Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

well buy clothes, buy the glow heart things...oh yes and i still have to buy the train tickets aswell (thankyou for reminding me :thumb_yello: )

Oh and get my new camera delivered >_<

Daisylou well done Ive bought a bad of those flashy things , plenty to go around:thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bexxy

I will get your heart thing (is that all you want?) and bring it with me as in the hotel too!

So cross that off your list!!

xx

Thankyou but ten minutes ago i just ordered two off the website after some confusion with the link.....DOH hehe

I guess i had better go on to getting the train tickets....tomorow because im tired now ...*yawns*

Bexxy

I will get your heart thing (is that all you want?) and bring it with me as in the hotel too!

So cross that off your list!!

xx

erm daisylou would it be cheaky to ask if i can buy one off you when i get there please? just it seemed odd to buy 1, do u mind?

erm daisylou would it be cheaky to ask if i can buy one off you when i get there please? just it seemed odd to buy 1, do u mind?

Cors i don't mind do you want a wand too?? I was gonna get some wings but hubby said I will look stupid as we are not with you guys when we get in the venue and probably nobody else will be silly enough to wear stuff and will get stared at :sneaky2: He's so boring at times!!! I said ITS MY BIRTHDAY so I can be as silly as I like!! Is it anyone elses Birthday around that time? xx

My camera came!!

It has so many things you can do with it but I am not a very good photographer so I will be just using the point and click mode.It has anti shake so hopefully no blurred photoies altho I wouldn't hold your breath LOL!! xx

:arf2::thumb_yello:

Cors i don't mind do you want a wand too?? I was gonna get some wings but hubby said I will look stupid as we are not with you guys when we get in the venue and probably nobody else will be silly enough to wear stuff and will get stared at :sneaky2: He's so boring at times!!! I said ITS MY BIRTHDAY so I can be as silly as I like!! Is it anyone elses Birthday around that time? xx

thx loads daisylou!!!!:thumb_yello::arf2:

:punk: Time is flying :punk:

This time next month i imagine we will all be scouting around the Exits waiting for Mika :thumb_yello:

yeah... we will bexxy... ooh!!!! exciting!!!!:punk: :punk: :punk: