2024 - Mika @ Culture & Business Pride 2024, Canary Islands, Spain, 6 December Tenerife, 7 December Gran Canaria

Prisca

On 9/12/2024 at 1:02 PM, Kumazzz said:

The concerts are in different places. :bye:

Comprar entradas para Culture & Business Pride: Keane + Mika

Friday, December 6, 2024 from 16:00

https://www.ultimaentrada.com/comprar-entradas/festival/culture-business-pride

Parking Palmetum
Av. la Constitución

Santa Cruz de Tenerife (S.C. Tenerife)

wiki

Saturday, December 7, 2024 from 16:00

https://www.ultimaentrada.com/comprar-entradas/festival/culture-xmas-pride

Plaza de la Música
C.C. las Arenas
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Las Palmas)

wiki

Edited by Prisca
  • Thanks 2

• Prisca changed the title to 2024 - Mika @ Culture & Business Pride 2024, Canary Islands, Spain, 6 December Tenerife, 7 December Gran Canaria

It would be good to see a map of the venues so we know where the golden and platinum zones are located. 

I guess if he's performing on both nights, you'll need a ticket per night, as it's in a different location? 

Anyone checked travel options between the 2 islands? Could be a busy night on the ferry.:naughty:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hero said:

It would be good to see a map of the venues so we know where the golden and platinum zones are located. 

YES, definitely! Visibilidad exclusiva and visión preferente. You can see very well from a balcony, but that's not what we want. :aah:

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

I guess if he's performing on both nights, you'll need a ticket per night, as it's in a different location? 

Yeah, different island, easy. :lmfao:

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

Anyone checked travel options between the 2 islands? Could be a busy night on the ferry.:naughty:

Not yet! :lol3:

• Haha 1

If that helps:KEANE confirmed for both nights and it looks as if its a double show .there must be a ferry.i would check if there is a tourist information website at least for Teneriffa.they should know if there is one.i just check if there is a direct flight from our Mini  airport to one direction.

Edited by Liv1680
  • Like 1

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_22tbTIFv0/

📍Que sí, que sí, que viene @mikainstagram !!!

🥰👏👏 El 6 y 7 de Diciembre estará actuando junto a Keane en el Concierto por los Derechos Humanos Igualitarios por primera vez en Canarias presentando su nuevo disco.

Mika, aclamado por su carismática presencia escénica y su trayectoria multifacética, llegará a Canarias para presentar su último trabajo discográfico, Que ta tête fleurisse toujours (2023).

El talento del libanés Mika será otro reclamo internacional que encabezará el line up del Concierto por los Derechos Humanos. Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr alcanzaría fama internacional ya con su primer álbum “Life in Cartoon”, y su ya clásica hit ‘Grace Kelly’, conquistando también su primer Brit Award. Una trayectoria posterior con siete álbumes de estudio, varios álbumes de platino, infinidad de premios e implicación en disciplinas como el cine, hacen de Mika una superestrella, que presentará en exclusiva en Canarias su ultimo álbum de 2023 ‘Que ta tête fleurisse toujours’.

Las entradas para ambas citas están ya a la venta a través de las plataformas Tomatickets y Última Entrada.

No puedes perderte esta cita que será histórica!

:uk: Google translator

Spoiler

📍Yes, yes, @mikainstagram is coming!!!

🥰👏👏 On December 6 and 7, he will be performing alongside Keane at the Concert for Equal Human Rights for the first time in the Canary Islands, presenting his new album.

Mika, acclaimed for his charismatic stage presence and his multifaceted career, will come to the Canary Islands to present his latest album, Que ta tête fleurisse toujours (2023).

The talent of the Lebanese Mika will be another international attraction that will lead the line up of the Concert for Human Rights. Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr would achieve international fame with his first album “Life in Cartoon”, and his already classic hit ‘Grace Kelly’, also winning his first Brit Award. A subsequent career with seven studio albums, several platinum albums, countless awards and involvement in disciplines such as cinema, make Mika a superstar, who will exclusively present his latest album of 2023 ‘Que ta tête fleurisse toujours’ in the Canary Islands.

Tickets for both events are already on sale through the Tomatickets and Última Entrada platforms.

You can't miss this event that will be historic!

SaveVid.Net_459362817_18329931019178291_7482525867192222225_n.thumb.jpg.82bd1bfde1a05aef4c4582ab04cc589b.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kumazzz said:

llegará a Canarias para presentar su último trabajo discográfico, Que ta tête fleurisse toujours (2023).

You're lucky if Mika sings one of his new songs. :aah:

• Haha 2

Just now, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, I don't know why they are mentioning the French album.

Probably because it's normal to present your new album...

• Haha 3

If anyone goes, please note that December 6 and 9 will be public holidays in many Spanish cities and there are people who take advantage of the opportunity to have a short holiday. 

In the Canary Islands it is one hour behind the rest of Spain. 

They have the same time zone as the UK. 

If anyone needs any kind of information and sees that it is easier for me to obtain it because I live in Spain, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Un abrazo.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Maria Patricia said:

@Prisca,

I have simulated a ticket purchase and I am afraid that it is not possible.

You have to buy them one by one, one for Tenerife and one for Las Palmas.

Yes, I also tried if I could buy both together, and didn't manage it either.

I don't suppose anyone has found a map to see where Golden and where Platinum area is?

Hello. It's been a long time since I last wrote here, but finally, Mika will be on my island!! I've only seen him once in 2012 and haven't had the chance to see him again. It's a dream come true for me that he's coming to Tenerife; I can hardly believe it.

If you need anything or have any questions, I'm here to help!

As for the venue, it's basically like a parking lot where they set up a stage for concerts, and that's it. It's completely flat.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Martina Josefsson said:

Hello, I bought Golden Circle tickets for Las Palmas :-) and have been wondering if the shows are outdoors? I could not find any pictures on the internet of any indoor space at the venue? 

As @Normajean wrote, it seems to be outdoor.

On 9/14/2024 at 4:47 PM, Normajean said:

As for the venue, it's basically like a parking lot where they set up a stage for concerts, and that's it. It's completely flat.

Una muy pequeña aclaración.

@Normajean  se refiere al concierto en Tenerife. 

Estacionamiento Palmetum

Av. la Constitución

Santa Cruz de Tenerife (SC Tenerife). 

También hay fotografías. 

https://maps.app.goo.gl/j5LDYo17cDH25gE58

No sé cómo publicar el enlace abierto. 

En Las Palmas hay una plaza. 

Plaza de la Música

CC las Arenas

Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Las Palmas) 

https://maps.app.goo.gl/QHyzXTk79BU1gyNaA

https://images.app.goo.gl/USSrgb1s96NgrUkQ7

https://images.app.goo.gl/7by1QhP8w9uAJmaT6

Ambos conciertos son al aire libre. 

No sé cómo estará montado el escenario. 

Aún no me han contestado y no sé si lo harán. 

Organizado por: info@arnculturepride.com

Edited by Maria Patricia
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Maria Patricia said:

Una muy pequeña aclaración.

@Normajean  se refiere al concierto en Tenerife. 

Estacionamiento Palmetum

Av. la Constitución

Santa Cruz de Tenerife (SC Tenerife). 

También hay fotografías. 

https://maps.app.goo.gl/j5LDYo17cDH25gE58

No sé cómo publicar el enlace abierto. 

Sorry my bad, I didn't read properly. :doh:

• Like 1