Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes im taking my camara just in case anyone gets to meet him!!! And jodi i think ul need to make lots of fariy cakes, everyone is gonna love em!!!!

Daisylou i hope yr feeling better!!!!!

Yes im taking my camara just in case anyone gets to meet him!!! And jodi i think ul need to make lots of fariy cakes, everyone is gonna love em!!!!

Daisylou i hope yr feeling better!!!!!

Hehe i will be bringing my camera aswell i brought it especially for the concerts and stuff ...technically it should hold over 300 pictures but that is yet to be tested :naughty::thumb_yello:

i can now say to everyone

NEXT WEEK i will be seeing Mika :punk:

Hehe i will be bringing my camera aswell i brought it especially for the concerts and stuff ...technically it should hold over 300 pictures but that is yet to be tested :naughty::thumb_yello:

i can now say to everyone

NEXT WEEK i will be seeing Mika :punk:

wow... next week:shocked: sounds good:naughty:

definately no need for cameras :thumb_yello:

i will be happy to upload my pictures for the leeds gig afterwards if anyone wanted to see them....

i just hope i am able to get some great pictures

*i really need to read my instruction manual though*:blink:

oh i'm so excited! but :thumbdown: i have a presentation to do on the monday! boo hoo so i'll either be puking while doing it or still half cut lol! On the worst subjex#ct ever, evidence based practice!! Think i'll have a pint on the train haha!

i got some new clothes to wear too! my dad felt sorry for me and bought me some haha!:thumb_yello:

Jodi, i can't wait to try your cakes yum yum!!

daisylou hope you are feeling better!

xxxx

oh i'm so excited! but :thumbdown: i have a presentation to do on the monday! boo hoo so i'll either be puking while doing it or still half cut lol! On the worst subjex#ct ever, evidence based practice!! Think i'll have a pint on the train haha!

i got some new clothes to wear too! my dad felt sorry for me and bought me some haha!:thumb_yello:

Jodi, i can't wait to try your cakes yum yum!!

daisylou hope you are feeling better!

xxxx

EEK evidence based practice you must be doing a nursing course because i remember having to do a presentation on the same topic :biggrin2:

and yes i think when the date arrives its going to goo soo fast i think if we blink we will miss it :shocked:

but i hope the next week wont drag too much :wink2:

*goes off into her imaginery world*

if only back to the future was real ..i would steel the deloreon and be able to relive past moments hehehe

*snaps out of it*

:biggrin2:

well we could start a daily countdown from 10 today :naughty:

oh can someone remember to bring brown paper bags incase anyone needs to breath due to hyperventilation...also they will be handy the day after for sick bags :naughty:

Its going so quick!!! Jodi your going to have a very busy week!!!!

Can i ask some advise please.... are ppl. changing b4 we leave for the concert or travelling down in wot your wearing? Its just im so clumsy ill prob. tip something down me on the way and after a 5hr journey ill be all hot sweaty and over xcied!!!!!!!!

Its going so quick!!! Jodi your going to have a very busy week!!!!

Can i ask some advise please.... are ppl. changing b4 we leave for the concert or travelling down in wot your wearing? Its just im so clumsy ill prob. tip something down me on the way and after a 5hr journey ill be all hot sweaty and over xcied!!!!!!!!

i think im going to get changed at the hotel and travel down in some random clothes :punk: