Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With me not going to London I have train tickets from leeds to Birmingham if anybody wants them:thumb_yello:

Aww How come you aren't going to London?

Wish I could go but will be in bed for ages just following Leeds I HATE being ill!! xx

Well we shall make up for it at LEEDS!! MIKA take note this IS THE GIG!! The best one ever!!!!

Can we have music in our rooms? Don't have CD player anymore tho HAve to use the pc but don't bother usually. (I am so stupid and still bought MIKA CDs!!-Just hope he will sign them for me!!)only have an ipod player but dunno if everyone will like my music apart from MIKA!!

Anyone else have any ideas - apart from MIKA and the band singing for us!! LOL!xx

All :

Please bring drinking and eating things for the party if you are coming , also ballloons , anything you can think of .. THANKS

I will see what i will be able to fit in my bag :naughty:

and bring your happy heads too...

happy heads!!! hehe my head is always a happy one.... HOW LONG NOW JODIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII:naughty:

Somebody who knows Leeds better than me...is there a store or something near the hotel so we can do some party shopping once booked into the hotel perhaps

Try to organise it so the hotel staff dont get suspicious :naughty:

wot u still got 2 do? have u booked train and stuff

well buy clothes, buy the glow heart things...oh yes and i still have to buy the train tickets aswell (thankyou for reminding me :thumb_yello: )

Oh and get my new camera delivered >_<

well buy clothes, buy the glow heart things...oh yes and i still have to buy the train tickets aswell (thankyou for reminding me :thumb_yello: )

new clothes LOL and me, its gotta be just rite!!!! and glowing things wow there is alot to do!!!!!!

new clothes LOL and me, its gotta be just rite!!!! and glowing things wow there is alot to do!!!!!!

I still need to decide what to wear :shocked: ther isnt enough time!!!!

I still need to decide what to wear :shocked: ther isnt enough time!!!!

LOL im the same something u feel comfortable in and u can move and dance in and good shoes.... OMG does that make me sound old?

Bexxy

I will get your heart thing (is that all you want?) and bring it with me as in the hotel too!

So cross that off your list!!

xx