2024 - Mika @ Basel, Baloise Session, Switzerland - 26 October

Prisca

6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, I tried 3 times to get the first row in the middle. But finally I have the table nr 2. 

How did you manage that? Did you keep refreshing? 

3 minutes ago, Hero said:

How did you manage that? Did you keep refreshing? 

No. I was cancelling the ticket and starting again. Then I checked the table number and if I didn't like it (it showed me something like 241) I tried again.

How stupid it was as for the first time I had the table 3. Well, finally I finished at table 2. But now I realize how close I was to miss the place at all!

Fear Panic GIF by Diego Farao

• Like 4

There are a few tickets appearing occasionally, so if you didn't get one, maybe it's worth to keep trying.

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

No. I was cancelling the ticket and starting again. Then I checked the table number and if I didn't like it (it showed me something like 241) I tried again.

How stupid it was as for the first time I had the table 3. Well, finally I finished at table 2. But now I realize how close I was to miss the place at all!

Fear Panic GIF by Diego Farao

yeah, as it threw me out while I was checking on the baloisesessions website (which turned out to be ticketcorner as well), someone surely got the place I had first at 8:00am sharp... which I don't know what it was, I only saw later where to check which ticket it is - and of the one I bought in the end I also didn't get to check as I was worried to lose it again. Luckily it says in the e-mail which one it is.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Maria Patricia said:

@Hero,

Didn't you put a sad emoji because I can't get tickets?

Ah I see! Yes that's right. But keep trying, some tickets are coming up again. :crossed:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

Managed to buy a first row ticket on the left side 5 minutes ago, table 11. Keep going to refresh the page.

that's lucky! I only get some places even further back than the one I have.

3 minutes ago, Maria Patricia said:

@Héroe,

I've already tried but it always tells me that they are sold out.

try refreshing this site: https://www.ticketcorner.ch/event/baloise-session-2024-event-halle-congress-center-basel-19016896/ 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Viviane said:

Hi!The tickets are getting sent by Post right?…There was no option for print at home? I did it so fast that I didn’t check that😅😅😅

Yes, registered delivery. It should say in your confirmation email. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Maria Patricia said:

In which direction did you get it?

I wrote you a PM. Check your messages.

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1

Phew, got a better ticket now in 2nd row, thanks to a friend. :wub2: So I have a spare, Cat1, table 218. DM me for details.

Edit: GONE

• Like 6

hurray, I have a ticket😊 I live in Switzerland in Bern between Bern and Thun. If it's of any use to anyone, I have a double bed and three air mattresses plus a sofa bed to offer for overnight stays, but I live about 1 hour 40 minutes from Basel. If you're interested, please get in touch.

• Like 5