Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Okay I've done some thinking here and I was about to back out of it all,as I don't at all feel a part of this whole meetup thing, but I have decided to show up after all and see what happens :mf_rosetinted: Guess this is mostly for Freddie, so he knows I still want the ticket, but I kinda wanted to show what I feel, so people won't be too surprised if I leave after the concert instead of going to the party :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay I've done some thinking here and I was about to back out of it all,as I don't at all feel a part of this whole meetup thing, but I have decided to show up after all and see what happens :mf_rosetinted: Guess this is mostly for Freddie, so he knows I still want the ticket, but I kinda wanted to show what I feel, so people won't be too surprised if I leave after the concert instead of going to the party :blush-anim-cl:

Your are part of this silly! , and your coming to the party! , Im sorry if you feel left out some of us met at the Newcastle gig and know each other very well! , we are all fabby! , and you will soon realise that! :biggrin2:

Your are part of this silly! , and your coming to the party! , Im sorry if you feel left out some of us met at the Newcastle gig and know each other very well! , we are all fabby! , and you will soon realise that! :biggrin2:

I'll give it a chance at least, thanks Freddie :wub2:

wow this time next week and we will be in... i think, actually i havent checked the time on the tickets but i guess so....

Bexx

I noticed to iv a 7min change at Birm... OMG if im late ill miss the train, im guessing the birm station is MASSIVE 2!!! Do u know which platform its on by any chance?

I'll give it a chance at least, thanks Freddie :wub2:

awww, Kata....... I think you are fab travelling all this way to see Mika and do the Leeds meet up...... we will all have a fab time... and I hope you do too!!!!! A real giggle is just what the doctor ordered!!!!! And that's what I intend to do!!! hope you can join me!!!!!!

awww, Kata....... I think you are fab travelling all this way to see Mika and do the Leeds meet up...... we will all have a fab time... and I hope you do too!!!!! A real giggle is just what the doctor ordered!!!!! And that's what I intend to do!!! hope you can join me!!!!!!

Wise words ando ! , nobody should feel left out , this time next week I may be a tad tipsy! :thumb_yello:

Wise words ando ! , nobody should feel left out , this time next week I may be a tad tipsy! :thumb_yello:

erm... there is a distinct possibility Fredo!!!!!

right.... I have scrolled through all 85 pages to try and make a list.... If I missed you off let me know and I will add you!!!!

me

Freddie

Jodi

Hannah Spanner (where is Hannah? havn't seen her for ages)

Angelic

Kata

Jengafer

Tia

Sister Jane

Fever

rightdave

Katyvin8

Hobnobmonster

daisylou

Babygirl6151

akamisspink

curly

Bexxy

Motley

Myrik

Ruth

the maybes are

Faye

Helen

Lyndsey

crombiestone.

should be fun!!!!!

updated list guys!!!!!!

1 week!!!!! :biggrin2:

:blush-anim-cl: it's probably just me being paranoid, I'll quit that now and prepare for having a great time :yay:

:blush-anim-cl: it's probably just me being paranoid, I'll quit that now and prepare for having a great time :yay:

Yay!!!!!! I'm sure we'll have a blast Kata!!!!!! Newcastle was good.... Leeds will be better!!!! :thumb_yello:

Pack your bag hun...... you're going to Leeds......(and London)!!!!:punk:

Yay!!!!!! I'm sure we'll have a blast Kata!!!!!! Newcastle was good.... Leeds will be better!!!! :thumb_yello:

Pack your bag hun...... you're going to Leeds......(and London)!!!!:punk:

Well I'm kinda getting in the mood now :yay: And no problem with the packing, I can't bring any luggage :roftl: I'm so clever, if I am to make it to Manchester on time for the concert I am going to there then I have no time to wait for luggage in the airport :doh: