Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i feel like an visitor here, no right to be here, i'm not going to leeds...(crying)

Aww Steph you can post here aswell if you like :wink2:

You can come to leeds in spirit :thumb_yello:

711 hours!!

yay!!!!!*jumps up and down like a loony*

it is less than a month.... woot!

although.... in 1 months time today... it will be the morning after:shocked:

Less than a month :punk::wub2: I feel like I am the only person that hasnt met Mika yet:thumbdown: Are you lot dressing up as Mika has requested? I am not sure atall about it:blink:

not sure what I'm wearing.... are you dressing up?

I want to know what everyone else is going to do first:blush-anim-cl: Maybe i will wear my unitard like freddie:roftl: :roftl: maybe not..

sounds like a plan...... tricky for the loo though!!!!:naughty:

:roftl: well if we do dress up we should all dress up with the same theme. Like maybe all wear roller skates with our leotards/unitards like we are from starlight express, that would be rolling about on the floor fun i am sure:roftl: maybe we need another theme:blink:

:roftl: well if we do dress up we should all dress up with the same theme. Like maybe all wear roller skates with our leotards/unitards like we are from starlight express, that would be rolling about on the floor fun i am sure:roftl: maybe we need another theme:blink:

great idea... *thinks of a theme*

so do we have a plan:roftl: school uni is good but we need more ideas I want to look good in my pic with Mika:roftl: :roftl:

hats is good too fred but we will piss off everyone behind us and as we are many and are going to be at the front maybe its mean:blink:

*thinking*

so do we have a plan:roftl: school uni is good but we need more ideas I want to look good in my pic with Mika:roftl: :roftl:

hats is good too fred but we will piss off everyone behind us and as we are many and are going to be at the front maybe its mean:blink:

*thinking*

Pirates !!! , we can all wear bandanas and plillage with rum! .. please pirates .. pleasseeeeee

Pirates !!! , we can all wear bandanas and plillage with rum! .. please pirates .. pleasseeeeee

you are so cute, he heee, when the kids do it and they dress up the best they do pirates and princesses, sounds good to me, although i think id make a better pirate, Mika why do you do this to us:sneaky2: We could have the men as princesses and the ladies as pirates:roftl: