Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow you used to work there! , great can you get us free drinks , and and my room will be trashed ! , how much will it cost me ? :roftl:

I was the poor chamber maid who had to clean it all up (n never got a tip boohoo)

they will just charge you if break nything i cleaned up sum bad sites so i wunt worry there are some good bars around it though!!

I think we should have our own VIP area at the front and laminates to get backstage!!!!!

oh yeah i completely agree with you :thumb_yello:

*starts to dream about it*

whee:cool: i'm coming too!

but have to be in london the next morning:shocked: bah!

Ooh, Freddie and Kata are going to London the next day too!

For another Mika gig:thumb_yello:

I will probably have trouble getting travel and accomodation, seeing as I cannot book them until I *know* I can make it to the gig. I do have the ticket offer from Hobby, but I still don't yet know if the gig collides with my exam period.....

I will probably have trouble getting travel and accomodation, seeing as I cannot book them until I *know* I can make it to the gig. I do have the ticket offer from Hobby, but I still don't yet know if the gig collides with my exam period.....

well accomodation shouldnt be a problem ive got a family sized room at the leeds central travel lodge as does Freddie there is always carpet space :wink2:

i hope it doesnt collide with your exams tho because it promises to be an excellent night :thumb_yello:

I think half of us have booked double rooms for one person and some of us will most likely pass out on the floor anyway, there will probably be a place for everyone to crash :blink:

This will be quite a crowd it seems :yay::yay::yay:

Excellent !!! you coming as well? :punk:

ohh but of course me n my ma I cant wait

if i think about it 2 much i get 2 excited lol

i dont think i ever cleaned the family rooms so i cant say how big they are the double wernt that big though and i worked at hilton afta that so i get muddled up as to which had a bar n which dint think it has small one though

limited drinks i reckon

ohh but of course me n my ma I cant wait

if i think about it 2 much i get 2 excited lol

i dont think i ever cleaned the family rooms so i cant say how big they are the double wernt that big though and i worked at hilton afta that so i get muddled up as to which had a bar n which dint think it has small one though

limited drinks i reckon

Well ive only had experience with rooms at the premier travel inn but i imagine travel lodge is about the same ...the family rooms are not enormous but roomy enough :thumb_yello: