Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeahPPP its really exciting isnt it especially after the mail that daisy got off Mika :thumb_yello:

*is not sure if gothy is coming last i heard he was getting tickets off Hob nob and depends if it clashes with his exams and stuff*

Sorry to bore everyone who knows already... but for those of you not on the emergency site yesterday won't know that I pm'd MIKA asking to play Erase* in Leeds just for the MFC!! so we would know it was for us and that he must get bored playing the same thing night after night- *after I did the vote of your sympathy or Erase as your favourite. (of which I got told off for from Sunny for encouraging you to rip mp3`s (I didn't mean to offend anyone! it was up to yourselves if you wanted to download the stuff)-anyway back to the plot!!

Yesterday I received a reply :

heya, don't worry will sort out a good show, have been throwing in more new stuff lately...your right never want to do the same thing too often

see you in may

M

How cool is that!! :thumb_yello: and how kind to reply when hes so busy!

I was gonna keep it as a surprise but not sure he will do it for certain but looks as if we are in for a good time anyway!!

Not long now!! Xcitin'!!

xx

yeah i was on the emergency chat yesterday and saw your post...if anything i am now even more excited ...that he is going to sort out something special for us :blush-anim-cl:

today May seems so far way:( :emot-sad::(

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! it's nearly April!! then its MAY!! really if it was still January then it would be a long time and the more you smile when you think about May the quicker it will come!!

xx

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! it's nearly April!! then its MAY!! really if it was still January then it would be a long time and the more you smile when you think about May the quicker it will come!!

xx

I usually don't think about the time..... but today it's too long daisylou:( :( :(

the best time is the time before an event anyways it the time you can get really excited

but then as soon as the event has come and is over ...then we will be depressed

So its best to be really excited while we can and savour every day that passes :wink2: