Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow this is getting close now. Me and Bexx are thnking we may be on the same train, either way we arrive at leeds station the same time so we can maybe meet up and walk over together, i think its 5min walk! We arrive 1.45 so i guess just sit and wait for everyone at the travel lodge!

1.45 great, I may be there around then, depends on the kids. We need an attendee list, does anyone know how 2?

im having a slow day today ...whats an atendee list ? just people that are going to the leeds gig?:blink:

Just an idea but the bar/restaurant is next to or even attached to the Travel Lodge so could meet in there as I can't imagine the reception being very big. Not sure what time they open should be normal pub hours I expect-Ok for you then Freddie!!??

I stayed in a Premier Travel Lodge (haven't a clue whats the difference) when I went to see Robbie and we couldn't leave our bags for security purposes?? You could always ring them first to check.If not take them into the restaurant/bar. Then take them to your room at 3pm??

xx

Well i am going to be in leeds for 1.45pm

I can bring my ipod speakers as i got them free with my nano so there not expensive at all :naughty:

I think its best to book into the hotel as soon as we arrive in leeds so i can dump off my bags / clothes accessories i hate being tied down :thumb_yello:

Thanx Bexxy for bringing the speakers. Its not worth the hassle of arguing with Mr Grumpy pants anymore.

Sorted we have music :thumb_yello:

what about drink/food/balloons etc.

I feel another list coming on!!-I love lists!!!:naughty:

xx

Just an idea but the bar/restaurant is next to or even attached to the Travel Lodge so could meet in there as I can't imagine the reception being very big. Not sure what time they open should be normal pub hours I expect-Ok for you then Freddie!!??

I stayed in a Premier Travel Lodge (haven't a clue whats the difference) when I went to see Robbie and we couldn't leave our bags for security purposes?? You could always ring them first to check.If not take them into the restaurant/bar. Then take them to your room at 3pm??

xx

Yeh Im easy peasy Daisylou :thumb_yello:

I suggest we meet in the pub place , check in at 3 then blast to the concert (drinks on the way)..., but Im really easy on it

Everyone who can place take drink , food , ballloons etc etc , Im taking drinks , food and some balloons , more things we take the better for the parrtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:punk:

xx

Personally i've stayed in loads of these style hotels and none of them have refused to store my luggage, but *shrugs* maybe with us having so many of us they'll get pinikity...Or maybe some have more security because of the london bombings..

Personally i've stayed in loads of these style hotels and none of them have refused to store my luggage, but *shrugs* maybe with us having so many of us they'll get pinikity...Or maybe some have more security because of the london bombings..

It was Glasgow!! Weird I know!! If it was London fair enough but Glasgow??

I know they accused me of booking a room for 3 instead of two and I showed her the print out that said two but she wouldn't have it-it was my computers fault-DUH?!!

Maybey I just got a receptionist having a bad day - twice LOL!!

Wouldn't care I was in a good mood as going to gig or I may have raised my voice slightly when she was trying to pass the blame on to me. Its not even as if we were giggly girls I was with my MOTHER!! older sister and neice!!

I think to check first for certain if you haven't had a problem before xx

right.... I have scrolled through all 85 pages to try and make a list.... If I missed you off let me know and I will add you!!!!

me

Freddie

Jodi

Hannah Spanner (where is Hannah? havn't seen her for ages)

Angelic

Aislinn

Kata

Ohitsfun

Jengafer

Tia

Sister Jane

Fever

rightdave

Katyvin8

Hobnobmonster

daisylou

Babygirl6151

akamisspink

curly

Bexxy

Gothy

Motley

Myrik

the maybes are

Faye

Helen

Lyndsey

crombiestone.

should be fun!!!!!

thanks forgot about that

thought id bring it foward

there are alot of us:blink: not sure we'll be let in anywhere, maybe a park? meeting in a pub would be good, we def need to have some mobile no.s in advance to make sure we at the very least all get to the queue together:punk:

there are alot of us:blink: not sure we'll be let in anywhere, maybe a park? meeting in a pub would be good, we def need to have some mobile no.s in advance to make sure we at the very least all get to the queue together:punk:

yeah i think some of us are exchanging mobile numbers closer to the date :thumb_yello:

Im sure we will get into the queue all together though we will be the group of people you really couldnt miss :naughty:

Wow loads of ppl. going i didnt know it was that many!!! plus i guess some ppl. r bring friends etc. I defo want to give ppl. my no. just in case anything happens if thats ok!!?

I hope its a hot day and there will be a big gang of us sitting in some park!! great stuff:) At least if there are lots of us queuing we can take it in turns for loo breaks etc.... if i no i cant get to one i need it more!!!! Lol

JODIIIIIII how long............... Jodi's gonna be a busy girlie nearer the time we will be driving her mad!!!:wink2:

Wow its surprising that the travel lodge isnt fully booked already :blink::naughty:

I feel sorry for the people who are booked in and want to sleep ready for Business on the Monday :roftl: