Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Wow its surprising that the travel lodge isnt fully booked already :blink::naughty:

I feel sorry for the people who are booked in and want to sleep ready for Business on the Monday :roftl:

I feel sorry for anyone next door to us and having to hear my husband snoring!! I usually send him to the spare room and can still hear him with my earplugs in!! So whoever draws the short straw I apologise in advance!! :roftl: xx

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow its surprising that the travel lodge isnt fully booked already :blink::naughty:

I feel sorry for the people who are booked in and want to sleep ready for Business on the Monday :roftl:

Yeh how true!! , we need to get rooms altogether if at all possible! , cause there will nee sleepies!!!:wink2:

Are we all going fancy dress? , are we going to pick a colour each , actually that would be very cool , like a rainbow in the crowd!:thumb_yello:

OK... I choose RED

anyones else... Kata is Purple I think....

God sorry that post was very bad english, i only had 2 drinks OMG wot if i cant keep up with u guys wot if wot if im:puking: :puking: .... id die!!! someone would record me and put me on you-tube!!!!

I think Kata has green , but hey no probs lots of different colours is cool

oh ok.... ill just wear jeans then Lol i dont mind as long as i see mika man ill b a happy bunny!!!! i hope you are very well freddie we dont talk much, how r u?

Hi

I'm coming to Leeds too and have been writing 23 days on all my e-mails today. But, assuming I don't forget to breathe and die, what if we can't see well? It a venue of over 2000 isn't it? Do you think there will just be 20 or 30 of us being desperate to see him? I want to prepare myself....

Hi

I'm coming to Leeds too and have been writing 23 days on all my e-mails today. But, assuming I don't forget to breathe and die, what if we can't see well? It a venue of over 2000 isn't it? Do you think there will just be 20 or 30 of us being desperate to see him? I want to prepare myself....

dont die, iv had enough of death lately i couldn cope!!!!!!

Ill bring a brown paper bag just in case

Ruth we will see!!!! ill bring a stepladder as well

Or else we will push to the front!!!!:naughty:

Im great thanks!! ..yeh this place is ssooo busy!! , jump in the bar for a chat:wink2: , hows u?

i was sad very sad!!!! but im bearing up thx 4 asking!!!!!!!!! i am looking forward to meeting EVERYONE here!!! im so xcited!!! and ruth is coming!! we must not 4get ruth