• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i and ruth is coming!! we must not 4get ruth

Can I be added to your list....

This is only the second message board I've been on regularly, but this is so big and every thread has so many pages, it's a nightmare finding my way round.

Yes Ruth for definate! , pleased your a little better Tia , why sad???

awww thx 4 asking but id keep u here allllllll bloody nite!!! Lol im fine me and bailey just doing fine!!!:wink2:

Can I be added to your list....

This is only the second message board I've been on regularly, but this is so big and every thread has so many pages, it's a nightmare finding my way round.

yes Andi will do that as soon as she sees this!!! dont worry

you soon get use to it but yes its a bit scary at first! i was like u confused my it any probs thou freddie is a good person to ask! most ppl will help u out.... u made a few threads so yr on yr way.

where r u from? are you seeing mika on yr own? well with 2000 ppl. but hey u know wot i mean:wink2:

right.... I have scrolled through all 85 pages to try and make a list.... If I missed you off let me know and I will add you!!!!

me

Freddie

Jodi

Hannah Spanner (where is Hannah? havn't seen her for ages)

Angelic

Aislinn

Kata

Ohitsfun

Jengafer

Tia

Sister Jane

Fever

rightdave

Katyvin8

Hobnobmonster

daisylou

Babygirl6151

akamisspink

curly

Bexxy

Gothy

Motley

Myrik

Ruth

the maybes are

Faye

Helen

Lyndsey

crombiestone.

should be fun!!!!!

Updated... Ruth you are now officially going to Leeds:thumb_yello:

btw.... the oringal list is now on page 106 for some reason.... used to be 85..... just in case you were looking for it!!!

think Kata's purple Fred, I think :blink: we can be any colour, I think we are dressing to feel good. So anything goes, colourful is fab, but think i will be in black or jeans dont have much going out gear. I will have my flasing hearts though:punk: any ideas on how to be outrageous(al la Mika) please Share. I am really really really looking forward to meeting you all and seeing MIka for my very first time:roftl:

EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......Its nearly here-Us and MIKA!!

Had a computer problem and have missed so much while Paul been fixing it. Been whipping him so he would go faster but coffee worked better!! LOL!!

I have decided what am wearing!!!! (amazing the things that get done when computer broken, bugged whatever you call it!)

Its my LICM dress!! Forgot I had it and wanted new jeans but gonna wear this instead and ordered baby blue and teal tights as couldn't decide on a colour and black ones are boring me. Its-turquoise,blue,aqua,black,teal,white and purple I think-sounds like Josephs coat! I got a bag to match too but its too small to put everything a girl needs in so gonna need a new one!! Oooo.. and wearing my high shoes I can't walk in them but at least if (a big if!) meet MIKA I won't look so much like a dwarf!!

Hope you guys are all happy and not miserable like the weather here!!

xx

Wow is it only 3 weeks today!!! I so cant wait, your outfit sounds lovely daisylou. I have NO idea wot im going to wear, mayb i will go out Mika outfit shopping next weeK!!!! I want something new!!!