FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorted Hunnybunch!

Thought as its MY Birthday Party! and Seeing MIKA Party! I thought I should get the silly bits and bobs!

I am going to get one of the banners below for the door!! Streamers,party poppers,bubbles, a cake and candles-anything else you can think of?

I'll have my ipod too!

Fred don't forget to fill your bath with cold water when you first get in then any drink-lager, wine etc can be cold for when we get back!! Do we know whos bringing what?

Oh dear attachments not working!! and my signature is an old one??? is it timezone time again?

Sorted Hunnybunch!

Thought as its MY Birthday Party! and Seeing MIKA Party! I thought I should get the silly bits and bobs!

I am going to get one of the banners below for the door!! Streamers,party poppers,bubbles, a cake and candles-anything else you can think of?

I'll have my ipod too!

Fred don't forget to fill your bath with cold water when you first get in then any drink-lager, wine etc can be cold for when we get back!! Do we know whos bringing what?

Oh dear attachments not working!! and my signature is an old one??? is it timezone time again?

Daisylou! superb , bring the bits and bobs thats a top idea!:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Thank very much! , ohh we need helium balloons , can you get those , I will if you cant!

Your a star! , my bath will be full with water!

Also gonna get straws and cocktail stirrers that type of thing! I'll bring a cake then leave the food upto the rest of you. What should I bring to drink-bottles of stella or wine or gin? What does everyone drink?

Do we need paper cups and plates?

Helium is about £40 then you have to buy the ballons on top which are about £5

for just a few plain ones some are a £10 each!! so might be a hand pump and elbow grease unless anyone fancys getting the helium themselves?

Without having to revert back through the pages about how many are coming roughly?

Has MIKA and the band responded to your invite Fred? LOL!!

xx

Hey Daisy no the band have not replied or even accepted me on MySpace :shocked:

I will sort the balloons no prob , we need then for definate , we need start sorting this of whos going to bring what , I think at this stage Ive told people to bring food and drink , the rest will all come together ...I hope:biggrin2:

Do you want to be the party organiser?:thumb_yello:

Yeah if you trust me to be!! I'll keep it in this thread tho.

Here is the banner no still won't let me do attachments!

It is a banner that goes over the door that says "PARTYS IN HERE!"

Grazy but fun!!

xx

Right Guys now its nearly time to MIKA day and My Birthday Party in FREDS LOUNGE-his room!!. Fred and I think it would be wise to sort the PARTY out!!!:biggrin2:

Any questions,ideas, extras, things you are bringing with you can all be put in here and I will try to update accordingly.

So far:

Question:What does everyone drink?

So Far on what are people bringing:

Daisylou:

MIKA!!-(if only he would come!!)Door Banner-The Partys in Here!,Birthday Cake,candles,streamers,bubbles,straws,drinks stirrers,umbrellas,party poppers,My ipod.

Fred:

Helium,balloons

Bexxy:

Ipod, Ipod Speakers

Top stuff Daisy the more the better! .....

I was thinking we really all need to be at one end of the Travelodge , like "box" around my room , that way we wont disturb the whole work , somehow with the lodge we need to co-ordinate this .... :biggrin2:

Would you like that task? Think you can be more diplomatic than me!! xx

Right Guys now its nearly time to MIKA day and My Birthday Party in FREDS LOUNGE-his room!!. Fred and I think it would be wise to sort the PARTY out!!!:biggrin2:

Any questions,ideas, extras, things you are bringing with you can all be put in here and I will try to update accordingly.

So far:

Daisylou:

MIKA!!-(if only he would come!!)Door Banner-The Partys in Here!,Birthday Cake,candles,streamers,bubbles,straws,drinks stirrers,umbrellas,party poppers,My ipod.

Fred:

Helium,balloons

Bexxy:

Ipod, Ipod Speakers

Wow DaisyLou your super organised ...once you find out what everyone drinks i will buy a bottle or two ...im not fussy :biggrin2:

So far:

Daisylou:

Fred:

Helium,balloons

Bexxy:

Ipod, Ipod Speakers

Hey daisylou wot can i bring? is everyone bringing bottles and stuff?

I wonder if there is an off license near or shop so we can go out and buy some things rather than bringing them on a train, does anyone know?

I drink vodka/red bull and baileys.... erm always in the same glass!! Lol

But daisylou write me down for some party things to bring cos id love toooo!!

Wow its gonna be a great party!!

*must remember nurofen*

Hey Tia , Ill let Daisylou answer as she is party organiser .. but yes please bring drinks . I dont have a clue on an off license but Im sure theres one close (im taking some with me) :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

yeah i think i will bring a bottle of bailey and a large bottle of vodka and see wot else we need when we are there.

Dunno where I've been!- floating through the ether to the olde forum-all this time travel really wears you out Dr Who must get knackered!

Drinks

Can everyone put down what they are bringing but remember it is only 1 night!! not everyone has to bring vodka (PLEASE DON'T!) just bring wine or beer or something or we will all be out cold in 10 mins and don't forget to bring mixers!! I will bring paper/plastic cups (you know what I mean!) and any food people want to bring that won't go manky while we are at the gig!

You can see it now all the Leeds MFC posse sparked out everywhere then in walks MIKA and the band. it would be like the Grace Kelly Video all over again having to step over people to get past. Then at the end a huge food fight!!

Please get on board here as not long to organise everything!

xx

Hey daisylou wot can i bring? is everyone bringing bottles and stuff?

I wonder if there is an off license near or shop so we can go out and buy some things rather than bringing them on a train, does anyone know?

I drink vodka/red bull and baileys.... erm always in the same glass!! Lol

But daisylou write me down for some party things to bring cos id love toooo!!

Wow its gonna be a great party!!

*must remember nurofen*

Tia just bring some maria:roftl:

seriously I am in crisis, babysitting trouble, think will have to bring substitute for husband and leave him babysitting.

I have got some glow jewelery to compliment my hearts:naughty: am worried will still not be enough for mIka though

If everyone bring enough for themselves to drink, it should work out fairly, like a student house party:punk:

Maybe put the door banner on the inside of the door as we dont want security bustin us!:roftl:

we need a secret code for the door , like one small smiley sticker , like those secret raves that get planned:wink2:

Dunno where I've been!- floating through the ether to the olde forum-all this time travel really wears you out Dr Who must get knackered!

Drinks

Can everyone put down what they are bringing but remember it is only 1 night!! not everyone has to bring vodka (PLEASE DON'T!) just bring wine or beer or something or we will all be out cold in 10 mins and don't forget to bring mixers!! I will bring paper/plastic cups (you know what I mean!) and any food people want to bring that won't go manky while we are at the gig!

You can see it now all the Leeds MFC posse sparked out everywhere then in walks MIKA and the band. it would be like the Grace Kelly Video all over again having to step over people to get past. Then at the end a huge food fight!!

Please get on board here as not long to organise everything!

xx

So far i have a bottle of cherry Lambrini that someone at work gave to me :naughty:

OK... I am bringing at least 2 bottles of voddy!!! Can anyone see a general theme here?:wink2:

I will bring some coke and lemonade too... just for mixing purposes you understand... and some water... for the morning after:biggrin2:

it's just over 2 weeks away.... I can't wait:biggrin2: