Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Something weird is happenin' here cuz Motley wrote a post about Freddie and Cherisse,then Fred replied saying Motley had contacts then I posted saying I wanted to know more. That was this afternoon but has disappeared??? Come on who is the magician? or is it me being blonde again?? xx

Something weird is happenin' here cuz Motley wrote a post about Freddie and Cherisse,then Fred replied saying Motley had contacts then I posted saying I wanted to know more. That was this afternoon but has disappeared??? Come on who is the magician? or is it me being blonde again?? xx

hey daisylou, i dont know maybe you were on the other mfc cos i know that there seems to be a few probs!! mayb u posted there, i dont know much about it, if you post on that one does it automaticly send here? there was something about it on the front page and someone let me know on myspace that there have been teething probs....

I got my flashing hearts today. Aren't they just wonderful?

They are wonderful i agree!!!!

But look at the countdown timer :shocked: :shocked:

Its just around the corner now!! :blink:

I "think" Ive ordered 12 ! , well 6 at least , wait til mine arrive (ordered a week ago) , might have some spare .

BTW : We need music for the room ......:biggrin2:

I am going to bring my ipod speakers and ipod although if some others have ipods we can have more variety of music ....i have what matters on mine which is Mika :biggrin2:

I am going to bring my ipod speakers and ipod although if some others have ipods we can have more variety of music ....i have what matters on mine which is Mika :biggrin2:

Good idea bexx!!!! Not long now just over 2 weekssounds coser that way):biggrin2: