Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i don't know what to wear!! :thumbdown: have tried a few outfits on but really don't know! hmmmmm can't pack too much either as i have to go straight to uni and don't fancy taking a mini suitcase with me haha!

whats everyone else wearing?

xxxx

arggh dont ask me what im wearing...thats why i am bringing a suitcase hehehe :naughty:

haha oh god i'm being such a girl about all of this!! normally i don't care but this is MIKA we're talking about and i want to look nice when i meet him! ahem although last time i met him i do recall having about 4condoms stuck down my clevage!:blush-anim-cl:

hehe:naughty:

???? <shock shock me> ????

I tried on my newly shortened black jeans with my top and I'm OK with the look until I put my arms up. Then the middle bit is - bleh. How do I develop a waistline in a day?

???? <shock shock me> ????

I tried on my newly shortened black jeans with my top and I'm OK with the look until I put my arms up. Then the middle bit is - bleh. How do I develop a waistline in a day?

get some big pants from debenhams! hold u in and make you have a waist! although when i wore them i couldnt sit down haha! after a few drinks i didn't care anyway!

xxxx

i can't sleep!! nearly 3am and i'm thinking about what to get, what to bring, what will happen, will i make the train, will we meet him! will my friend love you all like i do! sure she will but she's only ever been to one concert so its all new to her lol!

i need sleep as im travelling to newcastle tomoro to see jason and staying over, then travelling back to Yarm, then getting train to Leeds! :shocked: will be falling asleep!

think i'll have a few games of penguin slap see if that makes me sleepy!!

night all

xxxx

Wow - only 1 day to go now:biggrin2:

Y'all have the most FANTASTIC:groupwave: time tomorrow at the gig.

Wish I was going too but I'l be thinking of you.

LOL Helen:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Hiya gang!!

Well I am only up for an hour as am knackered after the party last night and need to refuel my energy for TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

I must have bored everyone stupid last night as all I could talk about was MIKA to all of the 40 year olds (it was my sisters 40th!)

The conversation went like this:"Hi What's your your name?" "MIKA!" "What?" "Sorry am going to see MIKA on Sunday and thats all I can think about" "Oh right" person then walks off. I did find some MIKA fans there and seemed to get a few wanting to hear more after my dreadful singing-they must have been drunk!! LOL!!

Hannah you take what you want we can always bring stuff home with us then you can pick it up from there. Hang on which Uni do you go to?

Good packing guys and mind you don't smash those bottles on the way!!

We will be there for 3pm so get ready for the time of your life as MIKA pmd me remember and promised a good show so holding him to it!!

Cya ALLtomorrow-YOU TOO MIKA and THE BAND!! IF YOU ARE READING THIS!!

Really 'xcitin' now!!

xx

Hiya gang!!

Well I am only up for an hour as am knackered after the party last night and need to refuel my energy for TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

I must have bored everyone stupid last night as all I could talk about was MIKA to all of the 40 year olds (it was my sisters 40th!)

The conversation went like this:"Hi What's your your name?" "MIKA!" "What?" "Sorry am going to see MIKA on Sunday and thats all I can think about" "Oh right" person then walks off. I did find some MIKA fans there and seemed to get a few wanting to hear more after my dreadful singing-they must have been drunk!! LOL!!

Hannah you take what you want we can always bring stuff home with us then you can pick it up from there. Hang on which Uni do you go to?

Good packing guys and mind you don't smash those bottles on the way!!

We will be there for 3pm so get ready for the time of your life as MIKA pmd me remember and promised a good show so holding him to it!!

Cya ALLtomorrow-YOU TOO MIKA and THE BAND!! IF YOU ARE READING THIS!!

Really 'xcitin' now!!

xx

see you there daisylou, can u believe its tomorrow... i feel sick!!!!

Ill text u when im on the train if i can keep my hands from shaking!!!

:bleh:

just a quickie (sounds good hey MIKA!! LOL!!)

DON'T FORGET DRINK, DRINK and more DRINK!!-now sounds like an episode of Father TED!! FOOD FOOD AND MORE FOOD and most important YOUR MIKA TICKETS!!!!!!!

See you with your lollipops tomorrow xx

OH My Gawd i think im finally finished packing my stuff now all thats left is my camera to charge, my phone to charge and my ipod to charge up :blink:

And Yesss my ipod speakers are in my suitcase :naughty:

Not that we need any more lollipops but i have some just incase

and readining the Brighton Thread is only making my nerves worse :shocked:

right guys i'm off to newcastle now so will see you all tomoro! my train gets in at 11.30 haha so look for me in the pub!

can someone please give me a text or something if anything changes as wont be able to get online now!

my number is 07999831018 (i know i shouldnt put it here but never mind oops!!)

love to you all and see you tomoro :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

xxxx

Hey guys I got some bad news I can't make the party after all :(:thumbdown::blink:

I asked my mum this morning and she said no cos i have to get at least SOME revision done tommorow, GCSEs coming up and all lol!!

I'm lucky enough for her to let me go to the actual gig (I think when she agreed to let me enter the competition, she didnt think i would win haha!) so I'm not gonna complain!

Hope u all have a great time anyway! And I might see you at the show... I'll be dressed up as Lollipop Girl so you probably couldnt miss me haha!!! :biggrin2:

x x x