2024 - Mika @ Culture & Business Pride 2024, Canary Islands, Spain, 6 December Tenerife, 7 December Gran Canaria

Prisca

On 9/13/2024 at 2:33 PM, Prisca said:

Next question:

Which ticket you consider buying?

image.thumb.png.78dd02c7b114bd0b82d5eaf70bcaa5be.png

Glad I'm not as blind as I feared after seeing my old post with the ticket prices. :lmfao:

It didn't say that Golden and Platinum are both front stage yet.

WelcheZone.thumb.png.6e53bf02d146728a1756a13ed4ba7808.png

• Like 2

Hey everyone,  

Im also thinking about visiting this show, but since im from The Netherlands i had a few questions. 🌈

I texted the organisation of this event with these questions. They already answered my message. 

Mika will be performing a full show at this event, so not just a few songs. 

The event starts at 16.30 and more artists beside Mika and Keane will be anounced. 

The organisation also will post a groundmap for the shows later this week. But they also saw that the golden tickets are front stage. 

Ill also will send a screenshow of my questions and their answer. 

Hope this info helps a bit😊

Screenshot_20240917_221933_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240917_221941_Instagram.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

@Anajulia

Today I received the answer and it is the same as @lunavansebille

"Buenas tardes,

La próxima semana subiremos un mapa de ubicación, pero la zona Golden y Platinum son Front Row, delante del escenario!

un saludo!

Equipo Culture Pride!"

info@arnculturepride.com

Edited by Maria Patricia
Add text
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Maria Patricia said:

@Anajulia

Today I received the answer and it is the same as @lunavansebille

"Buenas tardes,

La próxima semana subiremos un mapa de ubicación, pero la zona Golden y Platinum son Front Row, delante del escenario!

un saludo!

Equipo Culture Pride!"

info@arnculturepride.com

It seems they will probably have two FOS Areas eather next to each other or golden behind platinum.

Text says  map next week. 

Will see if there is a wheelchair area on the map next week.

1 minute ago, Maria Patricia said:

@Liv1680,

By law there must be an area for people with disabilities.

I as well think there is one.

The question is where it is or if it is in every area.Wich would be perfect but i doubt that.But we will see.

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAJMFU7o1in/

¡Keane y Mika actuarán en exclusiva en los Conciertos por los Derechos Humanos Igualitarios del Culture & Business Pride 2024! 🌈

📅 6 de diciembre en Santa Cruz de Tenerife
📅 7 de diciembre en Las Palmas de Gran Canaria

🎶 ¡Dos noches épicas de música y reivindicación por la igualdad!

🎶 Y esto no es todo… ¡muy pronto anunciaremos más artistas que te dejarán sin palabras! 👀🔥

️ Aviso importante: El precio de las entradas subirá a partir del 28 de septiembre. ¡Corre y asegura tu lugar antes del cambio de precio!

🎟️ Consigue tu entrada ahora en link in Bio.
No te pierdas el evento más importante del año, donde la música y los derechos humanos se unen. 🌍❤️

:uk: Google translator
Spoiler

Keane and Mika will perform exclusively at the Culture & Business Pride 2024 Equal Rights Concerts! 🌈

📅 December 6th in Santa Cruz de Tenerife
📅 December 7th in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria

🎶 Two epic nights of music and advocacy for equality!

🎶 And that's not all... very soon we will announce more artists that will leave you speechless! 👀🔥

️ Important notice: Ticket prices will go up starting September 28th. Hurry and secure your spot before the price change!

🎟️ Get your ticket now at link in Bio.
Don't miss the most important event of the year, where music and human rights come together. 🌍❤️

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Hero said:

Have I understood correctly that ticket prices are increasing from 28 September? Why? 

It is often like this. First the organisers sell the tickets as ‘early bird tickets’ and then at the ‘normal’ price.

• Like 3

Exactly, festivals sometimes use this "early bird" concept, that's why I already bought the tickets on Monday, just in case :lmfao: Btw, yes, we figured it out, see you guys in Las Palmas :cheer:

Edited by Vero Bott
typo
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, lunavansebille said:

Hi, for the people who already bought a ticket, did you choose for the normal,  golden or platinum?

im doubting a bit about buying a ticket now or wait a bit till we may get a sitemap 😬

Golden and Platinum are both directly in front of the stage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

Golden and Platinum are both directly in front of the stage.

Sounds a bit like the set-up at Brighton. I wonder if there's a catwalk? 

The site map should be available in the next few days, hopefully there'll be time for people to check it and decide, before the prices go up next Saturday. 

• Like 3

Just now, Hero said:

Sounds a bit like the set-up at Brighton. I wonder if there's a catwalk? 

The site map should be available in the next few days, hopefully there'll be time for people to check it and decide, before the prices go up next Saturday. 

I'm not sure. It could also be that there is no separation between Golden and Platinum in front of the stage. Only the zones for the food and similar could be different (Golden Zone and Platinum Zone).

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I'm not sure. It could also be that there is no separation between Golden and Platinum in front of the stage. Only the zones for the food and similar could be different (Golden Zone and Platinum Zone).

That's exactly how I understood the descriptions. Well, we'll see :)

• Like 3

If anyone needs the info:

So the ultima entrada website

(but not the tomaticket website)

now writes that PMR

(for example wheelchair) tickets are available in every category. :blink::pray::)

But i still couldn't find a sitemap of the concert area.

And i still have to find out, if i one can bring an assistent or if he/she would also need an normal ticket.

Did anyone find out, where the ferrys in Cran Canaria will stop?

I mean, is it the place, where the gig is or near that place or do we have to "travel trough half the island?"

2 minutes ago, Liv1680 said:

Did anyone find out, where the ferrys in Cran Canaria will stop?

I mean, is it the place, where the gig is or near that place or do we have to "travel trough half the island?"

The ferry stops at the port in Las Palmas and the concert is in Las Palmas at Gran Canaria.

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

The ferry stops at the port in Las Palmas and the concert is in Las Palmas at Gran Canaria.

Ok ,i found it.I looked from teneriffa per Google map and it looked a bit different.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maria Patricia said:

53 minutes ago, Maria Patricia said:

@mellody

Today a technical problem. I can still write what I want in a @Liv1680 message.

You are quoting her post. Your reply should be UNDER the blue field, not inside of it. Just don't click inside the blue field but write your text in the white area.

• Thanks 1