Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Hehehe YESS i am bexx in reality aswell as on the forums :biggrin2:

But just incase people have difficulty i am stitching my name onto an orange shirt that i may be wearing hehe :punk:

that is a great idea, think i may copy you, but im not very arty so i might alter the idea a bit:naughty:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that is a great idea, think i may copy you, but im not very arty so i might alter the idea a bit:naughty:

LOL im not THAT arty especially when it comes to sewing :roftl:

anyway DaisyLou your hair looks lovely you have nothing to worry about :punk:

being able to drone on about Mika and not have people make the eye rolling face at you :punk:

Absolutely. I have to ration myself to one mention of Mika per day to the family, which I think is very restrained, but they roll their eyes to heaven. Even the one who's coming with me!

You guys are too kind! Yeah that was when I had just got back hence the red lipsticked lips and tear stained cheeks!!

I'm ringing the salon first thing on Tuesday (they are shut Mondays!) and gunna get it lightened up I hate it being so damn dark.

I don't want the 2 weeks to come that fast as I need my hair to grow a bit first :naughty: xx

Well I am Hayley but get called DAISYLOU too! so thats easy.

You won't miss me with my sulky face, now short hair which looks more brown than blonde!! I hate it!!:crybaby: I have put a photo up to let you see why I am moaning so much!!

I am sat typing with some Aveda Blue Malva conditioner on to see if the blonde will come back. I have a carrier bag on my head to keep the heat in. My husband has just gone out splitting his sides laughing at me all I could do was start to cry-he then felt awful!!

Yes badges or stickers would be good as I am the worst at names, faces yeah names a big no-unless your MIKA of course!!

Well he will be enjoying himself in California now wish I was there too!

xx

wow you have the brightest blue eyes!!!!

sorry just had to say that, they're amazing!!

ok, so there was a mini crisis but i should still be coming, could you take lil and nic off the list thou coz they're not coming anymore... and they said if anyone wants the tickets at cost let them know, so just leave a message on here and i'll let them know..

Errr daisylou, i'm prob bringing a little jack daniels & vodka, i'll probably be able to stretch to harribo as well lol and i might bake some fairy cakes if i have time & you're very lucky :P

also freds if the room is unsleepable at end of party i now have a family room to myself, so crash in mine hahaha

Errr daisylou, i'm prob bringing a little jack daniels & vodka, i'll probably be able to stretch to harribo as well lol and i might bake some fairy cakes if i have time & you're very lucky :P

also freds if the room is unsleepable at end of party i now have a family room to myself, so crash in mine hahaha

Hahahah OMG how trashed do we intend to make Freddies room?!? :bleh:

Hahahah OMG how trashed do we intend to make Freddies room?!? :bleh:

intention.....minimal...

actual.....maximum..

hahahha naaah it's just there yanno, as an offer if he gets vodka bed or someone passes out on his bed...

So Far on what are people bringing:

Daisylou:

MIKA!!-(if only he would come!!-to the party I mean- gutter minds!!) Door Banner,Birthday Cake,candles,streamers,bubbles,straws, shimmer door curtain, retro sweets,cocktail umbrellas,party poppers,My ipod,party hats,plates and cups.

Fred:

Helium,balloons

Bexxy:

Ipod, Ipod Speakers,Cherry Lambrini

Tia:Bottle of Baileys,bottle of Vodka

Hannah:bottle of Malibu,2 (incl.friends) bottles Vodka

Andi: 2 bottles Vodka

Jodi Ice:Bottle of Jack Daniels,Bottle of Vodka,Haribo,homemade fairy cakes

Can the other people who are coming to our party help by telling me what you are bringing. Please don't just leave it to the obvious few! We are in this together!!

xx

Jodi!

Homemade fairy cakes I LOVE'EM!! you are good!!

Got some fairy wings to wear and a party crown for the party so one of the fairy cakes has to be mine!!

My eyes are really contacts!!(mind I don't tell everyone!!)

I wear them so people notice my eyes, (and what was once!) long blonde hair rather than my disability. It seems to work!!

xx

Anyone know what page the list of whos coming is on? been through but can't find it? Started to go boggled eyed after a few pages!!

Yeah MIKA has sent the sun! I wished him good time in California and bring the sun!! (OK I know he hasn't really! its only make believe but I like being in my little MIKA world bubble!)

xx

ok, so there was a mini crisis but i should still be coming, could you take lil and nic off the list thou coz they're not coming anymore... and they said if anyone wants the tickets at cost let them know, so just leave a message on here and i'll let them know..

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Daisylou:

MIKA!!-(if only he would come!!-to the party I mean- gutter minds!!) Door Banner,Birthday Cake,candles,streamers,bubbles,straws, shimmer door curtain, retro sweets,cocktail umbrellas,party poppers,My ipod,party hats,plates and cups,oh and pin the tail on the donkey game if I can get it.

Fred:

Helium,balloons

Bexxy:Ipod, Ipod Speakers,Cherry Lambrini

Tia:Bottle of Baileys,bottle of Vodka

Hannah:bottle of Malibu,2 (incl.friends) bottles Vodka

Andi: 2 bottles Vodka

Jodi Ice:Bottle of Jack Daniels,Bottle of Vodka,Haribo,homemade fairy cakes

Jengafer: jack Daniels,Coke,some munchies,cds Twister game

Daisylou:

MIKA!!-(if only he would come!!-to the party I mean- gutter minds!!)

HAhahaha

My mind is TOTALLY in the gutter

would be totally awesome if Mika came to our party though...or perhaps he could invite us to his party with the band :punk:

Daisylou:

MIKA!!-(if only he would come!!-to the party I mean- gutter minds!!)

HAhahaha

My mind is TOTALLY in the gutter

would be totally awesome if Mika came to our party though...or perhaps he could invite us to his party with the band :punk:

Our party plan is plan B in case we dont ALL manage to gate crash mikas party....... although i did hear somewhere he isnt into aftershow parties............think think, sleepover it is then:biggrin2: