Taratata 15 November 2024

Miky Schyns

31 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

@Miky Schyns Où a-t-il annoncé cela ? Je ne le trouve nulle part en ligne.:je ne sais pas:

Nagui announced it in another show that he presents and that I watched" N'oubliez pas les paroles ”. This has nothing to do with the 40 years of the show. I rewound to listen carefully and be sure of the date.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Miky Schyns said:

Nagui announced it in another show that he presents and that I watched" N'oubliez pas les paroles ”. This has nothing to do with the 40 years of the show. I rewound to listen carefully and be sure of the date.

OK :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Miky Schyns said:

Is there an audience and is it possible to take part?

6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

This is pre-recorded the 12 of September.

Clément de Witt

has posted a pic on 12/09/2024.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_2aGPaA1Kz/

Cette image en profondeur, ce générique daté, le rouge, les lumières dans tous les sens.

Et un jour tu es de l’autre côté de l’objectif. À chacun sa ligue des champions, son Rolland Garros, ses gratte ciels.

Moi c’était Taratata.

Faire partie de tous ces musiciens de renom qui ont défilé, performé, déchiré.

On ne se rappelle sans doute pas de moi, mais tant que ma mémoire vivra, j’en serai toujours honoré.🫶☑️🙏

📸: @antoine_cbde

SaveVid.Net_459433942_18367602763106683_5447568831198700540_n.thumb.jpg.d572e9fb8e4ff6fe9b472ce8ab6f9abc.jpg

• Like 5