Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Pirates !!! , we can all wear bandanas and plillage with rum! .. please pirates .. pleasseeeeee

pillage(sp).... that word makes me giggle..:naughty:

we need more ideas!!!!!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you are so cute, he heee, when the kids do it and they dress up the best they do pirates and princesses, sounds good to me, although i think id make a better pirate, Mika why do you do this to us:sneaky2: We could have the men as princesses and the ladies as pirates:roftl:

No I wanna be a pirate !! , it would be great and so funny at leeds!!!

I need to go now I will catch up later

<pirates please pirates>

Less than a month :punk::wub2: I feel like I am the only person that hasnt met Mika yet:thumbdown: Are you lot dressing up as Mika has requested? I am not sure atall about it:blink:

Hmm im not sure if i will be dressing up ......although if there is a great idea that pops up on here i will be up for it i am sure :punk:

Hi you guys- the crazy Leeds gang!!

I want to get dressed up too!! but I wont be with you and will look stupid on my own :tears:

I think pirates would be ace!! I could get changed for the party and join in with the theme!!

I have just been to opticians and got new glasses. My hubby thinks I look like an 80's foreign exchange student!! Maybey I will come as I am and that could be my fancy dress all I need is a map and a backpack!!

Either jeans or a frock for me. Dpends on the weather really, if like today gonna be roasting hot, so will have to have plaits or curly wurly hair as straight is not an option in the heat I look like something from the hair bear bunch!!-remember that? xx

Hmm im not sure if i will be dressing up ......although if there is a great idea that pops up on here i will be up for it i am sure :punk:

i dont think anyone really wants to, we are trying to come up with something simple that we can all still look fab in, whats the thread about the glowing things? I am still thinking, it has been such a glorious day today:thumb_yello:

Don't you think there are too many posts with I will wait and see if anybody else is getting dressed up!!

I am not gonna dress up for reasons explained earlier about me not being with you guys at the place but....

Why don't you (although I will help as much as you want me too) start a new thread giving your name and what you would like to be dressed up as or that you don't want to get dressed up at all ???

If you need anything looking for/ ordering online I can help there.

Just an idea to get your juices flowing and create some sort of order as it will be here soon and still won't have made a decision.-Good job I don't have kids I'd be the pushy mother type :roftl: xx

hehe why would the fancy dress idea offend people?!

i have just brought the most amazing converse trainers in the world they are sooo gorgeous i will be wearing these to the Gigs hehe

A pink pirate thats will be fab, we could all wear the same colour to each gig, lets copy Kata. Was it purple for Leeds? Its getting so soon now, times flies:punk: nearly time to get realllllllly excited:roftl: