2024 - Mika @ Basel, Baloise Session, Switzerland - 26 October

Prisca

If you don't have accommodation for Basel yet, book it as soon as possible. It has just been announced that Basel will host Eurovision next year. Only when Basel was in the shortlist, the prices have risen dramatically.

• Like 3

Just now, Maria Patricia said:

Hello @Prisca ,

you don't know how stupid I was for not listening to you.

If you know of any ticket, will you let me know? Thank you very much, 

Patricia 

Don't worry. I'll post here when I see that there are tickets on the FanSale.

I don't know whether they will be at the front though. Demand is high, many fans are looking for tickets for the front.

• Like 2

Just now, Prisca said:

Don't worry. I'll post here when I see that there are tickets on the FanSale.

I don't know whether they will be at the front though. Demand is high, many fans are looking for tickets for the front.

And I'm also at the back at the moment, table 145.

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

If you don't have accommodation for Basel yet, book it as soon as possible. It has just been announced that Basel will host Eurovision next year. Only when Basel was in the shortlist, the prices have risen dramatically.

Fir those coming by car, French border is very closed to Basel and you can find accommodations for a lower price in Saint Louis or Mulhouse

• Like 3

Bonjour,

J'essaie de savoir quelles places il reste.

Par ailleurs,  j ai vu qu il y avait des invitations, est il possible d en avoir une ? Je n ai pas pu cliquer "j y vais".

Merci pour votre aide,

Francine

Hi there @Francine!

The calendar here has nothing to do with getting tickets for the concert. Only the official ticket website will show you if and what tickets are still available.

You can however keep an eye on the extra ticket thread or post there that you are looking for a ticket: 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Florine said:

Bonjour à tous !

J'ai acheté mes billets et je suis à la table 167 ! Est-ce qu'il y en a parmi vous qui sont assis à la même table ? 😁

Bonjour, 

Je ne comprends  pas,comment avez vous fait, car moi, on m à dit plusieurs fois que c était complet, y compris  sur le site baloise session. Pouvez vous me répondre vite, car je suis très  intéressée pour 1 place.

Merci, Francine 

13 minutes ago, Francine said:

Bonjour, 

Je ne comprends  pas,comment avez vous fait, car moi, on m à dit plusieurs fois que c était complet, y compris  sur le site baloise session. Pouvez vous me répondre vite, car je suis très  intéressée pour 1 place.

Merci, Francine 

Probablement sur Ticketcorner, il y a quelquefois des places.

56 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

Hellooo so happy to have made it!!! I will be in table n 13, anyone else with me??

Cami

Yesss, Marion and me!! :biggrin2: :dance_man:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, daeni28 said:

Bonjour, il me reste un ticket disponible. Bloc 1, table 166 et siège 6, quelqu'un en veut un ? Veuillez envoyer un e-mail à daeni@mac.com

Bonjour,

Je vous ai envoyé 1 mail car je suis très intéressée, pouvez vous me le réserver,

Francine