Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What trains,planes has everyone booked??

What time is everyone going to check into the hotel??

I like to be organised early thats all.

Oh and if anyone has any speakers for an ipod please take them as my husband won't let me bring the ipod player thing as its too expensive if it gets damaged-we had a big barney about this and I went to bed in a sulk but he is right-DO NOT TELL HIM I SAID THAT!!

I'll try and buy something but after having to get new glasses and coloured toric contact lenses I am truely skint!!

Why does having to see properly cost so much??!!

xx

What trains,planes has everyone booked??

What time is everyone going to check into the hotel??

I like to be organised early thats all.

Oh and if anyone has any speakers for an ipod please take them as my husband won't let me bring the ipod player thing as its too expensive if it gets damaged-we had a big barney about this and I went to bed in a sulk but he is right-DO NOT TELL HIM I SAID THAT!!

I'll try and buy something but after having to get new glasses and coloured toric contact lenses I am truely skint!!

Why does having to see properly cost so much??!!

xx

Well i am going to be in leeds for 1.45pm

I can bring my ipod speakers as i got them free with my nano so there not expensive at all :naughty:

I think its best to book into the hotel as soon as we arrive in leeds so i can dump off my bags / clothes accessories i hate being tied down :thumb_yello:

I can bring my ipod speakers as i got them free with my nano so there not expensive at all :naughty:

I think its best to book into the hotel as soon as we arrive in leeds so i can dump off my bags / clothes accessories i hate being tied down :thumb_yello:

BEXX

thats the pic i was talking about earlier!!! yr avatar i love it!!!! iv never seen it where did u get it?

me and bexx are arriving the same time!! im sure sure about everyone else or wot plans there are. I cant even remember wot time it starts i have to check tickets.... 7pm or something.. anyway wot time will we be queuing and stuff, im little and need to be near the front to see him Lol

BEXX

thats the pic i was talking about earlier!!! yr avatar i love it!!!! iv never seen it where did u get it?

oH gosh im not sure where i got it from i think its from Madrid.....i will try and fish out the link for you :thumb_yello:

oH gosh im not sure where i got it from i think its from Madrid.....i will try and fish out the link for you :thumb_yello:

fanks hunnie if you can i am so in love with that pic!!!!:thumb_yello: xxxxx

me and bexx are arriving the same time!! im sure sure about everyone else or wot plans there are. I cant even remember wot time it starts i have to check tickets.... 7pm or something.. anyway wot time will we be queuing and stuff, im little and need to be near the front to see him Lol

:punk: Im am sure we will be queing up well before 7pm :punk:

We should all be first in Queue as we are MFC'ers hehe

i cannot find the link :blink:

so i will post it in here for you to copy + save it :thumb_yello:

192722_large.jpg

Thx sooooo much hunnie i love it, how come i missed this Lol how stunning does he look. Just to think we are going to be in the same room as him!!! OMG!!!!

Thx sooooo much hunnie i love it, how come i missed this Lol how stunning does he look. Just to think we are going to be in the same room as him!!! OMG!!!!

OMG dont get me started!!!!! im jumpy enough as it is:blink:

i wont be able to sit down for long on the train i will be soooo Excited :naughty:

OMG dont get me started!!!!! im jumpy enough as it is:blink:

i wont be able to sit down for long on the train i will be soooo Excited :naughty:

I know it was really weird up until i saw that pic i dont think it hit me LOl doesnt that make any sense.... now i have butterflys in my tummy just thinking about it!!!!!:naughty: i hope i dont faint Lol after waiting so long to see him .....

not 100% sure but I think the travelodge does not let you book in until 3pm, Think I saw it on website but am trying to recheck

extract from Travelodge website :-

Check in is from 3pm on the date of arrival and departure is before 12 noon on the day of departure. Travelodge will make an additional charge equivalent to one night’s stay for any room not vacated by 12 noon.

i am going to got there for just b4 3 ready to check in. Where are we going to meet up? we def need to be first in the queue!

Shall we all meet at the travel lodge? if anyone isnt staying there you can still come in to reception?..what time do we need to be in the queue? by 5 will that be enough to be at the front?