrote to them and asked if you need to turn off your phone in the whole venue or just during the shows. And they replied you just need to turn off the sound. :cheer:

Ah thats perfect.:cheer:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Hero said:

Can't remember if I've asked this already, sorry... do we know if trainers are permitted or if they expect "proper" footwear? 

I would expect that if there was any sort of dresscode they'd mention it somewhere (and more prominently than hidden somewhere in the t&c). What's even "proper" footwear?! For me that means shoes which fit and in which I can walk (and dance)! :lmfao:  

In the videos I saw people weren't dressed super elegant, except for those on stage. I considered wearing the green dress I've been wearing at the Paris Philharmonie, but I think that would be far too overdressed for this event. So I guess I'll go for jeans & a blouse or shirt.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, mellody said:

I would expect that if there was any sort of dresscode they'd mention it somewhere (and more prominently than hidden somewhere in the t&c). What's even "proper" footwear?! For me that means shoes which fit and in which I can walk (and dance)! :lmfao:  

So I guess I'll go for jeans & a blouse or shirt.

Yeah I'm planning on jeans and tshirt, just wasn't sure if trainers were allowed - some places ban them even if they allow jeans. :loco:

• Confused 1